Goodbye Jesus

Prayer Helps No One

Ramen666

Antlerman, yes. Every Christian believes the Bible to be 100% accurate.

I was most definitely one of those. I was born in a Christian home and grew up not questioning what I was taught. I believed without a doubt, for many years my faith was unwavering. As my forum name says, I was convinced Christ was real, I was convinced the bible was the infallible word of God. I gave a lot of my time to God, I prayed to him as a force of habit. In fact I am still trying to break out of that habit. I know without a shadow of a doubt I was a true christian. So I can fully understand why people here are angry at your comments. Heck I'm angry and I'm still trying my best to hold on to what little faith I have left! I attempted to do everything expected of me as a Christian. OK, I wasn't perfect, but I strived for perfection.

Sadly, when I look at scriptures like the ones you posted earlier that claim that there can't be ex-christians, it just convinces me even more that the bible is not the infallible word of God. Because those scriptures are definitely flawed.

Scott if I was you I'd be very worried about whether I was a true Christian. Because if it's possible for so many of us to have never been true Christians, then you may be on very shakey ground yourself. In fact I'd be very interested in what makes you think you are a true Christian.

I don't doubt that there are people who know the Bible better than I do. That's why I meet with a Pastor weekly.

This is a mistake that a lot of Christians made and one I made and that's believing everything other Christians tell you. It's good to have people you can ask questions of, but you really need to open that bible and really study it yourself. And not just the parts other Christians tell you to read. All of it. And look at it all with your eyes open. And don't just skip over the stuff you don't like. You'll find it a very eye opening experience.

On the other hand, if you want to remain "blinded by the light" and keep that faith strong, my advice to you is, stear clear of message boards that discuss religion. Even Christian ones (if there are athiests and the like visiting). They are a sure way to have the seeds of doubt planted in your mind. And once that happens it's very hard to keep that faith strong.

By the way don't take that the wrong way. I like to see Christians here. It's good to get lots of different opinions on things.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scott

• Antlerman

• Kuroikaze

• Ramen666

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't even hear you anymore.

Good for you. Don't take responsiblity for your actions. How Christian of you, True Christian. Fuck you asshole.

:lmao::lmao::lmao: Are you drunk AM? Perhaps someone else is typing on your account? Welcome to the low road my friend. :wicked:

Who was that in my body last night? It must have been the dark lord Satan brought out by the presence of a True Christian. :wicked: No, I wasn't drunk, just pissed.

You can look back in thread and see when he started provoking us by passing judgment on us with his belief in Calvinism that we must have not been sincere Christians otherwise we would never have left the faith; After hearing several people express being offended by him saying this to us, he hides behind "speaking the truth", totally disrespecting us as human beings; he then proceeds to judge all Christians who do not share his peculiar weirdo cult ideas about 100% infallibility Bibles, thus taking some very wonderful people who hold religious beliefs in a very open, non judgmental way (such as my mother) and condemning them as "unsaved", or once again "insincere". This judgment by those backwaters KJV Bible lunatics essentially condemns all of humanity and all of Christianity save for their own little ill-educated group of delusional rednecks.

I guess I'm sick of people like SubZer0 and now Scott who refuse to put down the Bible and see the reality of people standing right in front of them! It offends me. It offends me that their beliefs allow them to hide behind the name of God from taking responsibility as individuals for their words and actions. It offends me that these human beings feel justified in arrogantly presuming they know "the truth" and judging all comers through their ignorance, while themselves being kept in the dark ages of humanity though ignorance and superstition. I curse the spirit of ignorance and judgment that Scott speaks with. Whatever "God" is supposed to symbolize, it is not what I hear in the fundamentalist.

Scott, a picture paints a thousand words:

Take off your Bible mask and be saved.

(don't worry Vigile, there's plenty of low-roading left in me :wicked: )

You tell us to have "thick skin", yet you can't handle it when Christians share what we believe, talk about, and quote the Bible. I am not being condescening. I am, probably like the other Christians here, stating my beliefs. My belief is the Bible. I, and every other Christian, believe the Bible to be 100% true.

Hello Scott....

We've not met yet, actually I had intended on staying out of this thread. But you remind me too much of another condescending and arogant Christian who came on board a few months back.

Anyone out there remember our friend Sub_Zero?

Well anyway... Scott... your statement, "every other Christian, believe(s) the Bible to be 100% true" is downright wrong.

