Goodbye Jesus

Is Hell Fair?

Ramen666

Guest Jackson Queens
You haven't been faithful to other threads.

I don't view my posts as a matter of fealty where I must respond to those absent to appease those present.

I see no reason respect someone who won't even respect the questions of others

That's a hefty and innacurate judgement. How heavy your head must be, to keep that gleaming crown aloft.

Firstly your question was directed at the intital poster not me.

There are essentially two sides to this argument. You represent on and I the other. Why is this a difficult concept?

I only responded cause I wished to carry on a conversation with J.S. and didn't want you to involved.

Do you, in retrospect, so how poorly you played that?

Secondly, think about this Jackson. I've seen your other post.

I've posted more than twice. Perhaps now you are the one who needs to do some catch up reading?

Your main tactic is to pressure people into posting by calling them scared, fearful, or degrading atheist and non-christians.

Since your judgement is based solely on one other post of mine I will forgive it as an error and not a preverication.

Your goal is to push buttons to get an emotional response.

My goal is to keep Christ alive in this quagmire. I wish only to provide an impetus for all of your closed souls to open again to the mystery.

Last time you did this you posted a few responses and didn't come back for days letting responses build up and leaving questions unanswered.

Yes, I know, I really should make posting here my primary activity, but the rest of my life keeps getting in the way. Yes, you are important because Jesus loves you, but not so important that, even though you are forcefully recalcitrant in the face of truth, I shouldn't spend every waking moment toiling toward the cause of your salvation. I have confessed my sin and have been forgiven.

You've shown no respect to anyone while you been here and you don't care that what you bring up has already been discussed.

Ypou've shown no respect to me so why should I believe that your primary concern is that of respect?

Because of this I have no reason to talk to you. I feel I am valid for not addressing your posts or your questions.

There is a way that seems right to a man but in the end it leads to death.

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• J.S.

• KT45

• Scott

• Ramen666

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alright Taylork. I'll be ready.

My goal is to keep Christ alive in this quagmire. I wish only to provide an impetus for all of your closed souls to open again to the mystery.

There is a song that I still remember from my youth as a Christian. I can't remember all of it, but part of it goes... "They will know that we are Christians by our love."

Have you demonstrated love Jackson?

I don't think the "God sensation" is only in my head. I've seen and heard too many things to believe that, half of which is the testimony of others.

Wow. This is exactly the sort of stuff I was saying a year or two before I came here. But when I started to really think about those things and was honest with myself, I realised the things I experienced, weren't that remarkable and could be explained through natural means, and that the things I heard were just that... thing's I'd heard.. heresey and there was no way of proving them.

I assume that he also believes that Elijah went to Heaven without dying and just ascending into the sky

Too bad he never came back to declare the messianic age as he should have

Where's Elijah???

Jesus never said His own generation would not pass away

What part of this verse do you not understand

Matthew 16: 27-28

Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death*, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

Who was standing in front of him at that moment of time?You?

Christian have no problem to declare Joseph Smith as false prophet who uses the same wordings

http://www.bibletruths.org/cults/MormonismProphecy.html Testing Mormon Prophecy

God provided Israel with a means to identify a true or a false prophet. It is found in Deuteronomy 18:20-22. In paraphrase, the test was whether his prophesies came to pass. The false prophet was to die if he failed the test and because he presumed to speak a word in the name of the Lord or he spoke in the name of other gods (we will consider this last phrase later). Let us apply this test to Joseph Smith by considering some of his prophecies.

The temple was not built in "that generation" and the Mormons were expelled from their "everlasting inheritance." Joseph Smith obviously failed the test of God Almighty for a true prophet!

What a classic example of Pot Kettle Black.

It may be years from now, or it may be tomorrow, but He is coming. The Bible states it, and there is nothing in the Bible that contradicts the return of Jesus.

Deaut 13;18 is used to declare Joseph Smith as false prophet who uses the same wording for his prophecy. Please tell me why it does not apply to Jesus?

God is one eternal being existed in three Persons of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit {Matt. 28"19}

matt 28:19 states no such thing

The Father sent the Son {Not against the Son's will, for He also came willingly} to the earth in human form.

So the father and son have 2 different wills????

