Goodbye Jesus

Methinks The Poster Doth Protest Too Much

Ladyfractal

You want to keep it going? Fine, then it's on. But then don't pretend to take the mature position if you do. Unless you reply to this, I'm done on this thread.

Dude:

No, Dude, I don't want to keep this going. I would have preferred, to be perfectly honest with you, that this topic had never come up but it did and since that was the case, I wasn't about to roll-over, shed some crocodile tears, be a 'girl' about the whole thing and whine "why are you being so mean". Like I said, I watched what appened with rrcanna and learned a few things.

As I said last night, I'm more than happy to give you a very wide-berth on the board. I see nothing further to be gained by continuing this dialogue. However, you make one mistake--you said you don't see why I dislike you so much. You presume that I have any feelings about you what-so-ever, I don't. You are a poster on a message board, some ASCII text in HTML format. I neither like you, nor do I dislike you, you are simply there.

Cheers

lf

"As I said last night, I'm more than happy to give you a very wide-berth on the board. I see nothing further to be gained by continuing this dialogue. However, you make one mistake--you said you don't see why I dislike you so much. You presume that I have any feelings about you what-so-ever, I don't. You are a poster on a message board, some ASCII text in HTML format. I neither like you, nor do I dislike you, you are simply there."

Liar.

You read my post. You don't want peace. If I were 'simply there' to you, you wouldn't feel the need to reply.

It's on then? You can't give up? You need to try to belittle me while pretending to take the high road? If you could let it all go, then why do you have to bring up my 'one mistake'? You have no feelings for me? Maybe so. But you just can't shut up about it, can you?

ASCII text in HTML format, waiting for your angry and obviously nonsensible yet well articulated response, that will most certainly include why you don't have time to respond to my drivel from now on. And I have to ask, in all fairness, are you then associating yourself with rrcanna? You did use him as a reference, after all.

What's next for you? Making fun of my spelling?

Now, try to take the superior position in your next post, because you think that that is all the thinking people here will see. I'll show you in 27 (+ or-) hours what I think of you. Throw that in my face, if you can.

Just to clarify, after which I'll be glad to let this post kak.

Lady F. said to Greygirl, in a post on another thread, that she would show her in 20 some hours how much she loved her. I assume that didn't mean that they would discuss emotional attachment over tea. That is what set me off, because, although it was on the 'unhijackable thread', it was said in the middle of of a discussion between a Christian and several ex-christians, about Christianity. Hence, my 'this isn't the place' statement. Of course, on a thread such as that, I guess anything goes, but just because one can do a thing, it doesn't make that thing proper.

So then, she is free to post her sexuality 'in my face', but I guess that I am not free to express mine ("unless I can watch"), in hers. Seems that LadyF. can, as we used to say in grade school, 'dish it out', but she can't 'take it'.

She may be able to out-word me, but as I've learned IYL, that's not a sign of intelligence, it's a sign of someone who needs to be a bully, because they feel that that's all they have.

===============================================================

No offence meant, Lady F. or Greygirl, and no need for us to give each other a 'wide berth' here. We may have more in common than you know, and if you don't want to have so much in common with me, then you may want to reconsider your reasons for being here.

Ladyfractal......I love you. :wub:

:mellow:

:HaHa:Here we go again! :rolleyes:

I want to get in on this love nest too.

Everytime I read LF's posts, I'm blown away.

Hell, I think we should just start a club with LF admirers.

Membership dues can be paid directly to me. All proceeds will go directly toward LF and I getting all drunk and militant at the dyke bar this weekend. :wicked:

um... can I watch?

I thought you were letting this go? Did I NOT read that in the last 72 hours? Oh, you must've meant "I'll let it go if I can have the last word". Sorry, Dude, no. It's interesting you use that term bully, Dude because that's precisely what bothered me about your initial comments and all of your subsequent comments. I don't give a good god-damn what issues you have with two-women saying "I love you" to one another, but I'm not going to allow YOUR issues with that get in the way of my expressing my love for Greygirl. As I already pointed out, I didn't respond to your "as long as I can watch" because I am more than aware that heterosexual men are fine with lesbians as long as they can watch. It's when you aren't included that you get upset--and your comment was so sophomoric as not to deserve a response.

No offence meant, Lady F. or Greygirl, and no need for us to givbe each other a 'wide berth' here. We may have more in common than you know, and if you don't want to have so much in common with me, then you may want to reconsider your reasons for being here.

Yes you did, Dude. You absolutely meant to give offense. You know you did, everyone who responded knows you did. We may have much in common, but I see no reason why you would want to have interactions with either Greygirl or me. Do you?

Cheers

lf

Membership dues can be paid directly to me. All proceeds will go directly toward LF and I getting all drunk and militant at the dyke bar this weekend. :wicked:

um... can I watch?

