Goodbye Jesus

Are Your Relatives Christian Enough To Kill You?

KT45

I know my father would kill me if "God" ordered him to. Primus knows he's threatened it before.

Brothers? Doubtful. They're not STUPID.

Mom? Mom would turn on any deity that demanded her to kill her babies.

Besides, I'm not afraid of "God and his armies". I know I'm stronger than some petty little bully of a deity who needs to threaten and menace people just to get a little "love". Fuck him. I would take over, yo.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KT45

• Scott

• nick5

• Ouroboros

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick, you are an idiot. You haven't won anything because you clearly don't know what your talking about. We are to interpret Scripture with Scripture. Jesus said if we ask anything in His name, we will have it. Later in the Bible it says we must ask Him according to His will.

Taylork, God doesn't deceive people like Satan does. And God does not like killing babies.

Kuroikaze, we are assuming that the Bible is accurate. I can't, at least not now, prove that God exists since you require more evidence than that of the existence of the universe. What I said is not an opinion. It says it in the Bible and I believe it to be 100% accurate.

Scott, did Jesus talk openly so everyone could understand, or did he speak in parables that no-one could understand? Jesus told his disciples he was talking in parables to hide the true meaning for the pharisees and scribes, but yet claims in his defense that he spoke openly without hiding anything. Which way is it?

Taylork, God doesn't deceive people like Satan does. And God does not like killing babies.

Tell that to the Egyptians. And all the other various cultures who were plowed under, at your petty god's order, down to the last screaming infant. And all the babies and children he killed, himself...

LadyFeline, you make it sound like He butchered them. He took them home.

Taylork, God doesn't deceive people like Satan does.

The bible keeps saying that Satan is evil and satan decieves people and if you can find one where he kills someone even better. But it doesn't cite any SPECIFIC example of him actually doing it. What STORY(specific example) does it show satan decieving someone? God seems like he goes around calling people liar but he doesnt' back it up. Sounds like god is the liar.

And God does not like killing babies.
Psalm 137:8-9 (New American Standard Bible)

8O daughter of Babylon, you (A)devastated one,

How blessed will be the one who (B)repays you

With the recompense with which you have repaid us.

9How blessed will be the one who seizes and ©dashes your little ones

Against the rock.

This is god talking about killing babies of babylon. God will bless those who kill babylonian babies!!!

Hosea 13:16 shows god killing babies of Samaria

13:16 Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.
Hosea 9:16
9:16 Ephraim is smitten, their root is dried up, they shall bear no fruit: yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb.

God has kills babies. Satan doesn't kill babies. I can give more examples if need be but God is obviously more evil.

Satan kills babies every day by murder and abortion.

God doesn't lie. He has no reason to lie, and once more, He cannot lie.

I never said God didn't order the killing of children. While this may seem vile to us, God does have His reasons. Our minds are finite. His mind is infinite. He sees the whole picture. It's possible those children would have grown up evil or they have been around evil for so long, they have been corrupted. It's better that God takes the children home now. We cannot judge God who has unlimited knowledge, with our limited knowledge.

Kuroikaze, we are assuming that the Bible is accurate. I can't, at least not now, prove that God exists since you require more evidence than that of the existence of the universe. What I said is not an opinion. It says it in the Bible and I believe it to be 100% accurate.

How is that not an opinion? what is the "We" bit. You might assume its accurate but I don't.

I know you can't prove god exists, thats why its an opinion.

Opinion: a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.

Taylork, God is not evil.

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Nick, you are an idiot. You haven't won anything because you clearly don't know what your talking about. We are to interpret Scripture with Scripture. Jesus said if we ask anything in His name, we will have it. Later in the Bible it says we must ask Him according to His will.

Scott, you're a retard. You're telling me Jesus didn't lie when he said something then said something else that contradicts what he previously said. This doesn't make sense. You're not very good at this are you?

Ok, let's assume you're right. We can ask for anything we want, as long as it was the will of Jesus. Then why the hell would we need to ask for it in the first place if the fucker's all powerfull and knows everything?? His will would be done anyways, so prayer would be useless because he'd already know what we want.

That means when you pray, you assume that jesuck's will is wrong to begin with, and you're asking him to change it.

You're the idiot, scott.

Satan doesn't make people have abortions, and abortions don't kill babies. Discarding a non-sentient bag of flesh called a foetus is extremely different from killing a baby, and there is nothing morally wrong with that. You're an idiot.

Except the parts where he did, of course.

We cannot judge God who has unlimited knowledge, with our limited knowledge.

