Goodbye Jesus

I Saw The Rain Fall Down In Africa......

The Sage Nabooru

Okay, this whole LRA thing has pissed me off beyond belief. Missionaries drive me insane.

Did you know that Africans kill each other for belonging to different denominations? The churches rile them up and convince them that they are the Only Denomination That's Right, and that all other denominations are devil worship (gotta control as much influence as possible, ya know), and then proceed to order the burning and vandalizing and killing of those churches and their members who aren't part of the One True Church.

Ever think the native African gods and ancestors might be pissed that they're being ignored? Think about all the wonderful things that evangelical Christianity has brought Africa: warfare, bloodshed, a miserable approach to the AIDS epidemic.....

80% of people in West Africa believe that there is only One True Religion. There are statistics which prove this. This is higher than any other region on Earth, including North America. You can imagine how the LRA got started, then. If things keep going the way they are they're only going to get worse.

There has to be some counter-missionary movement out there, but the only one I know of besides various Jewish groups is Christian Aggression, which is centered mainly in India. (Lots of wonderful stories of selfless saints converting the populace there, too.......) Now we need a Save Africa movement.

Reading this, again I'm reminded of the lyrics of one of my fav songs...

"A new dark age descending, it's Torquemada's dream

Liberty lies raped crushed broken neath the christian war machine

Nation after nation falling in the shadow of the christian sword

With death they bring the lore of 'love'"

(Inkubus Sukkubus, "Church of Madness")

Everyone thinks their denom. is the "right" one, as if its not bad enough that they already think their religion is the "right" one and everyone else is damned. This shit makes me sick. Meh.

This is why people make guns...and scopes...missionaries can die with only one shot...

In the words of Grant: " I have never advocated war but as a means of peace."

This is why people make guns...and scopes...missionaries can die with only one shot...

In the words of Grant: " I have never advocated war but as a means of peace."

Back in the Olden Days, they used to say, "Fighting for Peace is like Fucking for Chastity."

Back in the Olden Days, they used to say, "Fighting for Peace is like Fucking for Chastity.

Sometimes one must fight to attain peace, especially if your enemy is not afraid to die. In that case just kill em.

REminds me of:

Go ahead and hate your neighbor,

Go ahead and cheat a friend.

Do it in the name of Heaven,

You can justify it in the end.

There won't be any trumpets blowing

Come the judgement day,

On the bloody morning after....

One tin soldier rides away.

One Tin Soldier..

And the tune keeps chiming on in the back of my head...

"...here comes the church of madness

bearing gifts of death and torture

here comes the church of madness

of jesus christ their lord

the fire and the fury

to be our judge to be our jury

here comes the church of madness

of jesus christ their lord..."

(Inkubus Sukkubus, "church of madness")

Just noting how many here would/have done the same thing if they think they can get away with it.

And I like fucking for virginity, thankyouverymuch.