1. I am Christian - read my tag line please.... "Reading the Bible literally is NOT a requirement of Christianity. I do not, nor have I ever , read the bible literally. It is NOT 100% factual truth to me.
  2. Nor is it 100% factual truth to a huge chunk of Christians. I attend a mainstream ELCA Lutheran Church, it is NOT 100% factual truth to the majority of our members - even our more conservative elderly members believe in evolution and do not read the creation story, the flood story and many other parts of the Bible as factually true.
  3. In addition let's look at the rest of Christianity as a whole. Have you ever heard of the documentary hypothesis? In short this hypothesis states that the first books of the Bible were written by four different literary sources - NOT MOSES. Following is a link to some posts about this - posts I first addressed to Sub_Zero. Welcome on board - Scott - you're not all that unique. We get a regular parade of arrogant and condescending fundies through here, and to be truthful, you all get boring after awhile. Nothing original ever comes out of your mouths. Get in line.

http://www.ex-christian.net/index.php?s=&a...st&p=139065

http://www.answers.com/topic/documentary-hypothesis

In regard to the flood story - scholars feel that two traditions make up that story. The YAHWIST (J) tradition and the Priestly (P) tradition. Following is a quote from that site:
The flood story in Genesis appears to claim that 2 of all kinds of animal went on the ark, but also that 7 of certain kinds went on, and that the flood lasted a year, but also lasted only 40 days.

Following is some information from my own personal records.

J – YAHWIST VERSES

Condition of world; God’s decision 6:5-8

Instruction about ark and animals 7:1-5

Boarding the ark as flood begins 7:7-8, 10, 12, 16b

The flood itself 7:17, 22-23

The end of the flood 8:2b-3a, 6-12, 13b

God’s promise 8:20-22

P - PRIESTLY VERSES

Condition of world; God’s decision 6:9-13

Instruction about ark and animals 6:14-22

Boarding the ark as flood begins 7:6, 9, 11, 13-16a

The flood itself 7:18-21, 24

The end of the flood 8:1-2a, 3b-5, 13a, 14-19

God’s promise 9:1-7

And... there's more......

From the website linked to earlier in my post to Serenity:
http://www.answers.com/topic/documentary-hypothesis
The documentary hypothesis is a hypothesis proposed by many historians and academics in the field of linguistics and source criticism that the Five Books of Moses (the Torah) are in fact a combination of documents from different sources rather than authored by one individual. Although the hypothesis is widely accepted (
the Vatican itself estimates that
90%
of academics in the field of biblical scholarship support it
), it has a number of critics.

90% of academics in the field of biblical scholarship support the hypothesis. 90%
.... but .... Ahhh you're right. Sub will say it's "junk research". I guess "beam them up Scotty" makes more sense.

Before you start spouting bull-shit like EVERY Christians reads the Bible as 100% accurate - get your facts straight. The MAJORITY OF MAINSTREAM CHRISTIANS DO NOT READ THE BIBLE AS 100% FACTUAL TRUTH!!!!!!! :Hmm:

Before you start spouting bull-shit like EVERY Christians reads the Bible as 100% accurate - get your facts straight. The MAJORITY OF MAINSTREAM CHRISTIANS DO NOT READ THE BIBLE AS 100% FACTUAL TRUTH!!!!!!! :Hmm:

Welcome home OM! :grin:

You see though, that Subby #2 here gets around this by saying that those who don't believe the Bible is 100% factual history and science, are NOT CHRISTIANS! Sorry, I guess you and my mother and all the other people of intellectual and emotional integrety who have religious faiths are all zooming on the fast path to Hell along with the rest of us who worship Satan; just like Scotty claims to have done back when he played his video games too late at night in defience of his parents wishes. We must repent and accept that the fundamentalists have the real truth, obtained by faith alone, which makes research and scholarship evil enterprises that only get in the way of being saved. :loser::loser:

BTW, have you ever once seen me swear at anyone here before? I think I'm just tired of this stupidity now. Say hello to the new me. :wicked:

BTW, have you ever once seen me swear at anyone here before? I think I'm just tired of this stupidity now. Say hello to the new me. :wicked:

:twitch: Holy crap! Who are you, and what have you done with Antlerman?

Seriously, I'm amazed you lasted this long, AM. Even your patience has it's limits, tho, when you try to debate with someone and realize you're talking with a robot. :shrug:

Thanks. I actually take that as high praise. I always enjoy all your posts. Very insightful and worded well.

