Goodbye Jesus

A Week Or Two Off

duderonomy

Hi.

I guess this is to 'whom it may concern'.

Because some of my posts lately have taken on a mean and angry tone, I've decided to stay away from Ex-C for a week or two. I don't know why I get so faricken P.O.'d in my replies sometimes, whether I agree or disagree with the subject at hand, but I do.

In person, I'm not like that...really!

I'm not saying that I take back everything I've said lately, but I do regret the way I've said it.

I know it has something to do with my ex fundie-mentalism, but I can't put my finger on how.

I'm going to save this thread to my favorites, so I can call it up when I come back, in case anyone wants to comment. Flame me if you must, and in some cases I may deserve it, but I know there are many cool heads here too, and maybe they see things I don't (in my posts), because they come from a neutral POV.

I really have come to like this site...it's the only one I read and post to, and I don't want to wear out my welcome, so to speak, by being angry.

So with no further drama or ado, I'll see you all in a week or two, and I hope to have a better attitude. Not that I'll put up with anything I don't agree with, but hopefully I can be more respectful and patient with those of you who are just plain wrong. :wicked:

:thanks: all, see you soon.

Duder

:grin:

Dude, take care, and I hope you'll find "your inner peace." :)

Hans and Zoe,

I know it's only been a couple of days. Pardon my relapse, but maybe I'm just addicted to this site! Thank you for your replies.

Asimov, I was counting on you among others to have 'a cool head', because you always seem to have logical and intelligent answers. You said to me "Fuck you too!!!". With only a little bit of sarcasm on my part, I have to ask...can you expand on that a little bit? Speaking of anger towards others who seem to be sincere, of course. :twitch:

Hans and Zoe,

I know it's only been a couple of days. Pardon my relapse, but maybe I'm just addicted to this site! Thank you for your replies.

Asimov, I was counting on you among others to have 'a cool head', because you always seem to have logical and intelligent answers. You said to me "Fuck you too!!!". With only a little bit of sarcasm on my part, I have to ask...can you expand on that a little bit? Speaking of anger towards others who seem to be sincere, of course. :twitch:

Hahaha, I was kidding. I have no idea why you got so angry and I think you might have deserved to be slapped by a couple members but everyone loses their cool now and then.