Goodbye Jesus

Is Hell Fair?

Ramen666

Antlerman, the Second Coming will take place, and Jesus will judge the living and the dead. Everything the Bible said will happen, will come to pass.

You seem to think I ask my Pastor about everything, and blindly follow it. I study the Word of God for myself, also. It's only common sense to get someone of higher rank to help you interpret the Scripture, though. I do believe He is speaking of the second death, because I know He is not a liar.

Anything that is away from Christ is death. When you descend into hell, that is a type of death because Christ is not there. It is a complete seperation from God, forever. At the Great White Throne, He will formally sentence them to depart from Him, forever.

are you even going to address atlermans questions or are you just going to dismiss he statements without any source to back it up! :ugh:

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• J.S.

• KT45

• Scott

• Ramen666

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Edit: Scott: "Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire This is the second death, the lake of fire." Re. 20:14

"Truly I say to you, there are some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom."

The second death happens at the end of the millenium at the Great White Throne judgement. The verse in Matthew talks about before the millenium. Again... every single one of them who were standing there died and Christ did not return. The second death reference makes zero sense here Scott. Please explain?

That's what I was getting at... even if Jesus was talking about the second death it's still a false prophecy. According to the bible, the second death is the final judgment that occurs after the millenial reign, so anybody standing there with Jesus who would ultimately taste the second death wouldn't see him coming in his Kingdom because they would be in hell.

The more common fundy explanation of this prophecy is that it was fulfilled days later when Jesus was transfigured, which is also bullshit, because that in no way represented the coming of his Kingdom.

Antlerman, the Second Coming will take place, and Jesus will judge the living and the dead. Everything the Bible said will happen, will come to pass.

Jesus will not judge the living and the dead at the 2nd coming. It happens after the millenium. And you say you've studied prophecy?

You seem to think I ask my Pastor about everything, and blindly follow it. I study the Word of God for myself, also. It's only common sense to get someone of higher rank to help you interpret the Scripture, though.

What I see happening is when you can't figure it out on your own you run to him, because you like the kinds of answers you hear from him. Do you ever read the works of scholars that disagree with his views and come up with answers that make sense to you after comparing what others have to say, or do you just go with your pastor's answers?

I do believe He is speaking of the second death, because I know He is not a liar.[/b]

WTF? That is purely circular reasoning. Scott, if you are a spoof, you just tipped your hat with that response. Even the thickest of the fundies I've met aren't that careless. I now suspect you aren't really the young fundi you try to make us think you are. But, I'll play along for fun.

Anything that is away from Christ is death. When you descend into hell, that is a type of death because Christ is not there. It is a complete seperation from God, forever. At the Great White Throne, He will formally sentence them to depart from Him, forever.

And that is the 2nd death according to scripture, not your spin on it. Spoofer.

Darkside, people who are in hell will witness His return. It will be universal.

"...so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God that Father." Philippians 2:10-11

"BEHOLD, HE IS COMING WITH THE CLOUDS, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over Him. So it is to be. Amen." Revelation 1:7.

Every single creature will witness the coming of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. :woohoo:

"...so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God that Father." Philippians 2:10-11

"BEHOLD, HE IS COMING WITH THE CLOUDS, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over Him. So it is to be. Amen." Revelation 1:7.

Every single creature will witness the coming of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. :woohoo:

But if those in hell, who are destined for the second death, are going to see Jesus at his second coming, and Jesus is talking about the second death in Mt. 16:28, then his statement is meaningless. Nobody is going to taste of the second death until they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.

Awful lot of hype about stuff that hasn't happened in your last couple of posts.

But are you actually going to answer the questions you've been asked, or are you going to act like an eight year old & keep spouting about how much your dream & wish that all this stuff is going to happen?

The second death is not actually non-existence, it is being seperated from God forever. When each of us die, we will stand before God at judgment {Hebrews 9:27}. God {Jesus} will judge us and if we are cleansed from our sins by the blood of Christ, we will be allowed into heaven. If we are not cleansed, we will be sentenced to hell. Now, while this is a judgment, they will be judged again at the Great White Throne and will be sentenced to the Lake of Fire. The first judgment is the first phase of the second death. You are awaiting the last and final judgment, where you will finally and formally be seperated from God forever, and be thrown into the Lake of Fire.

The second death is not actually non-existence, it is being seperated from God forever. When each of us die, we will stand before God at judgment {Hebrews 9:27}. God {Jesus} will judge us and if we are cleansed from our sins by the blood of Christ, we will be allowed into heaven. If we are not cleansed, we will be sentenced to hell. Now, while this is a judgment, they will be judged again at the Great White Throne and will be sentenced to the Lake of Fire. The first judgment is the first phase of the second death. You are awaiting the last and final judgment, where you will finally and formally be seperated from God forever, and be thrown into the Lake of Fire.

Aren't I separated from god already? I rejected Jesus and the holy spirit so aren't I already in my own hell?

Why do we have to be in fire? Where does it say we will be in fire forever?