It is difficult for us to understand this, but Jesus was 100% Man and 100% God

Scriptural evidence for above please

aylork, there are alot of ideas regarding Hell. My personal idea {Although I believe it is Scriptural also} of what Hell is like is having God's judgment on the soul forever.

Frankly at the end of day, the hell concept doesn't bother me at all. There is no scriptural basis for this from the Hebrew Scripture, and the Jews never believed in such a concept. This is obviously a Pagan idea just like Christmas.

http://p069.ezboard.com/fmessiahtruthfrm7....icID=1104.topic

http://p069.ezboard.com/fmessiahtruthfrm7....icID=1033.topic

Scott - maybe in all this chatter you missed my post and challenge

http://www.ex-christian.net/index.php?act=...st&p=217157

http://www.ex-christian.net/index.php?act=...st&p=216956

http://www.ex-christian.net/index.php?act=...st&p=214836

Considering that humans are creations with a temporarily granted autonomy with which they are expected to make the most they can, any failing that God deems worthy of hellfire is hardly something we can argue with. Everything is God's, including you and your dreams and plans, you brain and your love and your soul all belong to God. If you fail to use the miraculous gift in the way He has deemed that you should then why should you expect anything less than punishment? What in this world has so convinced you people that your actions should be free of eternal significance and consequences?

Totally unsupported premise. If supposing everything is God's, then freewill is non existent. Salvation is irrelevant. Your arguments are finished. We would be nothing but cattle that he owns, not free agents to choose to love willingly.

Who are you to talk back to God? Seriously, I'm asking, who are you? You are nothing! I am nothing! We are here for a short while and then vanish. How in the word can we presume to question the divine?

You presume the divine exists. If there was a divine, you may have an argument (and also accepting that in the world we are cattle and not freewill agents), but I and others are not questioning God's will, we are denying there is any will whatsover.

What in reality we are denying - are your ideas about a God. That is a huge difference, and your framing the argument that we "question the divine", is extreemly presumtive on your part that what you are saying is in fact "the divine". That's is quite arrogant a position to take for any human being. I rightly interpret your saying this as, "You are going to hell because you questioin what I believe". Tell me how I'm wrong.

Antlerman - Jackson Queens will not be back to respond to your last post to him. In case you missed it, he was really Shiva -- and both names and their IP have been banned from this site. (See http://www.ex-christian.net/index.php?show...mp;#entry217905 )

In case you already knew that and posted your last response to him for the edification of others, carry on. Your posts are always insightful and enjoyable.

I'm kind of upset that I didn't get to comment on this topic sooner. The "Problem of Hell" is a favorite issue of mine!

Who are you to talk back to God? Seriously, I'm asking, who are you? You are nothing! I am nothing! We are here for a short while and then vanish. How in the word can we presume to question the divine?

You presume the divine exists. If there was a divine, you may have an argument (and also accepting that in the world we are cattle and not freewill agents), but I and others are not questioning God's will, we are denying there is any will whatsover.

What in reality we are denying - are your ideas about a God. That is a huge difference, and your framing the argument that we "question the divine", is extreemly presumtive on your part that what you are saying is in fact "the divine". That's is quite arrogant a position to take for any human being. I rightly interpret your saying this as, "You are going to hell because you questioin what I believe". Tell me how I'm wrong.

Hear hear! The intimidation tactic used by Jackson Queens above is the inevitable last resort of a believer backed into a corner by argumentation. The issue at hand is that the doctrine of Hell is so internally inconsistent that it calls into question the validity of its premises. If God is just and sin requires retribution, then God would be expected to deal just retribution. However, eternal Hell essentially amounts to infinite punishment for finite sins. Regardless of the metric one uses to measure a trespass and its accompanying punishment, that which is infinite will infinitely outweigh that which is finite. Therefore eternal Hell cannot be just; it is not an equitable punishment. This calls God's justice into question. If the Bible states that God is just but also states that he will deal out punishment that is demonstrably unjust, can we trust what the Bible says regarding God's character? Can we even trust what it says regarding his existence? This is the reason why many of us feel perfectly comfortable "questioning the divine". The "divine" questions itself.

I don't know if this has been introduced, but this page is an excellent resource for discussions regarding Problem of Hell.

