Goodbye Jesus

Free Armageddon Gathering Downtown!

Jubilant

I love Pensacola but the shit has already started. When I was a fundymentalist I spoke with how great Jesus is with the bread man at Walmart. He sees me today (I've been avoiding him for over a year now) and says gladly, "I'm so excited, Jesus is comin', the prophecy is about to happen." *SIGH* I was shopping on an empty tummy and it was the big shop so I just said, "Yes, I know" then quickly left the aisle. That isn't it though, today in my mail a nicely laid out colorful 4 page flyer was in my mailbox "UNFOLDING REVELATION: COUNTDOWN TO ARMAGEDDON" Its free seating and happening downtown Pensacola just a few minutes away from my house...FOR ELEVEN NIGHTS IN A ROW :vent: .

You all, I kid you not, Pensacola has a HUGE Fundamentalist Christian base. I can see em' all getting hysterical and making a huge witnessing effort everywhere after this. The flyer is horribly saddening and will serve nothing more than to set panic into motion causing people to be aggressive in their pursuits of sucking people into their cult...oh and this is funny, on the inside it reads how to identify a CULT! Ugh, here are some more fear tactics on the inner two pages:

Night One: Countdown to Armageddon and the End: how near is Armageddon and the end? Jesus reveals our day in the light of Bible prophecy.

Night Two: The Next World Leader: Will there ever be a new world order with lasting world peace according to Prophecy? Bible reveal our immediate future!

Night Three: The Antichrist Beast of Revelation 13! : Understand 11 CLEAR points of identity for the Antichrist Beast Power of Revelation 13. Discover the secret to thriving in the tough times ahead.

Night Four: Revelations Greates End-Time Prophecy: a sobering view of the most important prophecy in the Bible, amidst the Dragon and the Beast!

Five: 666 Part 1/The beast, the dragon and the woman (the antichrist exposed tonight!)

Sixth: Lawlessness, Terorism, and Plagues Upon the Land!

Seventh: Revelation's false prophet and the SNARE OF CULTS!

Eighth: 666 and the issue that divides the entire world!

Ninth Revelation Unveils the Greatest Deception the Beast!

Tenth: Revelation's Angel Messages Among Us

Eleventh Night: Revelation's 1000 years and the end of the World!

Kids for Jesus!~ Free classes

We make you these THREE sincere Promises: 1) The Bible alone will be your textbook!

2) We will not begg you for money! 3) Jesus Christ will be uplifted_our only hope in these last days!

You will understand:

Signs of the End

The Mystery of Death

Why do innocent people suffer

Prophecies about the US

Lasting World Peace

The Battle of Armageddon

The 7 Plagues of Revelation

The Mark of the Beast, 666 and antichrist

This whole thing is being put on for free (including free admission, free child care, free bible, free study materials by Sure Word Ministries.

I wish so badly that a few of you were close enough to go to this with me, I won't do it alone though. I'm already predicting several Christians at least calling me and begging me to once again be a fucking sheeple.

Jubilant am I missing something? Why would you go at all??? You are no longer a sheeple, I say celebrate it, sounds like it's going to be a HUGE event, lots of people... sounds like a good day to go to the movies, the local mall, dinner. Think of all the crowded places, that will be sheeple light those days.

Jubilant am I missing something? Why would you go at all??? You are no longer a sheeple, I say celebrate it, sounds like it's going to be a HUGE event, lots of people... sounds like a good day to go to the movies, the local mall, dinner. Think of all the crowded places, that will be sheeple light those days.

I'd want to go with ExC friends just to sit back and have some people to roll eyes with and have them help me rationalize their bullshit.

LOVE your idea, you are right, sheepleless...LMAO! :lmao:

Yikes. Hey maybe when your done seeing it, you could write a column in rants and replies. Id be interested as to what is said. Prophecy and what not always used to scare the shit out of me. It would be interesting for me to clear that tingling of fear up.

Heck, I'd go with you if I could.

Digital camera? CHECK!

A couple bottles of mead? CHECK!

Sleeping bag for Jubilant after her second glass of mead? CHECK!

Yeah, I'm ready! Let's go! :woohoo:

:HaHa:

Digital camera? CHECK!

Mead?? there is mead involved??? Well hec I'd go if there was mead. :woohoo:

Digital camera? CHECK!

Mead?? there is mead involved??? Well hec I'd go if there was mead. :woohoo:

To watch a show like that, I'd even settle for plain old domestic beer. May be that would suffice for a few laughs while watching a gang of dummies gather to wave hands and wail "come lard jeezus".

But I would find it hard to watch them brainwashing the poor kids with this horsecrap. There's enough scary things in the real world without introducing children to the imaginary horrors of the revelation.

By the way...they claim they won't "beg" for money, but you can bet they'll have the offering jars all over the place for "gifts".

I'm willing to bet BIG money that the Brownsville Assembly of God is involved with this horseshit.

They won't beg you for money, but I'll also wager my left nut that a collection bucket IS passed. No begging, just psychological manipulation.