Yes, we can. Because he's just a character in a book. A character who was made up by someone with a finite mind. So yes, we definitely can judge him.

I never said God didn't order the killing of children. While this may seem vile to us, God does have His reasons. Our minds are finite. His mind is infinite. He sees the whole picture. It's possible those children would have grown up evil or they have been around evil for so long, they have been corrupted. It's better that God takes the children home now. We cannot judge God who has unlimited knowledge, with our limited knowledge.

I refuse to worship something that kills humans...no matter what its reason is. If god exists for his own purposes and his concern for humanity is limited to his own needs then I won't worship him.

I mean what would I get out of it?

eternal life with a being that tells me to worship him or be punished doesn't sound very good to me.

Again, I think there is a huge difference between the god you think exists and who god really is (if he exists) I don't care if I'm supposed to judge him or not...I DO judge your version of god and find him wanting.

Please prove this with a source. God murders people daily and purposefully gives women miscarriages with is killing fetus, same as abortion.

1 kings 22:22 22:22 And the LORD said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persude him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so.

God said he becomes A LYING SPIRIT with the intent of deceiving people. Someone who decieves people is a LIAR

You said satan is evil for killing children but didn't give any sources to back your claim. I showed god must be evil for killing children as well. if satan is evil for killing then god should be judged by the same standards.

Isaiah 13:16 Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.

Yeah dick (scott), maybe satan has his reasons too and you can't understand them with your finite mind.

While this may seem vile to us, God does have His reasons. Our minds are finite. His mind is infinite. He sees the whole picture. It's possible those children would have grown up evil or they have been around evil for so long, they have been corrupted. It's better that God takes the children home now. We cannot judge God who has unlimited knowledge, with our limited knowledge.

Why doesn't God do it with all children then?

And if God is all-knowing and knew the future, then he knew these babies wouldn't live to grow up to be evil or good. They never had the chance of using their "free will" that is always used in the arguments from fundamentalist extremists of Christianity when it comes to our salvation or eternal punishment. The reason why I'm going to Hell according to most Christians is because of my free will, while God knew that this is the outcome that my life would have, he still let me live to use my free will to become "evil" in God's eyes. So why not these babies? There's a huge contradiction saying that God would kill the babies because they would become evil. Why didn't God kill Hitler then as a baby? Or the "evil" person Hans (me), that never have hurt anyone or stolen anything and don't lie or cheat, but still will go to Hell for it?

I've heard the argument that "God killed the babies because they would become evil" before, and it is one of the most stupid arguments. I'm sorry, but it is. If the babies would become evil because of their parents, then why didn't God make the parents infertile, and killed them, so the babies' souls could have been "planted" in some good Israelits or Christian homes?

Come up with another excuse.

Taylork, God is the Creator, Satan is not. God has a right to give, and to take away.

I also believe that passage in Isaiah is referring to those God is angry with.

Taylork, God is the Creator, Satan is not. God has a right to give, and to take away.

So... if you, Scott, upset God, God will kill your kids and you'll be okay with that? Let's say a guy runs into your house and shouts that God has called him to kill your kids because you have sinned, and then he shoots them and you'll be happy and thank God afterwards because he was so just and good making sure he corrected you for your trespassings?

God wouldn't do that. We are in the days of grace.

So I guess your saying that no matter what god does, no matter who he kills, how many times he lies he cannot be evil. But if satan does the same act god does he is suddenly evil?

By the way you still haven't shown me how satan specially does something is evil in your eyes.

You said satan is evil because he decieves but didn't show where he lied. But I showed you where god lies but you don't consider him evil.

You said satan is evil becasue he kills people but didn't show where he killed anyone in the bible. But I showed you where god kills people, babies, fetuses etc but you don't consider him evil because you feel it is valid.

You said satan is evil because he is a lion seeking to devour. I showed you where god is a lion seeking to devour but you don't consider him evil.

You said the only way god can be evil is if he doesn't let people in heaven that believe in him. But many people believe in him but believe in him with a different name but god doesn't let him in. By your OWN DEFINITION of evil god is evil. But you still deny god is evil.

I don't know what that verse about God being a lying spirit means, but I don't think it means what it sounds like. We can't just take things at face value, we need to study to see if it means what it sounds like. God cannot lie. That is a breaking of the ten commandments and that is sin. God cannot be evil. He cannot go against Himself. Satan went against God. That is evil in itself. And as I said, he does evil things all the time.

God wouldn't do that. We are in the days of grace.