Antlerman - Jackson Queens will not be back to respond to your last post to him. In case you missed it, he was really Shiva -- and both names and their IP have been banned from this site. (See http://www.ex-christian.net/index.php?show...mp;#entry217905 )

In case you already knew that and posted your last response to him for the edification of others, carry on. Your posts are always insightful and enjoyable.

No I hadn't known that until a few minutes ago. I guess I won't feel so bad that I was wasting my breath on someone jerking off their egos at others expense, since our thoughts we share have value to others anyway. Thanks for your compliment...

I assume that he also believes that Elijah went to Heaven without dying and just ascending into the sky

Too bad he never came back to declare the messianic age as he should have

Where's Elijah???

Jesus never said His own generation would not pass away

What part of this verse do you not understand

Matthew 16: 27-28

Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death*, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

Who was standing in front of him at that moment of time?You?

Christian have no problem to declare Joseph Smith as false prophet who uses the same wordings

http://www.bibletruths.org/cults/MormonismProphecy.html Testing Mormon Prophecy

God provided Israel with a means to identify a true or a false prophet. It is found in Deuteronomy 18:20-22. In paraphrase, the test was whether his prophesies came to pass. The false prophet was to die if he failed the test and because he presumed to speak a word in the name of the Lord or he spoke in the name of other gods (we will consider this last phrase later). Let us apply this test to Joseph Smith by considering some of his prophecies.

The temple was not built in "that generation" and the Mormons were expelled from their "everlasting inheritance." Joseph Smith obviously failed the test of God Almighty for a true prophet!

What a classic example of Pot Kettle Black.

It may be years from now, or it may be tomorrow, but He is coming. The Bible states it, and there is nothing in the Bible that contradicts the return of Jesus.

Deaut 13;18 is used to declare Joseph Smith as false prophet who uses the same wording for his prophecy. Please tell me why it does not apply to Jesus?

God is one eternal being existed in three Persons of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit {Matt. 28"19}

matt 28:19 states no such thing

The Father sent the Son {Not against the Son's will, for He also came willingly} to the earth in human form.

So the father and son have 2 different wills????

It is difficult for us to understand this, but Jesus was 100% Man and 100% God

Scriptural evidence for above please

aylork, there are alot of ideas regarding Hell. My personal idea {Although I believe it is Scriptural also} of what Hell is like is having God's judgment on the soul forever.

Frankly at the end of day, the hell concept doesn't bother me at all. There is no scriptural basis for this from the Hebrew Scripture, and the Jews never believed in such a concept. This is obviously a Pagan idea just like Christmas.

http://p069.ezboard.com/fmessiahtruthfrm7....icID=1104.topic

http://p069.ezboard.com/fmessiahtruthfrm7....icID=1033.topic

Scott - maybe in all this chatter you missed my post and challenge

http://www.ex-christian.net/index.php?act=...st&p=217157

http://www.ex-christian.net/index.php?act=...st&p=216956

http://www.ex-christian.net/index.php?act=...st&p=214836

Obviously you never heard my response to this. The greek word Jesus used for "see" comes from HORAO which sometimes has the idea to "perceive with spiritual insight". A few of the disciples, and the Transfiguatation, caught a glimse of the glory of Jesus in the kingdom.

(I realize the guy has been banned but I feel inclined to reply to this anyway since I hear it so much). I don't understand this logic at all. If I can't understand things about god, about who he is, what he does, what's 'right' and 'wrong', and above all if I can't get it directly from the source (God) how the hell am I supposed to know which of the myriad gods of all the world's religions (if any) I should be worshipping?

And if we are "nothing" then why did God even bother sending his precous Son (the only thing he can STAND to be in the presence of) to "save" us? If we're so worthless why does he "love" us so much? Does he love us because we're worthless so that makes him feel better about himself? And considering you know, he's the one who decided we were worthless, horrible creatures for doing what he knew we would do all along. As if the desire for knowledge is really worthy of eternal separation from God. It just sounds so stupid. Omg you guys dont touch my stuff :( :( well to hell with you all then (just kidding i love you lol please worship me)

As to who I am to question. Well I am a creation who was brought into this world supposedly by this being who created me incapable of understanding his mysterious ways, and then because someone I never knew broke a rule thousands and thousands of years ago I am automatically damned to hell for just having been born. But hallelujah it's alright, I can get out of my somehow deserved fate of being broiled for just one low payment of my ability to reason and my right (No. Repsonsibility) to ask questions. I don't care if God thinks hell is fair or not, because (the Christian) God doesn't talk to me or bother to explain anything, he just supposedly makes demands through other people through some really old book and expects me to comply.

