Goodbye Jesus

Choose Wisely

quicksand

Welcome to my first poll.

It's pretty straight-forward. Do you prefer to eat your fries or hamburgers with either ketchup or barbeque sauce?

Choose wisely. If you choose the wrong one, then your soul is at stake and punishment will be dealt in a most timely fashion.

This is the only warning you get.

I am NOT Christian and Barbeque is what I prefer to use :shrug:

I chose option 3. But I will use barbeque sauce every once in a while if it's good stuff.

Guest Neo-Agnostic - Vulgaris

I'm not Christian, obviously, and I use neither. I prefer my burgers to be loaded with cheese, bacon, and little else. As for my fries, they should also be able to stand on their own merits.

Is this an attempt to show a corellation between christianity and either ketchup (or tomato sauce as we Aussies call it) or barbecue sauce?

Hmm, there may be something in that...

For the record I'm a non-christian and prefer ketchup but then, I preferred ketchup when I was a christian too. Maybe I should think about changing my preference... :scratch:

Now that I think about it, if you're not a Christian™ and you like barbeque sauce instead of ketchup, it's probably a good thing.

'Cus your ass is gonna be grillin' for a long time!! :lmao:

I picked BBQ sauce, but Ii like Mustard even better...Ii prefer it to either choice on fries and hamburgers.

#3 Ketchup

wrapped in pudding skin.

Chocolate or vanilla?

Choose wisely. :Hmm:

wrapped in pudding skin.

Chocolate or vanilla?

Choose wisely. :Hmm:

Mulatto. :wicked:

Hell it is then... Sorry! :shrug:

*pushes red button*

I meant v

a

n

i

l

l

a

With reflexes faster than the speed of Jesus, Fwee shoots a grappling dildo toward Shiva as he falls toward the flames! The dildo plunges deeply into Shiva's ass, stopping his descent!

As Shiva is hanging there, literally by his ass, Fwee says, "Wise choice." :Hmm:

:phew:

Well we've had one Christian answer the poll. Any more? Then I can tell you the right choice.

Not a Christian.

Barbeque sauce on my humans......er......I mean my hamburgers. Yeah.

Not Christian. Prefer ketchup. But like malt vinegar and tartar sauce even more.

Not a Christian, and much prefer ketchup.

NonTrueBeliever...bbq, but Sriracha sauce and tabasco sauce weren't on the list.

Whew, I like this stuff Hot-cha! :rolleyes: Goes better with a condo in the Lake of Fire.

Doesn't matter what you answer in the thread, seeing as I am God here... I may just change the rules at will with my infinite nature within this thread.

Sizzle sizzle baby!

• 2 weeks later...

I am not a Xian and I do not eat hamburgers or french fries. However, I like ketchup a lot. I use tomatoes in lots of different ways, almost every day. Tomatoes are loaded with a substance called lycopene, which is very good for you, and I'm not going to give any source for that info.

Lock and load.

Then you must be familiar with the Holy Tomato Sandwich. Toasts, mayonnaise, sliced tomatoes, salt and pepper being its holy pentateuch! :yum:

For the record I do not think that anyone who can eat fries with bbq sauce will live long. Everyone one knows despite the lack of evidence and the fact that fries have only been invented in the 15th century that since the dawn of man only ketchup was prescribe by GAWD as the only dipping allowed for fries. Just look at the poor neanderthal who dared use bbq sauce, GAWD has extincted them! Plus Soddom and Gomorre must have been using bbq sauce too and got their asses bbq'd by gawd when he showed up at their annual bbq and found them full of abomination. :mellow: The signs are there for those who see... like me! (of course) Send your generous donations to my USUCK (Universal Sample of the Undeniable and Consuming Ketchup) organisation to make me rich and spread the sauce! In the name of the Heinz, the fries and the salt, ah-men! Glory!

:grin:

Then you must be familiar with the Holy Tomato Sandwich. Toasts, mayonnaise, sliced tomatoes, salt and pepper being its holy pentateuch! :yum:
Tomato sammiches are one of the things that lead me to believe that there really is a god.

:yum::woohoo::yum:

Ketchup.

I've been wanting to get one of those t-shirts that say "Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."

• Like 1