Goodbye Jesus

The 7,000 Year Timeline...

Warrior_of_god

Click for the 7000 year timeline and all the stupidity that follows in its wake.

700 years...

Goodness.... if we have 234 yrs left, I'd be amazed.

Considering people are dying left and right from cancer...brain tumors from cell phones... and all the chemicals in the food. wow

Can't imagine too many people will be alive.

It may be possible that the phrase intelligent christian is in fact not an oxymoron, but they sure have their fair share of true morons.

Those people on that thread actually discuss this stuff like it's a reality. :lmao:

Yes it really is scary, but very comical to watch.

Yes it really is scary, but very comical to watch.

I LOVE this explanation, posted by one of the geniuses on the Rupture Ready site, of why they have so many problems coming up with the date when they'll escape this horrible, horrible world: "... some mishevious Monk changed the dates on everyones calandar. He simply walked in everyone's home and did it. I think it was Gregorian? Or Julian?"

Somehow, I seriously doubt that very many people actually had calendars in the year 1582 (what with widespread illiteracy and all that), but I do find it amusing to think of Pope Gregory XIII sneaking into everyone's homes, ala Santa Claus, to surrepticiously drop off his gift of a new calendar. Wonder if it featured pictures of "hot Italian priests," like the one discussed in these forums a couple of weeks ago? :lmao:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Sorry...

Just gimme...

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

A minute...

:lmao:

Okay, I'm better now. I still don't know how these dum dum heads cope with things like calculators, the steady decay of carbon 14, computers, lights, etc., etc.

Then again there were many, many churches who still believed that the earth was flat well into the 1980's.

can one of you copy it to here for someone who desires not to pollute his broswer with rr-bb.com. :P