Well, now I know you're lying since quite a few of my posts end up as rants...but I'll take any praise I can get. :grin:

It just really upsets me. I love my mother. I respect her faith. She respects everyone. It makes her happy. It makes her a more fulfilled person being in her church. I support her. This asshole is saying her faith is invalid to her. Fuck him. I will not apologize for my indignacy towards this piece of shit claiming the name of God to himself.

A similar situation came up with regard to my mom awhile back. My mom basically told me "I know what I am" and that was that. Even though I might feel the need to do so, it's obvious that my mom doesn't need me to defend her from the likes of Scott. I think it's Scott's insecurity that drives his need to be special and "elect" and people like our mothers threaten him and those like him. To that I say "good."

mwc

I'm busy, so I only have time to respond to one thing, and I'll respond to the others later. Every Christian believes in the Bible. If they don't, there is no hope for Salvation, no hope in the Lord, or anything. Without the Bible, the entire Christian belief falls apart. So yes, every Christian who has hope in God believes in the Bible. First though, what do you think a Christian is?

I'm busy, so I only have time to respond to one thing, and I'll respond to the others later. Every Christian believes in the Bible. If they don't, there is no hope for Salvation, no hope in the Lord, or anything. Without the Bible, the entire Christian belief falls apart. So yes, every Christian who has hope in God believes in the Bible. First though, what do you think a Christian is?

Scott ok, if you believe that everything in the Bible is true. Then do believe everything God does in the Bible is right. Here is a couple of verses that I want you to tell me that they all 100% God being a good loving guy.

Kill Followers of Other Religions.[/b]

1) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

2) Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden. When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death. (Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)

More Rape and Baby Killing

Anyone who is captured will be run through with a sword. Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes. Their homes will be sacked and their wives raped by the attacking hordes. For I will stir up the Medes against Babylon, and no amount of silver or gold will buy them off. The attacking armies will shoot down the young people with arrows. They will have no mercy on helpless babies and will show no compassion for the children. (Isaiah 13:15-18 NLT)

I'll answer your question with a question, Why do you feel the need to label everyone as christian or non-christian? Why do you feel the need to make everyone, who doesn't think exactly like you, your enemy?

Why do you care more a book, and a conceptualization of god than you care about people?

Guess that was 3 questions :shrug:

This is the inherent weakness of fundamentalist christian theology...you claim that it makes you MORE moral, but if you define moral as making the world around you a better place then christianity is anything but moral.

How do you define moralit? What glorfies God? don't make me laugh, if god is perfect then he doesn't need our worship and if he doesn't need our worship then why would he ask us to believe when it causes us to suffer...nor would he call christians to go around teaching people to hate their own desires and own existance.

I'm busy, so I only have time to respond to one thing, and I'll respond to the others later. Every Christian believes in the Bible.

I'm feeling more my patient self again here, so I'll extend my good will to you for the moment. You really need to understand the difference Scott between "believing in the Bible" and using the Bible as guidence. There is a big difference. Main stream Christiianity, probably close to 90% of Christianity views those who are fundamentalist as "worshipping the Bible". They do not "believe in the Bible". One way scholars put it, "the Bible contains the word of God", the fundamentalists put it, "the Bible IS the word of God". There is frankly no support for the latter, but the point is that in fact they are Christian and they do not approach faith exactly the same as your group does.

How do you deal with that? Do you say they are not legitamate Christians? Again, please understand how offensive this is Scott. Why do you think I blew up at you? I warned you how you were upsetting me, yet you persisted on a path of justifying your actions rather than acknowleding the offense. That's unfortuante. You are missing the meaning of being human through your approach to faith. I put it to you, who is more Christ-like, you or my mother?

If they don't, there is no hope for Salvation, no hope in the Lord, or anything. Without the Bible, the entire Christian belief falls apart.

Apparently not. Explain why the Church exists then when 90% of it doesn't believe like you?

So yes, every Christian who has hope in God believes in the Bible. First though, what do you think a Christian is?

A Christian is someone who follows the teachings and examples of Christ as best they understand it. This does not translate into you reading a passage of scripture and offering your interpretation of it, then stating absolutely that "Christ says this right here...". It's an individual, personal thing. What makes them Christian is because Christ represents an example to follow in their belief in the principles and ideals that "God" symbolizes to humanity. Being Christian is only bad and unhealthy when it looks like what you are telling us.