I never said it was literal, physical fire. The fire may be symbolic for pain and suffering because you can never get back to God. You are cut off from all love, all peace, and all joy. No body on earth is completely seperated from God. For the unbelievers, complete seperation from God comes after death.

:twitch: Wow you have to twist your book of holes and interject what might be the case in order to convince yourself your beliefs are not full of shit. Have you died and came back Scott You have ZERO evidence of these mystical places even existing, and you talking as if they are real isn't evidence enough.

If the first death doesn't count then I guess your Christ's death didn't really count for much either then?? :Wendywhatever: Harry potter is written with more accuracy and reality bases then the shit you're spewing here. Do you have any idea how much of an ass you're looking like? Will you please answer the questions listed to you in a reasonable coherent manner, do you think it might be possible? Seems you going down this emotional bile of bullshit you want us to decipher even though it's just pulled out of your ass from the book of the magic bible and far far away places such as Pearly gate avenue or Styx's Crossing. :loser:

Pulling Scott back into the initial question, "Truly I say to you, there are some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom," how do you make the connection here with these words to some prophecied eternal judgement? It is perfectly clear that all he says here are these words :will - not - taste - death.

Did they die? Yes. Did they taste death? Yes. Is this in anyway talking about the judgment of unbelievers? NO. He is addressing it to his disciples, saying those of you who are here in front of me as I speak to you will not die before I come back. This is unbelievably clear Scott. Christ isn't a liar here Scott, but your games with scriptures borders on making you one.

The writer(s) of the Gospel Matthew fully expected his return in their lifetimes. They were wrong. Now you have to play word games rather than accepting it was a human prophecy, not a divine one. I doubt the real Jesus probably even said those words.

I never said it was literal, physical fire. The fire may be symbolic for pain and suffering because you can never get back to God. You are cut off from all love, all peace, and all joy. No body on earth is completely seperated from God. For the unbelievers, complete seperation from God comes after death.

Where does it say that we will be in hell forever?

Question for you, if I go to Hell, right now (if it's the same Hell or a different one, with or without fire), will I be able to feel a loving concern for anyone in my family that they won't go to the same place?

Question for you, if I go to Hell, right now (if it's the same Hell or a different one, with or without fire), will I be able to feel a loving concern for anyone in my family that they won't go to the same place?

I see where this is going :grin:

:lmao: Don't do it Hans. He's not ready!!

I see that many of you are still having fun with this person, but I've had all the fun with him/her I can stand. I'll see you guys around, in other threads.

I wish somebody would compile a list of questions that this guy/girl has not answered. It would run to several pages. He doesn't answer PMs, either, I've been told.

Don't forget, Scott is also an expert on Satanism, he says, although he ignores requests for specifically what it is that he knows. This is not a real person. He is in some way connected with the other Xian spoofers who have been on here but no longer post.

Biblically. Hell was more of a place that someone went in the Ot that denied God, or abominated Him in some way.

The Jews don't have a theology about hell. It came about later from pagan influences.

I think it was Sheoul(sp?) or something. If Jesus died and went to 'hell', then they threw him in the burning pits of garbage. No wonder the tomb was empty. :D

This is not a real person. He is in some way connected with the other Xian spoofers who have been on here but no longer post.

Yes, I suspect so. He's a little too unbelivable in his responses sometimes. I liked Deacon Dave. He at least was so over the top he made me laugh. Reminded me of the Landover Baptist guys. Scott here is just too circular in his reasoning to even compare to most Christians. It's a bit of a give away for me. The other possibility is that he is a spoofer, but he's not 18 and he's really around 12 or 13. I could be wrong and maybe he really is this way, but I'm thinking its probably a game for whoever.

For those who have never seen Landover Baptist: http://landoverbaptist.org/

HanSolo, the rich man in Luke 16 felt great concern for His family when he was in hell, but there was nothing he could do about it.

Where does it say that we will be in hell forever?

There are Scriptures than may speak of an eternal hell, but there are others than seem to state hell is just a place of complete and eternal destruction. I'm not just ignoring your question, I just need to study a bit more.

Alright. What you've said makes sense. The truth of the matter is, I can't prove Hell exists. I'm not sure if anyone can. If it's possible, I, personally, haven't found any evidence outside the Bible and those who claim to have had NDEs. I do believe in God. This isn't because I'm scared of death. This also isn't because I can't live up to "reality" like some people have said about Christians. I believe in God because of what I've seen, heard, and have been through. That's basically my personal testimony.

There are at least two things that can back up my faith. #1. When Jesus was arrested, His disciples fled in terror of being killed. Peter even denied Him three times. Something must have happened, because not too long after this happened, they all preached the gospel with boldness and were executed because of it.

#2. The Bible predicts many things to happen. All of the things the Bible predicted has happened, is happening, or will happen.

You can't prove Hell exists outside of the Bible, so uh okay...what do you base Hell off of without evidence? A candlestick? Fire that burns paper and provokes fear inside of you? Old tales of burning witches on stakes?