Thanks I think i'll stick to my original plan to not take anyone else's word for it.

The greek word Jesus used for "see" comes from HORAO which sometimes has the idea to "perceive with spiritual insight".

Please point me to a translation, which says what you say. Thanks.

Do you speak Greek?

A few of the disciples, and the Transfiguatation, caught a glimse of the glory of Jesus in the kingdom.

Did he come with Angels?

So, I'm back from my trip and I can see that you ignored the post I made before I left. From what I read it must have been insulting or nonsense or whatnot (sorry, it was a few pages back but it translates into "not passing Scott's standards"). Instead of being insulted I will simply see it as yet another time I presented you with a set of solid facts (the rich man and Lazarus), and opinion (the anti-christ and his magic tricks aka miracles), that you could not refute.

Obviously you never heard my response to this. The greek word Jesus used for "see" comes from HORAO which sometimes has the idea to "perceive with spiritual insight". A few of the disciples, and the Transfiguatation, caught a glimse of the glory of Jesus in the kingdom.

Let me try again here then:

Matthew 16:28

Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

Mark 9:1

And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power.

Luke 9:27

But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God.

In all three of the above verses the highlighted word "see[n]" were all from "eido" as seen here for your convenience:

Strong's Number: 1492 Browse Lexicon

Word Origin: a root word

TDNT Entry: 5:116, 673

Parts of Speech: Verb

Original Word: ei[dw

Transliterated Word: Eido

Phonetic Spelling: i'-do

Definition

1. to see

1. to perceive with the eyes

2. to perceive by any of the senses

3. to perceive, notice, discern, discover

4. to see

1. i.e. to turn the eyes, the mind, the attention to anything

2. to pay attention, observe

3. to see about something 1d

2. i.e. to ascertain what must be done about it

1. to inspect, examine

2. to look at, behold

1. to experience any state or condition

2. to see i.e. have an interview with, to visit

3. to know

1. to know of anything

2. to know, i.e. get knowledge of, understand, perceive

1. of any fact

2. the force and meaning of something which has definite meaning

3. to know how, to be skilled in

3. to have regard for one, cherish, pay attention to

King James Word Usage - Total: 666

know 282, cannot tell + (3756)&version=kjv 8, know how 7, wist 6, miscellaneous 19, see 314, behold 16, look 5, perceive 5, vr see 3, vr know 1

-----

In addition is it really your assertion that jesus believed that within the next 6 to 8 days (depending on which version you read) that Peter, John and/or James was going to die?

On top of that if John the Baptist was supposedly Elijah, or the "spirit" of Elijah making ready the messiah then who appeared with jesus in the transfiguration? Are there two Elijah's? Did the "spirit" leave John then appear with jesus then go back? Was this the "body" but not the "spirit" of Elijah that was seen during the transfiguration?

Since the reality of the situation, based on actual archaeological evidence, seems to be that there really was no Exodus and therefore no Moses then who was this Moses character also standing with jesus? The sad fact that pretty much all "history" contained in the bible prior to the book of Kings is pretty much just fiction means Moses (and Elijah) couldn't have been more than hallucinations EVEN if we were to assume this transfiguration tale is true since they never existed to begin with (which means Moses never wrote any laws and everything jesus said about him...well...let's not even go there right now since this is a hell thread).

mwc

All this comes from the Bible itself. Its a fictional story except with a horrible plot. It needs more plot twists like Jesus being gay but he slaughters gay.

Go read the short Secret Gospel of Mark where we hear that jesus was gay and had sex with a young boy (that, if I recall he raised from the dead).

Is that enough of a plot twist?

