Goodbye Jesus

I Kid You Not....hot Italian Priests Calendar On Sale Now

snookums

I wasn't sure if I should put this in the humor section but......I'm wondering about 'temptation'...what is responsible for it...if not godalmighty?...and in this case the man of the cloth. :HaHa:

(might be a joke....or christianity's great scam)?

mar07.jpg

from...

http://www.geocities.com/calendarioromano/index.html#_self

what do you recon?

Is it me or do they all look like a bunch of thugs with a few dorks thrown in for good measure? :scratch:

Is it me or do they all look like a bunch of thugs with a few dorks thrown in for good measure? :scratch:

:HaHa: I happen to enjoy the ...the mafia gansta type image. & where would the world be without the odd dork or 3.

but check this out... from...http://www.heavenlyhunks.co.uk/index.htm

Prefer buff?

Prefer buff?

No, not really :woopsie:

:HaHa:

That is just too funny and quite a juxtaposition. It blows my mind! If it is joke, it's a damn good one. If it's not...well...I'm not sure what to think of it.

I wasn't sure if I should put this in the humor section but......I'm wondering about 'temptation'...what is responsible for it...if not godalmighty?...and in this case the man of the cloth. :HaHa:

mar07.jpg

from...

http://www.geocities.com/calendarioromano/index.html#_self

what do you recon?

Some of those priests look awfully young; more like altar boys.

aug07.jpg

I don't know if this is a joke....but ole' "August" can anoint me with oil anytime. :wicked:

My oh my. Mr. January just makes me wanna go to Southern Italy and convert.

jan07.jpg

Wow. Mucho-macho-hunko-man.

Nuh unh, give me Father July and that boyish twinkle in his eye for a hot steamy summer.

Some of those priests look awfully young; more like altar boys.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, too. Of course, I guess that just means that I'm getting old (48). Funny thing (which I would never have anticipated 20 years ago) is that as I get older, my ideal of what's an attractive male gets older, too.

I also think most of the men on the calendar look gay. ("Not that there's anything wrong with that." :HappyCry: )

But, as to whether the calendar is a joke or not: I don't see it as satire but as an attempt to promote a more attractive and "hip" image of the Catholic church -- and make some money in the process, of course. Sex sells, they say, and there's nothing surprising in the concept that various religious organizations and their followers would try to use proven marketing techniques to push their "product."

And it seems to work! As an example, just look at some of those posts by Amy Marie on this site. It seems she likes to portray Jeezus-boy as a white knight on a white charger who will rescue her, the fair maiden, and sweep her up into his arms before the screen fades to black. Yep, sounds like a mastubatory fantasy of an imaginary lover ... not that it's likely she'd admit that, even to herself. (Then, again, maybe I'm just an old lady with a dirty mind. :wicked: )

And it seems to work! As an example, just look at some of those posts by Amy Marie on this site. It seems she likes to portray Jeezus-boy as a white knight on a white charger who will rescue her, the fair maiden, and sweep her up into his arms before the screen fades to black. Yep, sounds like a mastubatory fantasy of an imaginary lover ... not that it's likely she'd admit that, even to herself. (Then, again, maybe I'm just an old lady with a dirty mind. :wicked: )

That's exactly what I think, so I must have a dirty mind too! It seems to me that many, many women (who possibly have been disappointed or hurt in love on this planet) see Jesus as their literal bridegroom, who is coming to take them away to a celestial marriage bed. Jesus would have to spread himself pretty thin to accomodate all their needs.

I believe that's why Jesus is so often nowadays depicted as a hunky warrior type with great pecs, a six-pack and long locks flowing in the breeze. That one - which I call "Fabio Jesus" - is the product of arrested development, wishful thinking and sublimated lust on the part of his fan club.

I also wonder if these same women would be as devoted if they realized that Jesus, if he existed at all, would have looked far more like the depiction created in the December 2002 issue of Popular Mechanics magazine: http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/re...ch/1282186.html

what do you recon?

A few years back I was heading home on the train after an evening class, lightly dozing, when at one stop a young priest got on my carriage and sat down across from me. Suddenly I wasn't sleepy anymore - the guy was absolutely breathtakingly gorgeous and appeared completely oblivious to it, which naturally made him all the more attractive. I sat there thinking that the Catholic Church must not be what I remembered, because every priest I'd ever met was about 175 years old, and I actually thought - very briefly - "hmm, maybe I should get myself to mass".

So, yeah, joke or not, I'll bet that calendar will sell. Forbidden fruit and all that.

That's exactly what I think, so I must have a dirty mind too! It seems to me that many, many women (who possibly have been disappointed or hurt in love on this planet) see Jesus as their literal bridegroom, who is coming to take them away to a celestial marriage bed. Jesus would have to spread himself pretty thin to accomodate all their needs.

I believe that's why Jesus is so often nowadays depicted as a hunky warrior type with great pecs, a six-pack and long locks flowing in the breeze. That one - which I call "Fabio Jesus" - is the product of arrested development, wishful thinking and sublimated lust on the part of his fan club.

Mmmmm, Fabio Jesus. *drool* jesustud.jpg

Jesus can accomodate every woman's needs! I mean, if he can listen to all those prayers at the same time, know all things at all times, and see all events in the world at the same time, then Jesus can certainly bang all women (and men, for those who desire Him that way) at the same time! :wicked:

Mmmmm, Fabio Jesus. *drool* jesustud.jpg

Jesus can accomodate every woman's needs! I mean, if he can listen to all those prayers at the same time, know all things at all times, and see all events in the world at the same time, then Jesus can certainly bang all women (and men, for those who desire Him that way) at the same time! :wicked:

:lmao:

that's a classic Jebus pose!!!!

Re: the calender..I recon that's a scam to get more bums on seats...fancy that kind of contradiction......'here it is'....but ....'you're goin' ta hell on a bycycle if you touch it'...

Yeah...I haven't met any 'priest's' in my time that were younger than 156yrs. either!

:HaHa:

but as I'm an aging woman meself... (anything over 21 is consider old these days)... :twitch: I appreciate a good 'ol' look much more!

• 4 weeks later...

*smacks lips*

Ooooh. Yummy!

Let's see......I'll have the front cover, and Fathers March, April, May, June (I can give him a nice pussy to stroke :wicked: ), July, October,....and what the heck.....I'd try out some December as well!

And I want to wear the collar too!

Oh, come on. You can't say you've never fantasized about being the Sinful Cause of a Period of Spiritual Tribulation in a religious celibant's life.

Oh, I mean, come on.

I'll get me hat.

I can relate, though Im a straight guy, with my ex wife. She would wear this little tinnybobber tee that said " One day my Prince will come". I told her that he did already, and took care of your ass for 6 years. :vent:

Oh wow... May and July can anoint me with oil anytime! :cunn:

Mmm Mmm Mr July... guess where my next vacation is going to be!!!

(It would just be wrong for me to Honeymoon in Italy now wouldn't it?!)

There is a calender of 'Nuns having fun'...

http://www.culturalcatholic.com/nunscalendar.htm

& Oh Gawd...I hope it doesn't contain nudity! :HaHa:

NunsHaving_Fun2005.jpg

Check out their tag line...We like being Catholic.