That's fuckin' funny. Half the ex's here disbelieve xianity BECAUSE they read the bible.

I do believe that aome people here were once Christians and had a strong faith in the Lord. I look at some of Christ's own followers who denied and left Him in His hour of need. I am very aware of my own weeknesses. When I was a younger in the faith I was certain I would never doubt, that I would always be strong, just like Peter said, "Lord these others may deny You, but not I! I will go to prision and even death, if need be."

"Pride goes before a fall." I think pride is our unseen enemy and is a very crafty one at that. Most times I'm not aware that I am entertaining pride. All I can say that if I had to go through some of the circumstances these folks went through who knows what I would do?

It's easy to say, "I would die for my faith," but if someone is pointing a gun at my head...and that's really the easy way out compared to what others have endured for Christ.

Thank you for your respect in acknowledging our sincerity and intergrety, and your honesty in your recognizing your own humanity in not judging us. That goes a long way with me.

Welcome home OM! :grin:

Hey thanks Antlerman.... :wave:

I'm still trying to catch up at work after taking a vacation .... but I couldn't resist the fun of going after another condescending fundy. :wicked:

You see though, that Subby #2 here gets around this by saying that those who don't believe the Bible is 100% factual history and science, are NOT CHRISTIANS! Sorry, I guess you and my mother and all the other people of intellectual and emotional integrety who have religious faiths are all zooming on the fast path to Hell along with the rest of us who worship Satan; just like Scotty claims to have done back when he played his video games too late at night in defience of his parents wishes. We must repent and accept that the fundamentalists have the real truth, obtained by faith alone, which makes research and scholarship evil enterprises that only get in the way of being saved.
Yes... of course you are right. Your mother and I will enjoy tea together in hell - I'm sure. It'll be a nice conversation - I'm assuming you - and everyone else here at Ex-C - will save a place for us? :wicked:;)

And now back to the regularly scheduled lashing of the latest ignorant fundy. :wicked:

Man.... Scotty .... boy.... you are making this way too easy. You have to have something more than that tired old tripe. Following is a question for you...

Please let me know which one you will fry in because you do not literally believe the correct innerrant sacred book?

So… you believe in a literal hell, which literal hell?

The Christian one?

Christianity. Bible, Revelation 21.8

As for the cowardly, the faithless, the polluted, as for murderers, fornicators, sorcerers, idolators, and all liars, their lot shall be in the lake that burns with fire and sulphur, which is the second death.

The Islam Hell?

Islam. Qur'an 78.21-30

Hell will lurk in ambush

to receive home the arrogant,

who will linger there for ages.

They will taste nothing cool in it nor any drink

except hot bathwater and slops,

a fitting compensation

since
they have never expected any reckoning

and have wittingly rejected Our signs.

Everything We have calculated in writing.

"So taste! Yet We shall only increase torment for you!"

The Buddhist Hell?

Buddhism. Lotus Sutra 3

After their lifetime's end

They will enter the Avici hell,

For a complete kalpa;

Reborn at each kalpa's end,

They thus go on revolving

Unto innumerable kalpas;

When they come out of hell,

They will degrade into animals,

Such as dogs or jackals,

With lean-cheeked forms,

Blue-black with scabs and sores,

The sport of men;

Moreover by men

Hated and scorned,

Ever suffering hunger and thirst,

Bones and flesh withered up.

Alive, beaten with thorns,

Dead, with shards and stones;

By cutting themselves off from the Buddha seed,

They receive such recompense.

And another description of Buddhist Hell

Buddhism. Sutta Nipata 672-76

Then the man of unwholesome deeds boils in water infested with worms. He cannot stay still--the boiling pots, round and smooth like bowls, have no surfaces which he can get hold of. Then he is in the jungle of sword blades, limbs mangled and hacked, the tongue hauled by hooks, the body beaten and slashed. Then he is in Vetarani, a watery state difficult to get through, with its two streams that cut like razors. The poor beings fall into it, living out their unwholesome deeds of the past. Gnawed by hungry jackals, ravens and black dogs, and speckled vultures and crows, the sufferers groan. Such a state is experienced by the man of unwholesome deeds. It is a state of absolute suffering. So a sensible person in this world is as energetic and mindful as he can be.