Really? So the woman that killed her kids because God told her to didn't really hear God, did she? Or the pastor the bombed the abortion clinic and killed several people, including a guard with wife and two kids, he wasn't really called by God to do this was he? What about the Irland conflict between protestants and catholics, was neither of them true Christians? Are only "nice" Christians "true" Christians? Would that make many of theologicans that predates you in your religion misinformed when they call for war, persecution and imprisonment in the name of God? What about Bush S:r comments about Atheists not being true patriots, or Ann Coulters comments about liberals and gays? Are they not true Christians, or did they miss the class where they learned "we are in the days of grace"? What happens if one day the fundamentalist Christians do take over this country and deport or execute Atheists, gay and liberals in the name of God and Christianity, will you be with them and cheer on and say these are the works of a "loving" God?

Scott, please give me some insight into these matters...

I don't know what that verse about God being a lying spirit means, but I don't think it means what it sounds like. We can't just take things at face value, we need to study to see if it means what it sounds like. God cannot lie. That is a breaking of the ten commandments and that is sin. God cannot be evil. He cannot go against Himself. Satan went against God. That is evil in itself. And as I said, he does evil things all the time.

So what constitutes a person that is evil? Wouldn't it be a person that intentionally causes evil to happen to other people?

The Bible do have a verse that say that God is behind evil, read Jeremiah. Half of the verses about "evil" in there is how Israel is Evil, and that God will bring Evil upon them. How can God bring Evil upon them, if the Devil is the one being Evil? Is the Devil under God's command? According to Job he is, right? So according to the Bible, God is a egomanical King that rules with hard hands, and even uses the Devil to punish the people. I'd say God is at fault for the evil just as much as the Devil, since the Devil isn't working by himself, but from God's commands.

(just a few verses)

Jer 16:10

And it shall come to pass, when thou shalt shew this people all these words, and they shall say unto thee, Wherefore hath the LORD pronounced all this great evil against us? or what is our iniquity? or what is our sin that we have committed against the LORD our God?

Jer 19:3

And say, Hear ye the word of the LORD, O kings of Judah, and inhabitants of Jerusalem; Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will bring evil upon this place, the which whosoever heareth, his ears shall tingle.

Jer 19:15

Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will bring upon this city and upon all her towns all the evil that I have pronounced against it, because they have hardened their necks, that they might not hear my words.

Go through this list, and this is only Jeremiah, I saw more in other books: http://bible.crosswalk.com/Lexicons/Hebrew...amp;version=kjv

God is warning to use his words to command evil over the Israelites:

Jer 39:16

Go and speak to Ebedmelech the Ethiopian, saying, Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will bring my words upon this city for evil, and not for good; and they shall be accomplished in that day before thee.

God must have lied when he said that he doesn't lie because he does it ALOT.

Jeremiah 4:10 Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! surely thou hast greatly deceived this people

Jeremiah 20:7 O LORD, thou hast deceived me, and I was deceived

Ezekiel 14:9 And if the prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the LORD have deceived that prophet,

2 Thessalonians 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

God is a liar as I have shown. He decieves people, thus he is a liar, thus he himself is evil. If a person says they don't lie but then they do lie THEY ARE A LIAR!!

We can't just take things at face value, we need to study to see if it means what it sounds like.

Translation:

"I have to study it so I can come up with an excuse to make it say something completely different from what it's saying".

You're a liar scott, just like the piece of shit demon you worship.

Well, those seem to be good verses. I'll look into them. I can answer the 2 thessalonians question, though. God gives them over to the lie, because they do not want truth. It's kinda like a tugawar between us and God. Soon, if we keep fighting Him, He'll just let us go.

Nick, I consider it an honor to be counted on the side of God.

Ok, Scott I want you to consider this. You claim that your belief in god is rooted in your trust of scripture...but then your trust in scripture is rooted in your belief in god. Now for the moment lets ignore the circular nature of this logic.

You read a passage like this and say I don't understand it...it can't mean what it seems to say because god isn't like that. So by this admission you are not choosing to believe based on the bible, but you have chosen the god you want to believe in and then you are attempting to fit what the bible says into your preconceived notions.

Where you got those notions I don't know, your pastor, various church doctrines handed to you (you don't have to be going to a church to pick up church doctrines..at least not in this country) The point is that your belief in god is not biblically based at all.

The problem with this is that you don't want to take THIS passage at face value, but lets say for a moment I apply that to another passage...perhaps when Jesus said "I am the way the truth and the life" He wasn't implying that salvation only comes through him...perhaps he meant something different entirely.

Who are you do decided which passages get taken literally and which get taken figuratively?