Goodbye Jesus

Witnessed To In The Grocery Store

Amethyst

I must remember never to talk to idiots in line at the grocery store. :ugh:

I was bored, and there was a long line, and said something about it being really busy for an afternoon for the sake of having a normal conversation. Well, I get to talking to the guy in front of me and mentioned that I had been downsized last week. He replied, "don't worry, god has another plan for you." I just rolled my eyes.

Why must I be surrounded by brainwashed people everywhere I go? Why??? There are times when I feel like I am the only sane person around me. It is so frustrating to be the only non-brainwashed one. Arrrgh.

I do have a couple of friends in RL who aren't Christian, but it's so frustrating to be surrounded by people who are completely brainwashed and who constantly proselytize.

:vent:

ugh that sucks dude, maybe you can start saying things like "god can shove his fist up his ass"

:lmao:

hang in there Amethyst, just know that you are one of the sane ones. :)

I think it was his misguided attempt to try and help you feel better about obviously bad news. Did he go on a gospel spiel after that? If not, then I'd hardly call it a witnessing attempt.

I think it was his misguided attempt to try and help you feel better about obviously bad news. Did he go on a gospel spiel after that? If not, then I'd hardly call it a witnessing attempt.

Probably. It was just really annoying and I needed to vent.

feel better now?

feel better now?

Yes. :grin:

GREAT :)

I wish someone would talk to me in the grocery store. Maybe I need to pick the long slow lines. LOL