Goodbye Jesus

Thebibleletter.com

Fishapod

Goodbye Jesus

I have signed it too and passed it on. It's only at 87 sigs right now...

The chances of getting Wmart to do any such thing are pretty nonexistent, but given WalMart's past merchandise censorship based on their own 'anti obscenity' policies, it is an entirely valid point and the statement should be made.

I sent it to my yahoo atheist group. Any other humanist/ atheist message boards or email distribution lists anyone accesses, it can be posted.

I'm not gonna sign it. I don't have a problem with them selling the Bible; I just wish that they would sell other humanist books alongside it. But that will probably never happen.

I signed it just because I think it's funny. It'll never work though. The CEO of Walmart is not about to piss off his primary customer base by pulling their holy book from its shelves. That would just be bad business. And if he chose to not sell Stewarts book because of a humorous nude photo of the supreme court justices, you know he and the board are probably raving right wing fundies themselves. I'm going to forward it on though. I know a few people who'll sign it for sure.