Goodbye Jesus

Jesus Symbol

R. S. Martin

Has anyone else been bothered by the Jesus symbol at the top left-hand corner of these windows? I have to push it up where I can't see it so I can think. Feels like I'm being watched.

Nah, I just look at what he wrote in his book "blah blah blah", and realize that he's a harmless idiot.

Nope.

Has anyone else been bothered by the Jesus symbol at the top left-hand corner of these windows? I have to push it up where I can't see it so I can think. Feels like I'm being watched.

Pictures can't hurt me. :pureevil:

Nope..I've grown kind of fond of that icon..looking at it for the last few years..

Dunno, I'd kinda like to get it on a t-shirt and wear it to church and see if anybody notices.

I scroll down the page too, but only so nosy onlookers can't see the big "ex-christian.net" at the top of it. :) Oh, and so people don't see Jesus too... I don't want them to know that I'm ex-Christian or think that I'm on some crazy Russian Orthodoxy site. I just prefer for them to not be able to guess about who I am or what I think by glancing at my screen.

Nah, I just look at what he wrote in his book "blah blah blah", and realize that he's a harmless idiot.

To be precise, it says:

Blah Blah

blah blah

f'ing blah

blah blah

Not be be picky, but what I feel is historical about Jesus is pretty impressive. He didn't start Christianity, and neither did his successor and brother, James. Paul did. It should actually be called Paulism.

Pictures can't hurt me. :pureevil:

No it does not bother me either - in fact i kinda like it.

and I love the little devil smilie - it is so cool, did you make it?

:grin:

Pictures can't hurt me. pureevil:

No it does not bother me either - in fact i kinda like it.

and I love the little devil smilie - it is so cool, did you make it?

:grin:

I'd love to claim credit for that one, but alas, it's one of the smilies that come with quite some forum software. :)

Just another picture drawn up from someone's imagination designed to make you submissive and helpless. Fuck it.

...The sleeping and the dead

Are but as pictures: 'tis the eye of childhood

That fears a painted devil

Once again, Willy Shakespeare says it all.

Casey