Goodbye Jesus

This Is Priceless

vargo

Have you tried to research this? There are coexisting modern man footprints at the same sites as 'Millions of years old' dinosaurs footprints. It wasn't so long ago that people thought that bloodletting was a cure-all for all types of diseases. It only takes a few people to question what is known as accepted science to actually evolve mans thinking to modern viewpoints. The fact is that there are so many holes in scientific reasoning these days that you can drive a truck through it. The bible itself speaks of dinosaurs and it is less than 6 thousand years old. English writings from only the past few hundred years tell tails of knights fighting dragons. There is no reason to believe that these events were fiction. Chinese drawings of identifiable dinosaurs being used as beasts of burden prove that they were known by modern man world wide.

I asked him " Can you tell me why no human skeletal fossils have ever been found in geological proximity with dinosaur skeletal fossils in this mythical Pre-Flood Flintstones era?????

No reponse yet

What a surprise... :lmao:

*urg*

So where are the fossils from the unicorns and the leviathan?

AiG I pressume?

Funny you brought up the Flintstones because I think the same thing when I hear them say dinosaurs lived with men.

We found millions of species that are now extinct. If they all existed at the same time in the same place with humans... imagine the mess that would be. They claim the Bible says dinosaurs didn't eat meat until after the flood. One verse proves this.

But think about it... I mean, after the Flood you have all these dinosaurs, T-Rex, raptors, alasaurs, all meat eating killing machines, and like humans. The freaking Tyranosauras would of conquered the world in about 5 minutes! Does anyone else see this? I am sure Noah would want to keep some dinosaurs around to plow his fields because they are stronger then oxen and cattle, and the raptors would of eaten the cows in the first place. Does anyone else see this? This makes NO sense at all.

There "reasoning" has so many holes in it... that it is not even there!

I asked him " Can you tell me why no human skeletal fossils have ever been found in geological proximity with dinosaur skeletal fossils in this mythical Pre-Flood Flintstones era?????

That's an excellent response. Also, as we know, the Paluxy Dinosaur Footprints have been proven a hoax anyway. But yours is a better response than mere "facts" anyway; it puts the ball in their court, which is much more entertaining.

A key difference between science and religion is this: Where there's a hole in our human knowledge, science tries to fill that hole with more knowledge and understanding, while religion celebrates the fact that they don't have a clue what goes in the hole, then they worship the hole.

*urg*

So where are the fossils from the unicorns and the leviathan?

Well, I've seen posters of unicorns flying in space, so that's where they are of course. The leviathan is 300 miles long and still alive since the only thing that can kill it is god's mighty sword. It will be the feast in the end times. :yum:

mwc

:lmao: it gets worse

ME

can you tell me why no human skeletal fossils have ever been found in geological proximity with dinosaur skeletal fossils in this mythical Pre-Flood Flintstones era?

Him

If you were a human in the age of dinosaurs, would you be hanging out in their domain? The fact is that dinosaurs have been found in rock levels well within the human time period. A recent T-Rex fossil found recently still had soft tissue within its bones! Sometimes the obvious is overlooked. If the Crocadiles and alligators went extinct 200 years ago, they would be classified as dinosaurs and probably dated to millions of years ago. Why? #1 because it would fit in with current scientific theory. #2 There have been no catastrophic events in modern times to preserve their bones as fossils! For example a meteor crash, massive worldwide flood, Mud bogs, tar pits, Ice age or even large scale volcanic emissions.

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm...what is it that the creationists know that scientists who devote their whole life to their fields such as geology or paleontology don't?