Goodbye Jesus

Oh Goody..mr Ham Of Answersingenisis Opens Museum

snookums

You lucky, lucky people...down in Kentucky. ...well now that the other Mr Dino has gone and got himself busted & kicked out....what better business opportunity is there for Mr HAM.

He's an Australian...but I knew that. I think that a bit of goodnatured 'payback'....for all those american missionaries!

Creation Museum taking shape in Northern Kentucky

It offers Bible view of natural history - my insert (But which view is that?) certainly not the SDAist one linked here as well!

PETERSBURG, Ky. ? Like most natural history museums, this one has exhibits showing dinosaurs roaming the Earth. Except here, the giant reptiles share the forest with Adam and Eve.

That, of course, is contradicted by science, but that's the point of the $25 million Creation Museum rising fast in Northern Kentucky.

"If the Bible is the word of God, and its history really is true, that's our presupposition or axiom, and we are starting there," museum founder Ken Ham said during recent tour of the sleek and modern facility, which is due to open next year.

snip

Ken, said the goal of his privately funded museum is to change minds and rebut the scientific point of view.

read more here...

http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.d...=73252464146832

That, of course, is contradicted by science, but that's the point of the $25 million Creation Museum rising fast in Northern Kentucky.

$25 million? Why is it that stupid people can become so rich?

Very stupid in a lot of ways...but its best not to underestimate the business accumin of the conservative christian...

the 'chruch' or charity gets one of these...(i borrowed a copy from another set up)

irs-501c3.jpg

and the people who 'donate' get a very handy tax deduction.

meanwhile....the average taxpayer....like me...gets ripped off left right and centre..

fuck! ...and hardly anything changes...people are too busy working on debunking than hitting them where it really hurts...in the money belt. ......but that's the business of religion fer ya. :grin:

these dudes are ranking in profits like you wouldn't believe...and people like Mr Ham..are sticking to a good product whether he 'believes' is neither here nor there...in the grand scheme of things.

25 million? that's nothing. I live in the Bible belt, and they just got finished building a $250 million Baptist church. It's awesome, BTW. They have everything: a huge activities center, teenis (with bowling, tennis, swimming, etc.), a HUGE ASS sanctuatory than can hold thousands with two LARGE screens on the right and left. It's amazing, and sad really.

Yeah, have you ever been to an Answers in Genesis seminar? I have. I've seen Ken Ham speak in person, I really regret never walking up to him and say "Your full of shit" but oh well.

Something I noticed is there cash registers they hade set up, because the lobby of the church (the biggest and richest in the area... maybe even the state.) was huge and was packed to the brim with AiG books, notebooks, study guides, childrens books with pictures of Adam and Eve riding on dinosaurs and everything in between.

For Genesis having all the answers is sure as hell needs alot of books to explain them. God must be pissed that people are making so many spin-offs of the Bible.

$25 million? Why is it that stupid people can become so rich?

Dude, John Morris answers this himself in the article...

"Americans just aren't gullible enough to believe that they came from a fish," he said.

No, Americans are gullible enough to believe they came from a pile of dirt.

dinosaurman.jpg

Awwww.....who the good dinosaur. You're the good dinosaur. Yes you are, Yes you are!!!

Check this out

http://objectiveministries.org/creation/dinosaurs.html

Dinosaurs are large, reptilian land animals that lived in great abundance over 4000 years ago ("There were giants in the earth in those days" [Gen 6:4]), and were mostly wiped out during the Flood. Contrary to the depictions of them from Hollywood, dinosaurs were herbivorous ("he eateth grass as an ox." [Job 40:15]) and lived concurrently and in peace with man. They did not live 65 million years ago, as evolutionists claim, since nothing but God existed then. They were created on the sixth day along with the other land animals (plesiosaurs, pterasaurs and others of their kinds are not strictly speaking dinosaurs, and they were created on the fifth day with the other animals of the water and sky.) Dinosaur bones are often found in sedimentary rocks formed during the Flood and are harder than the bones of other animals ("his bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron." [Job 40:18].)

Wait there is more

Pre-Noachian man tried to tame the dinosaur, wishing to use its might for evilness and arrogantly thinking himself as mighty as the Lord. This grieved the Lord, and He brought the Flood upon the earth [Gen. 6]. Species of dinosaurs were among the animals taken aboard the ark by Noah ("And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee" [Gen. 6:19],) and thus dinosaurs survived the Flood. Scholars theorize that some of these descendents of Noah's ark were used to aid Noah's progeny in building the Tower of Babel. After that fiasco, the Lord felt that man was clearly not worthy of associating with His most powerful creation anymore, and ever since dinosaurs have been hidden from us.

so god has been hiding the dinosaurs from us. I LOVE FACTS!!!!!