Sure, at $10,000 (US) per minute, you can. Cash only, your credit is no good here.

lf

um... can I watch?

Sure, at $10,000 (US) per minute, you can. Cash only, your credit is no good here.

lf

That's one hell of a cover charge. Is this because I lack a vagina?

LadyF,

You said:

"I thought you were letting this go? Did I NOT read that in the last 72 hours? Oh, you must've meant "I'll let it go if I can have the last word". Sorry, Dude, no. It's interesting you use that term bully, Dude because that's precisely what bothered me about your initial comments and all of your subsequent comments. I don't give a good god-damn what issues you have with two-women saying "I love you" to one another, but I'm not going to allow YOUR issues with that get in....."

I thought you were letting it go. I said I would let it go if you didn't respond to the post that I said that in. You can't let it go. I don't have issues with any two women, men, humans, saying 'I love you' to another. I made myself clear about why I felt you were throwing your, ummnn, proclivities in (our) faces, and I think it was not appropriate at that time or place. I may have been right or wrong, but I said what I said. You read (if indeed you did) my post(s) through a filter of anger, which seems to be the status quo for those of your ilk. 'Your ilk' being the preachers of tolerance who are so intolerant themselves of any POV that doesn't seem to be in line with theirs.

Tsk tsk tsk.

This is my final post on this thread. I'm an Ex-Christian, but I have to recall the words of the Book of Revelation; "Let the reader understand". I'm more than glad to leave it at that.

Dude, if there is anyone who can't let it go....it's you. You don't score "points" based on being the last person in a thread disagreement to post. If there is anyone obsessed with having "the last say". It is very clearly....you.

The overall quality and insight of Ladyfractal's posts have reminded high and constant. While your's have degenerated into a one sided "uh-uh", "uh-huuh" BS-fest.

Get over yourself. This is about as much fun as watching a loved one piss themselves and not know it.

LadyF,

You said:

"I thought you were letting this go? Did I NOT read that in the last 72 hours? Oh, you must've meant "I'll let it go if I can have the last word". Sorry, Dude, no. It's interesting you use that term bully, Dude because that's precisely what bothered me about your initial comments and all of your subsequent comments. I don't give a good god-damn what issues you have with two-women saying "I love you" to one another, but I'm not going to allow YOUR issues with that get in....."

I thought you were letting it go. I said I would let it go if you didn't respond to the post that I said that in. You can't let it go. I don't have issues with any two women, men, humans, saying 'I love you' to another. I made myself clear about why I felt you were throwing your, ummnn, proclivities in (our) faces, and I think it was not appropriate at that time or place. I may have been right or wrong, but I said what I said. You read (if indeed you did) my post(s) through a filter of anger, which seems to be the status quo for those of your ilk. 'Your ilk' being the preachers of tolerance who are so intolerant themselves of any POV that doesn't seem to be in line with theirs.

In other words "I'll let it go if I get the last word in". No, Dude, your world doesn't work like that. Just because you WANT to have the last word so you can chalk this up to a 'win' doesn't mean I'm obliged to give you that. You were, in point of fact, wrong in your assumptions about my 'throwing my proclivities in your face'. Again, I told Greygirl I love her--that's it. She responded that she loved me back and when she got to town she would show me how much she loved me. You ASSUMED that this meant something sexual and that is *your* issue, Dude. Greygirl waited at my opthomologist for two hours while I got my eyes checked for bifocals then took my blind black ass home because I couldn't see after my eyes had been dilated. She knew she was going to the eye doctor and that she was going to end up sitting around being largely bored for two hours while I was getting examined. Now, she didnt' have to do that but she did--not that it is any of your business but THAT was what her "I'll show you how much I love you", statement was referencing. Now, I know that it is likely beyond your understanding that lesbians take one another to the eye doctor and do little kindnesses for one another, but that does happen.

Now, as far as your continuing to state that I'm 'angry'. You have, so far, failed to point out one statement. Not bending over and being harrangued by you, cowed by you, or bullied by you isn't a sign of anger, Dude--pride and self-respect, perhaps, but not anger. Not backing down, not letting you just have your way and apologizing for telling my love that I love her publicly isn't a sign of anger either--again, perhaps an unrepentent sense of my own humanness, yes, but not anger. YOU are angry, for whatever reason, Dude but that has nothing to do with me. It has to do with whatever sorry state your life is in and neither I nor Greygirl are responsible for that.

Cheers

lf

Lf and Duderonomy and anyone else,

Take your personal issue to either (1) Private messaging or (2) To a private, password protected topic. The purpose of this board is to encourage ExChristians and discuss issues, not infinitum arguing over personal issues. Consider this fair warning. The majority of members, and ALL the moderators are fed up with this crap hogging the board.

Bruce

This thread is closed. Members with personality/personal issues with other members should resolve them privately. This forum is NOT a public bitch-fest arena for personality clashes.