Goodbye Jesus

Christianity Is For The Weak

RedPillAddict

They have too many positions to defend. This is great for debate. You can attack the other guys position, but he can't attack your position(because nobody has enough time to attack every inconsistency with Christianity). After all when you believe in fairy tales(as far as God is concerned) you have an unbelievable amount of bullshit to defend.

How much courage does it take to stand for Christianity? None.

How much courage does it take to defend Christianity? None.

How much intellect does it take to defend Christianity? None.

Just fall in line and listen to what you are told.

Definitely for the weak.

Also, their attacks mainly consist of mocking the other side and asking stupid questions

Christian logic.

I believe in God, therefore there is a God.

Note: Mocking will follow this post, because its all they've got.

Also, they ask stupid questions like "Can you prove there isnt a God?"

Of course this is a stupid question along the line of "Have priests stopped raping children?"

Why is it a stupid quesiton? Because I took geometry in highschool.

Feel free to mock this post, since it's all you've got.

I'll play

Yes u are right. Christianity is for the weak. And it's also for the strong. We can all enter in knowing that Christ will give us his strength and love. So you can continue to say it's for the weak. Compared to God aren't we all.

I went back into christian mode for a second and that's the answer I had. Yeah I don't think this will work against christians?

I'll play

Yes u are right. Christianity is for the weak. And it's also for the strong. We can all enter in knowing that Christ will give us his strength and love. So you can continue to say it's for the weak. Compared to God aren't we all.

I went back into christian mode for a second and that's the answer I had. Yeah I don't think this will work against christians?

just copied the "atheism is for the weak" thread and changed atheist to christian to show that it can be viewed either way. :shrug:

Straight to the point SFS :3:

They have too many positions to defend. This is great for debate. You can attack the other guys position, but he can't attack your position(because nobody has enough time to attack every inconsistency with Christianity). After all when you believe in fairy tales(as far as God is concerned) you have an unbelievable amount of bullshit to defend.

How much courage does it take to stand for Christianity? None.

How much courage does it take to defend Christianity? None.

How much intellect does it take to defend Christianity? None.

Just fall in line and listen to what you are told.

Definitely for the weak.

Also, their attacks mainly consist of mocking the other side and asking stupid questions

Christian logic.

I believe in God, therefore there is a God.

Note: Mocking will follow this post, because its all they've got.

Also, they ask stupid questions like "Can you prove there isnt a God?"

Of course this is a stupid question along the line of "Have priests stopped raping children?"

Why is it a stupid quesiton? Because I took geometry in highschool.

Feel free to mock this post, since it's all you've got.

:) Saviour for Sale, I think that you have really made a more justifiable argument than that of the fundamentalist that makes that argument against the Atheist... and you probably know my stance... :wicked:

However, I don't know how much work for "blind faith" has to be done in "Christianity".

And how much reason is involved to believe in a literal hell... and heck, I must admit I use to think that Noah's flood could have happened on a localized scale. And even though I do think a localized flood may have happened, it certainly is NOT the one depicted in the Noah's Ark fable. How much work does it take to suspend reason and go with popular myth? It can be quite courageous to even consider what one has founded their life on, and what society founds itself on... to possibly be incorrect. People sometimes can't even face that shaky feeling inside to even consider it! So which is really the weak way? :scratch:

However, I do believe in a God that is emerging into consciousness through its creation of itself. Yes, it is just my opinion. Yet, the Atheist make great contributions in the significant persistence to one's own accountability and responsiblity to make things happen in a self empowered way. If the devil made me do it or it is in God's hands, how much work is that? :rolleyes: Of course I think the initial movement of this myth/NT is more in align with much of the Atheist movement, that's why it promotes reason and says... ye too are gods.

Just my $.o2. :shrug:

This is nothing more than applying all things negative to the opposing party, and applying all things positive to your own. It's pure, unadulterated narcissism. Hitler did it; Stalin did it; a thousand long-dead warlords of the ancient world did it, and now Christians do it. It's propaganda. Truth be told, anyone can do it, but Christians are adept at it. Like highly trained killers. Or whatever sel-worshipping term they choose to apply to themselves.

i don't think thier was a need for you to make a new thread about this, someone restated it in the old thread allready.

but i understand, you are just trying to cover up your weakness. :lmao: