Goodbye Jesus

Robertson Leg-presses 1 Ton

Evan

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13191180/

Religious broadcaster Pat Robertson says it is the God's honest truth — he did, indeed, once leg-press a ton when he was almost 73 and had prostate cancer, and he still regularly lifts up to 1,200 pounds with his legs.

The record is 1335(told in article). When the guy legpressed all that weight, the capillaries in his eyes burst from the exertion.

gallery_242_17_35452.gif

Second greatest picture I've ever seen...

chances.jpg

Back on subject... Yeah I really can't believe anyone will take this seriously.

Back on subject... Yeah I really can't believe anyone will take this seriously.

I'd like to know why this earth shattering 'miracle's hasn't been filmed and weight verified by Non-Church members? I keep hearing this claim, I believe he also is selling a shake and using this bullshit to promote it. (I think it was posted here?) anyways, He's a scam artist and nothing more then a holier then thou 1st rate bullshitter for Kryst. Maybe one day soon we'll see him opening his own side show tent at the Klowns for Kryst Karnival. :HaHa:

Yeah, There is a video, but its just them putting on the weights and nothing of him actually legpressing it. I don't know which would be worse though, when people find out he is lying(who believed him) or when he attempts it to "proove" to people he can and his body is crushed.

Yeah, There is a video, but its just them putting on the weights and nothing of him actually legpressing it. I don't know which would be worse though, when people find out he is lying(who believed him) or when he attempts it to "proove" to people he can and his body is crushed.

I want him to appear in a Non-Christian associated gym. I also want someone not of his Faith to tell us what the actual weight is. The word of him and his Trainer is not enough for me or most of the world. Showing a video of them putting weights on is irrelevant and a moot point. Most people know he's a Liar aside from his sheep I suppose. The only thing Pat is pressing is his tons of Lies and Bullshit. He gives the glory and his thanks to his Shakes not to god which I find rather hilarious and typical. What ever lines your pockets I guess. :shrug:

I don't know how many of you have ever tried a leg-press machine in a gym, but I'm willing to bet that each and every one of you would surprise the shit out of yourselves at how much weight you could move with minimal training in this exercise.

Your legs are a lot stronger than you might think.

Even so, the world record is 1335. Very, very few people in tip-top athletic shape can do over 1000.

i did 500lbs once. that was really hard for me.

I didn't need the leg press claim to know this guy is to be considered with a grain of salt! (very little)

I did notice how he scooped in on Jim Baker's congregation and any assets he could when there was a capitalist gain to be got.

How do these people get their publicity free of charge like they do? :twitch:

Pat Robertson, as I understand, has made some really degrading racists claims in his past, and he runs for president? :eek:

Further, I have really well educated friends that like these guys! How do they actually get over on people? :shrug:

I can push the elevator button without using my hands.

Pat Robertson's Katrina Cash

What a humanitarian! He's in the same leage as Mother Theresa and with Bush's help.

I did 360 pounds for three sets of six today.

1,640 to go... If the gym has that many plates...

lmao 1 ton? That is bullshit, the only thing this elderly bastard presses is his agenda.

The record is 1335(told in article). When the guy legpressed all that weight, the capillaries in his eyes burst from the exertion.

The STATE record in Florida is 1335. That's not even that much. I've seen guys Leg Press 1600 lbs.