Goodbye Jesus

Sleep Soundly With The Armor Of God

Beowulf

I found this gem via BoingBoing.net. Apparently some Fundy has created "Armor of God" pajamas. I'd hate to think what nightmares these kids might have.

Link

home.jpg

I think the biggest nightmare would just be the fear of getting a set of these for christmas!

That picture is creepy. Weird little blue eyed incestuous (the girls pjs are obviously 'bridal')Aryan Nation spawn. Who designed those? Wives of the KKK?

Weird little blue eyed incestuous (the girls pjs are obviously 'bridal')Aryan Nation spawn. Who designed those? Wives of the KKK?

Speaking of bridal, how's this for a pose?

aboutus2.jpg

Seems just a tad inappropriate. This next one is about as creepy...

aboutus4.jpg

*shudder*

Ewwwww. JonBenet-esque. Way too young for pin-up poses!

And those boys look evil. Truly evil.

That kid's eyes are almost glowing blue, where'd he get that much spice?

Creepy look, but seriously cheesy concept. Cheesier than Wisconsin, if you ask me.

looks like they should be on their way to the "Children's Crusade," which I might add is a hilarious story!

Too bad it's not really true.

i especially love the part of the advert that says the kiddies should take off the pjs and put on the "spiritual" armor of God before they go to school.

Now, that's just creepy. :twitch:

Or something out of a Steven King novel.

Children_of_the_corn.jpg

aboutus2.jpg

And people wonder why there are so numerous a pastor / priest molesting children?

Creepy look, but seriously cheesy concept. Cheesier than Wisconsin, if you ask me.

My thought exactly!! Where did those kids get spice!

LOL :scratch:

I was feeling petty and a bit juvenile, so I just had to email those creepy people.

"Wow. Creepy little incestuous-seeming Aryan children dressed in creepy psychoChristian-esque pajamas... What a way to sell the product. These awful things must just fly right off the shelves.

Oh, and by the way... are the sets $39.95 (like your Product Information page says) or $49.95 (like the other pages say)? Try to at least keep your information straight, wierdos..."

I wonder what the response will be, if they even respond at all... :scratch:

I found

JEEEEEZUS fuckin christ! What grat Halloween costumes. Brings me back to the days we had to dress like a fuckin saint! Ugh!