Or… maybe your partial to the Hindu version of Hell…

Hinduism. Garuda Purana 3.49-71

Some of the sinful are cut with saws, like firewood, and others, thrown flat on the ground, are chopped into pieces with axes. Some, their bodies half buried in a pit, are pierced in the head with arrows. Others, fixed in the middle of a press, are squeezed like sugarcane. Some are surrounded close with blazing charcoal, enwrapped with torches, and smelted like a lump of ore. Some are plunged into heated butter, and others into heated oil, and like a cake thrown into the frying pan they are turned about. Some are thrown in the path of huge maddened elephants, and some with hands and feet bound are placed head downwards. Some are thrown into wells; some are hurled from heights; others, plunged into pits full of worms, are eaten away by them....

And now here's the tricky question … which hell will you fry in for not believing the absolute truth from the correct innerant scripture?

So many Hells, so little time... :HaHa:

You tell us to have "thick skin", yet you can't handle it when Christians share what we believe, talk about, and quote the Bible. I am not being condescening. I am, probably like the other Christians here, stating my beliefs. My belief is the Bible. I, and every other Christian, believe the Bible to be 100% true. I accept that you're not Christians. I know this. I am not here to "win converts". I first came here because this site popped up when I was looking for something else, and I came in out of curiousity. I do not lie either. That post I wrote about what I was like before I was a Christian is 100% true.

If the "I'm sorry" didn't sound to heartfelt then...I'm sorry lol, it's because I don't believe I have been rude or condescening. I am, like you, stating what I believe in.

This is the saddest thing about your belief Scott...you don't recognize when you are being arrogant and condescending. You have created a 'blind' around you and the 'chosen' ones that puts everyone else on the outside. Jesus didn't preach this! The church did. Any belief that excludes people is going to, without fail, come across as arrogant and condescending.

Do you feel chewed up and spit out yet? I tried to tell you that arrogance doesn't sit well with us. It is listed up there in the top reasons of why we don't believe it. We came to recognize what we were doing. I hope you do too, but you will have to peek around the blinders in order to see other people. We were just like you.

hehehe...O_M said bull-shit. :HaHa:

You tell us to have "thick skin", yet you can't handle it when Christians share what we believe, talk about, and quote the Bible. I am not being condescening. I am, probably like the other Christians here, stating my beliefs. My belief is the Bible. I, and every other Christian, believe the Bible to be 100% true. I accept that you're not Christians. I know this. I am not here to "win converts". I first came here because this site popped up when I was looking for something else, and I came in out of curiousity. I do not lie either. That post I wrote about what I was like before I was a Christian is 100% true.

If the "I'm sorry" didn't sound to heartfelt then...I'm sorry lol, it's because I don't believe I have been rude or condescening. I am, like you, stating what I believe in.

This is the saddest thing about your belief Scott...you don't recognize when you are being arrogant and condescending. You have created a 'blind' around you and the 'chosen' ones that puts everyone else on the outside. Jesus didn't preach this! The church did. Any belief that excludes people is going to, without fail, come across as arrogant and condescending.

Do you feel chewed up and spit out yet? I tried to tell you that arrogance doesn't sit well with us. It is listed up there in the top areas of why we don't believe it. We came to recognize what we were doing. I hope you do too, but you will have to peek around the blinders in order to see other people. We were just like you.

I just caught this. I know why I am became so upset by this "apology". It was insincere. To restate what is right there in the red above... "The reason my apology didn't sound sincere is because I don't feel remorse for anything I did. I just said I'm sorry to placate you, but I'm really not." This is why he is being judged as arrogant. That he offended is one thing, then he adds insult to injury to us by being insincere in his apology towards us! He should not apology if he feels he has done no wrong. To do so is lying. That is insulting to human beings, and a sin as a Christian.

Behold the fruits of the spirit, that rise naturally out of fundamentalist beliefs!!

You missed my big swear-fest, I'll betcha?

You missed my big swear-fest, I'll betcha?

hehehe...no, I saw it, but it took so long to pick my jaw up off the ground that I only had one hand available when I came to O_M's post. :HaHa::HaHa:

I did notice that Amy may be starting to realize how she sounds, which I applaud. Look here:

P.S. See what happens when one doesn't have an edit thingy? You get all these add ons. I wanted to say that I am the one with prde and not others and I'm not accusing people of betraying Jesus. I am using the exsample of the disciples just to say that they were weak men and Christ forgave them. SORRY!!!!

Now, if she'll take it to its logical conclusion and see the way she understands it will naturally cause this attitude (not this one, but the one she was concerned about)...then maybe...

Actually 90% of the Christians don't read the Bible period and stil claim it to be the Holy book. They only go by what their pastor tells them. Which of corse its all interpretation and of course he cuts out a lot of stuff.

This is what the sermons were like at my church

1. Show God is in charge make you feel guilt

2. Say everything is 100% true ( Hey that sounds like Scott)- However in church never go over the killings, genocides

3. Every religion is wrong we are right. ( Even other denomenations which are Christians

4. You can basically sin all you want just ask God for forgiveness ( My interpretation)

5. You don't want to end up in the eternal pressure cooker. Quote from my pastor " You can be a good person all you want, do good works help people. but you will still end up in Hell."

6. My church that I used to go to is a Bible Church but hell cut out all the nasty things and sugar coat it that God really just wants to help.

7. The trinity ( which is never mentioned in the Bible by word)

8. No rituals really. ( I don't care) But Catholics AT LEAST do something

9. Gays going to hell , Vote for George Bush

10. My Church is in California and everyone knows it has a lot of Mexicans and mixed races it is not like the East Coast. I didn't notice it really till I was an unbeliver , there is only white people here and one black guy in the whole church. Racism....at a Church.....(nooooooooooo)

11. Democrats are going to hell

Yes that's right! God and Jesus are Republicans (not sure about the HG), and when all the world stands before Him they will see the American flag above His throne. It's there in the Bible you know, in the original King James English language that Jesus and Moses spoke.

I'm busy, so I only have time to respond to one thing, and I'll respond to the others later.

Oooh. BIG surprise. We get serious and expose biblical contradiction and reasonable arguments....and Scott promptly indicates he's busy. Got stuff to do in real life....

In history, if you slapped a man with your glove declaring a duel.....then did not show up for the duel that HE called out.....gee....that was social death right there. It's called cowardice, and we don't buy it Scott.

Just like your accusation that we were never real Christians....do you actually imagine that other christians have not suddenly been 'busy' with 'pressing appointments elsewhere' because they have a 'real life' once the refutations started coming?

You think you can just come in here, shame us with your religiously 'righteous' insults, and actually believe we DON'T have the intellectual armor to withstand your bullshit? Only christians like you (fortunately I think most are smarter) show up naked to a knife fight.

Every Christian believes in the Bible. If they don't, there is no hope for Salvation, no hope in the Lord, or anything. Without the Bible, the entire Christian belief falls apart. So yes, every Christian who has hope in God believes in the Bible. First though, what do you think a Christian is?

O_M has already refuted this. Respond to her post please.

P.S. Oooooh Antlerman! :wub: You so rarely get pissed. It was very......sexy! :wicked::woohoo:

:grin:

(O_M singing)

Bull-shit

Bull-shit

Bull-shit

Bull-shit

Scotty's full of Bull-shit

Nah....Nah.... Nah... Nah.... :lmao:

----------------------

Hey Antlerman .... you're right ... this is very refreshing. Sometimes it's a fun to be uncivil..... do you mind if I join you? ;)

Yes that's right! God and Jesus are Republicans (not sure about the HG), and when all the world stands before Him they will see the American flag above His throne. It's there in the Bible you know, in the original King James English language that Jesus and Moses spoke.

Before I realized that JC was not all warm and fuzzy but could, instead, be a real jerk, I used to think that he was a Democrat -- the hippest hippy of them all, in fact -- but that Big Daddy was a Republican.

:grin:

(O_M singing)

Bull-shit

Bull-shit

Bull-shit

Bull-shit

Scotty's full of Bull-shit

Nah....Nah.... Nah... Nah.... :lmao:

----------------------

Hey Antlerman .... you're right ... this is very refreshing. Sometimes it's a fun to be uncivil..... do you mind if I join you? ;)

:lmao::funny::lmao:

If we didn't laugh, we would have to cry at the total unconsciousness of people like Scott. Frankly, I don't feel like crying!

Hey, be my guest. :lmao: I've gotten a lot of handshakes of welcome for taking the low road with the rest of all the bad people here. :wicked: (I actually restrained from the more potent insults that were coming to mind in my demon-inspired madness. I didn't want you guys to think too poorly of me :scratch: ).