You believe in God, because you are afraid of going to Hell. All of these being a product of your own world shared by many others like you. Everything that you supposedly experienced was just a figment of your own imagination. You know, people will always either hallucinate or think that they're seeing things that aren't even real, schizophrenics included. There are also people who focus so much on the "Ifs" that they start spooking themselves out into believing things are real.

The only thing Jesus did with his disciples was put on a show, or perhaps Peter was improvising events based on his own creativity. He was delusional, crazy and a playwright wannabe. He was so afraid that his imaginary friend would punish him or something bad would happen in his realm of confusion.

The Bible predicts many things to happen, but them happening was either written about AFTER the events, never happened and the people who witnessed were all talking out their asses OR plain scare tactics to convince the masses. None are happening today and none will happen tomorrow or in the future. Welcome to reality.

Who'd wanna get back to God? Complete separation from God happened before birth, during life and then onto death, because it was just an idea that people wrote down and failed to forget about.

There are Scriptures than may speak of an eternal hell, but there are others than seem to state hell is just a place of complete and eternal destruction. I'm not just ignoring your question, I just need to study a bit more.

So? Which one is it? Can't make up a mind? Make these descriptions and details as you go along? Is that the idea?

Alright. What you've said makes sense. The truth of the matter is, I can't prove Hell exists. I'm not sure if anyone can. If it's possible, I, personally, haven't found any evidence outside the Bible and those who claim to have had NDEs. I do believe in God. This isn't because I'm scared of death. This also isn't because I can't live up to "reality" like some people have said about Christians. I believe in God because of what I've seen, heard, and have been through. That's basically my personal testimony.

There are at least two things that can back up my faith. #1. When Jesus was arrested, His disciples fled in terror of being killed. Peter even denied Him three times. Something must have happened, because not too long after this happened, they all preached the gospel with boldness and were executed because of it.

#2. The Bible predicts many things to happen. All of the things the Bible predicted has happened, is happening, or will happen.

You can't prove Hell exists outside of the Bible, so uh okay...what do you base Hell off of without evidence? A candlestick? Fire that burns paper and provokes fear inside of you? Old tales of burning witches on stakes?

You believe in God, because you are afraid of going to Hell. All of these being a product of your own world shared by many others like you. Everything that you supposedly experienced was just a figment of your own imagination. You know, people will always either hallucinate or think that they're seeing things that aren't even real, schizophrenics included. There are also people who focus so much on the "Ifs" that they start spooking themselves out into believing things are real.

The only thing Jesus did with his disciples was put on a show, or perhaps Peter was improvising events based on his own creativity. He was delusional, crazy and a playwright wannabe. He was so afraid that his imaginary friend would punish him or something bad would happen in his realm of confusion.

The Bible predicts many things to happen, but them happening was either written about AFTER the events, never happened and the people who witnessed were all talking out their asses OR plain scare tactics to convince the masses. None are happening today and none will happen tomorrow or in the future. Welcome to reality.

Who'd wanna get back to God? Complete separation from God happened before birth, during life and then onto death, because it was just an idea that people wrote down and failed to forget about.

So? Which one is it? Can't make up a mind? Make these descriptions and details as you go along? Is that the idea?

No offence, but that's a load of crap. No one can tell me that my experiences are not real. You don't even know fully of what I went through. I'm not a Christian because I'm afraid of going to Hell, I'm a Christian because I love Jesus.

This is not a real person. He is in some way connected with the other Xian spoofers who have been on here but no longer post.

Yes, I suspect so. He's a little too unbelivable in his responses sometimes. I liked Deacon Dave. He at least was so over the top he made me laugh. Reminded me of the Landover Baptist guys. Scott here is just too circular in his reasoning to even compare to most Christians. It's a bit of a give away for me. The other possibility is that he is a spoofer, but he's not 18 and he's really around 12 or 13. I could be wrong and maybe he really is this way, but I'm thinking its probably a game for whoever.

For those who have never seen Landover Baptist: http://landoverbaptist.org/

Yeah, I think Scott could be a spoof, but than again, I have known real Christians like him. Um...BTW...Where's Shiva?

I miss Deacon Dave. I would reconvert in a second for Deacon Dave.

Remember this one: http://www.jcsgirls.com/

No offence, but that's a load of crap. No one can tell me that my experiences are not real. You don't even know fully of what I went through. I'm not a Christian because I'm afraid of going to Hell, I'm a Christian because I love Jesus.

No, but seeing how the other 90% of the things that you are rambling about are full of freshly stewed manure and that your "experience" is intertwined with them makes it much likely so. You love Jesus? Yes, you indeed do love your mythologically-based imaginary friend. :Doh: Saying you love Jesus is only an excuse to cover up your inner feelings that fear Hell. It's obvious.

HanSolo, the rich man in Luke 16 felt great concern for His family when he was in hell, but there was nothing he could do about it.

You missed the point of his post. You said that in hell you are cut off from all love, but the rich man shows that you can express love. This clearly shows there can be love even in hell and that the people in hell can expierence love.

And now that you've talked yourself pretty much in a circle regarding hell, only with these other fine folks, how about you actually answer the issues we were discussing (not so) long ago?

mwc