Sadly this text doesn't exist anymore (that we know of...keep your fingers crossed that someone stashed a copy and it's found intact).

mwc

mwc, you keep talking about a "transfiguration," but Scott has already taught us that it was the "transfiguatation." Get your facts straight, man!

:lmao::loser::Doh::lmao:

This is why it's useless to have a serious discussion with a Christian. When your scriptures contradict themselves you just change the meaning of words to suit your preconceived notions. You seriously believe that when Jesus said that some of those standing with him would see him coming in his kingdom he really meant they would see his face shine and his clothes turn white? This wasn't Jesus in the kingdom. Come on, be honest, you know this. You believe that the kingdom is going to come after the tribulation, after Jesus defeats the antichrist, at which time he begins his 1,000 year rule. That's the coming of the kingdom.

At the time of the transfiguration, by Jesus' own words, the kingdom hadn't come yet. In the gospel of Matthew, after the transfiguration in chapter 17, Jesus mentioned the coming Kingdom 19 more times in his preaching. The kingdom obviously hadn't come yet.

Darkside, people who are in hell will witness His return. It will be universal.

"...so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God that Father." Philippians 2:10-11

"BEHOLD, HE IS COMING WITH THE CLOUDS, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over Him. So it is to be. Amen." Revelation 1:7.

Every single creature will witness the coming of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. :woohoo:

By the way, you got me there... I went off on a tangent and I was wrong, your scriptures do say that those in hell will witness Jesus' return.

mwc, you keep talking about a "transfiguration," but Scott has already taught us that it was the "transfiguatation." Get your facts straight, man!

Ahhh, crap, I hadn't noticed that. It's like comparing "apples" and "aples." Two totally different things I guess. My only excuse is I've been out of town. :)

mwc

Come on, be honest, you know this. You believe that the kingdom is going to come after the tribulation, after Jesus defeats the antichrist, at which time he begins his 1,000 year rule. That's the coming of the kingdom.

And by golly there. 1,000 year rule. 1,000 years!

Holy carbonate cows batman!

That's a long long long long time!

Heck it's already been 2,000K and he hasn't so much has dropped by for beer & french onion dip.

What, is he going to wait another 2K, hang out for a 1,000 year rule, then let things go to Belzebub, Jr. for another 2K?

Come on, be honest, you know this. You believe that the kingdom is going to come after the tribulation, after Jesus defeats the antichrist, at which time he begins his 1,000 year rule. That's the coming of the kingdom.

And by golly there. 1,000 year rule. 1,000 years!

Holy carbonate cows batman!

That's a long long long long time!

Heck it's already been 2,000K and he hasn't so much has dropped by for beer & french onion dip.

What, is he going to wait another 2K, hang out for a 1,000 year rule, then let things go to Belzebub, Jr. for another 2K?

To god that's almost like giving up a whole day! :HaHa:

Also, the bible says Satan must be loosed again "a little season" (WHY?) but we know that "soon" seems to be at least 2000 years so "a little season" seems like it is probably much longer in comparison. Oh those poor people having both Satan loosed among them AND jesus ruling with an iron rod. We've got it easy. :grin:

mwc

Also, the bible says Satan must be loosed again "a little season" (WHY?) but we know that "soon" seems to be at least 2000 years so "a little season" seems like it is probably much longer in comparison. Oh those poor people having both Satan loosed among them AND jesus ruling with an iron rod. We've got it easy. :grin:

So what's Satan doing in the meantime?

Hanging in a little doggy pen playing God of War on his unholy Playstation 2 and dreaming about how he used to sit up late at night with his special red hot poker.

Then when his time comes god let's him out and says, "Here...smell the mortal's shirt. Smell it. You got the scent? Good boy, now go sick em boy! Go get those mortals!"

So what's Satan doing in the meantime?

Hanging in a little doggy pen playing God of War on his unholy Playstation 2 and dreaming about how he used to sit up late at night with his special red hot poker.

Then when his time comes god let's him out and says, "Here...smell the mortal's shirt. Smell it. You got the scent? Good boy, now go sick em boy! Go get those mortals!"

He appears to be in the bottomless pit waiting for the release of the PS3 (oh, the torture!). For those keeping count god created: Hades, a lake of fire, and a bottomless pit. He will throw Hades into the lake of fire but no mention of the pit. He also created a heaven and an earth which he will destroy and make again (but without an ocean this time around). He will keep the lake of fire going for ever and ever.

Then he's loosed to go to the four quarters of the earth (good thing it's flat) to get his army that numbers as the sand of the sea (that's a good sized army). They go to Jerusalem for the mightiest battle you'll ever hope to see and...get ready for it...fire comes down from god and kills them. It's all over. At that point Satan is tossed into the lake of fire.

It's like when the villain is "killed" at the end of the movie only to make that one last reach for our hero so a few people can jump in their seats who haven't seen it before. A well placed a bullet or whatever and it's all over. There's no real point for it the movie and there's absolutely no point to it in "real life" as portrayed in the bible.

Then there's the judgements where people get cast into the lake of fire too. Then new Jerusalem comes on down. Here's the fabulous thing if you take the time to actually read the book. The Tree of Life is within the city. Once again eternal life isn't a given (as in the garden) but only those who deserve it can get it. So at the end of the book you can see that inside the city are those who do god's commandments. The "just." They get eternal life (this is after the judgement). Outside the city, those who don't get eternal life, are "dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie. (Rev. 22:15)" These people are :lmao: STILL in the supposed PERFECT next version of things? WTF? :lmao:

So we go through ALL this shit and billions upon billions will go to hell and all that is gained is a new heaven and a new earth (without oceans...I can't swim but YUK!). After that we get a new Jerusalem that is like a shiny Borg cube. YHWH/jesus will live there and it will be "god" powered daylight ALL the time. Only the "just" will be allowed to go in and eat from the tree to live forever. Outside will be the "dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie," otherwise known as all those people we thought we were getting rid of forever during the judgements. Apparently not. They will continue to live and breed and die and GO TO DAMNATION. The totals will keep adding up even with YHWH/jesus sitting right there.

mwc

There's another proof of the Bible's errancy. In any just system, cats would go to hell, not dogs. :lmao:

There's another proof of the Bible's errancy. In any just system, cats would go to hell, not dogs. :lmao:
But only to collect the rent cheques, 'cause they own the place. Then they come back home, eat some tuna, and take a nap or five. (Source: My very own Dark Legion of katzen)

I would think you'd have a real problem with deadbeat tenants in hell. What are you going to do, evict them?

Man this thread got long but Scott was just an ass and didn't answer anything for me. So let's re try this again.

Scott or any other Christians on this board:

IS HELL A FAIR PUNISHMENT? (for just not believing in something)

EXAMPLE

Believe and follow in a certain belief your punishment suffering for all eternity.

( Sounds like Nazi's.)

THE ANTI-CHRIST BETTER THAN JESUS?

As I said he is too reach billions, Jesus did only at least 1,000 +-200 during his lifetime. The anti-christ must be convincing then.

OTHER THINGS WORTH MENTIONING FOR DEBATE: The Bible, let's look at it as a hitorical document. Is it a first hand source or a second hand source?

It can't be first because Paul never saw Jesus. So it is second. The Bible was also written long time apart. Their is no first hand sources of Jesus. Let's say any diares,letters anything about Jesus being God other than the Bible. Why is there no documents? Why is there no other traces? Why are Christians the only one to say Jesus was God.

Quaran is actually a first hand source (Even if it is false) looking at it as a historcial book. COME ON AT LEAST MOHAMMAD WROTE IT. Jesus didn't even write the Bible. God "inspired" it. That is pretty stupid, he only Inspired is they key word not WROTE. God did not write the Bible. I find that ironic. The vary men he cursed (all humans) according to Scott. Wrote the Bible for God. The vary corrupt men on this Earth wrote the Bible. The sinners who would eventually deby God.

What if Jesus was the anti-Christ Scott? Think about God said never worship anyone except him.

BAM Jesus comes in the picture. Jesus also makes it to the new creation THE BIBLE . Christians worship him and whatnot. Jews talk about the messiah, they believe in God. Just not Jesus.

So let me get this straight they believe in God but not Jesus so they are going to hell then? How messed of a system is that when Christians added THE NEW TESTAMENT to their book. So Jews are going to hell then? Pretty sick messed up God if you ask me.