Goodbye Jesus

Is Hell Fair?

Ramen666

God does not hate the same things Christians do. That's idoltary; to make a god to suit yourself. Christians hate the same things God does.

Gee,the Jews seem to be of the opinion that Christians have done exactly that, especially when they ignore to read their hijacked "Old Testament" and bow down to Jesus

G-d is not a man

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• J.S.

• KT45

• Scott

• Ramen666

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Only after he has deceived the whole world into believing he is Deity, will he proceed to kill anyone and everyone who will not follow him. Yes, the world will follow this "man of peace". They will also think it is right that anyone who does not follow him must die. I find this interesting to think about; People who are not Christians or exChristians don't believe us because God is something we cannot see. Yet, when this man will come up with all types of great power, they will think he is God, and we will be called crazy because we believe in a God who we cannot see, yet this guy is doing miracles.

This is wonderful news!!!!! :bounce: The antichrist cannot possibly come in our generation!!! The reason why he cannot is because it says in God's infallible word that the whole world will be deceived into believing he is a god. The only way this would be possible is if one of the following scenarios happens:

- all educated people suddenly died without explaination

- the rapture happens and only educated people are taken and all the christians are left behind, since they are the only ones who believe in human gods

- a major disaster happens, some religion takes over the world and destroys all books of knowledge, and kills all educated people

- a major disaster happens, wiping out only the G8 industrialized nations, killing only educated people

As long is there is one educated person left on this planet, then the prophecy cannot be fulfilled because no educated person would accept a living human being as a god.

:Look: now I can sleep at night with no worries!

The AntiChrist will not be like Sadam Hussein. The world will accept him because he will have great plans for peace. The world wants peace. He will not come to the earth as a dictator, but as a man who will bring peace to the earth. After this, whether he will actually be killed or not, he will seem to have a head wound, then be ressurected to life. All the world, save those who have their names written in the Book of Like, will be deceived. Then the False Prophet will issue the mark of allegiance. Would you not follow someone who brought peace to the entire world and performed many great supernatual signs? Only after he has deceived the whole world into believing he is Deity, will he proceed to kill anyone and everyone who will not follow him. Yes, the world will follow this "man of peace". They will also think it is right that anyone who does not follow him must die. I find this interesting to think about; People who are not Christians or exChristians don't believe us because God is something we cannot see. Yet, when this man will come up with all types of great power, they will think he is God, and we will be called crazy because we believe in a God who we cannot see, yet this guy is doing miracles.

He sounds just like god....killing everyone who doesn't agree with him... If I wouldn't follow God because he is a tyrant, why would I follow THIS jerk. and I would automatically be VERY suspicious of anyone who claimed some miraculous healing or to be a god incarnate...I would probably dismiss him as some sort of con-man who was trying to pull the wool over our eyes.

Only after he has deceived the whole world into believing he is Deity, will he proceed to kill anyone and everyone who will not follow him.

This is what I find funny. The only way for the whole antichrist thing to happen is for all the hardcore to either be killed off or go to heaven. We don't believe in god and won't believe an "antichrist" is god just because of a few magic tricks. See the best way to halt the rapture is for everyone to be atheist

After this, whether he will actually be killed or not, he will seem to have a head wound, then be ressurected to life.
I believe the story goes that the "magician" ressurects the antichrist. I'm not going to beleive someone is a god if they can't even resurrect themselves. Oh and about the head wound thing. Have you ever saw the movie "the road to el dorado". There is a quote I like to say. "gods don't bleed"

It won't be a few magic tricks. The deception will be so overwhelming that only those who have their names written in the Book of Life will not be deceived.

Antlerman, their are alot of educated people who are Christians. What makes educated nonchristians better than educated Christians?

It won't be a few magic tricks. The deception will be so overwhelming that only those who have their names written in the Book of Life will not be deceived.

You said that the antichrist will get hurt or killed or something. There is no way in hell I will ever believe that god can get harmed so no way I can believe it. Again, gods don't bleed.

Antlerman, their are alot of educated people who are Christians. What makes educated nonchristians better than educated Christians?

I don't think someone doing parlor tricks is going to impress a society that is aware that gods do not really exist. This notion may have sounded impressive the the culture of 100 A.D., but not to those in the year 2006, unless we're talking 3rd world where they believe in tree gods and whatnot.

You do not accept Christians who I would consider to be educated. You would not call them Christians because they don't believe the bible to be the infallible word of god. you know... those 90% of Christian scholars who don't believe that, and who you would say are not Christians. By educated I'm not talking High School educated preachers in Alabama.

By and large, most educated people have moved beyond superstitions and backwaters fundamentalist drivel about end-time prophecies. This is why Chrisitanity is on the decrease in the industrialized nations, and on the increase in the 3rd world countries. Some dude claiming to be a god might impress those who live in impoverished nations where education is low and superstition is high, but it sure as hell won't impress those in modern nations, except maybe for the dimisinshing number of those who still believe in talking snakes and flying messiahs.

After this, whether he will actually be killed or not, he will seem to have a head wound, then be ressurected to life. All the world, save those who have their names written in the Book of Like, will be deceived.

Okay, so now I'm confused. You say that this guy dies and comes back from the dead and suddenly everyone is convinced he's a god? This ploy actually works to convince people (combined with his "magic" tricks of course)?

But haven't you been using that wonderful parable of the rich man and Lazarus to show that even if someone RETURNS FROM THE DEAD that NO ONE WOULD LISTEN?

WHICH IS IT SCOTT?

DO MIRACLES AND PEOPLE RETURNING FROM THE DEAD WORK OR NOT?

The BIBLE says they DO so it seems GOD should use them to TURN people to HIS side but does NOT. We are to fault Satan for using the things that WORK to his advantage? I think not. God has the knowledge and the tools at his disposal, he used them 2000 years ago, but no longer chooses to do so. It was these very things that drew the initial converts to his side. It is a proven method of conversion.

Isn't it strange how it sounds like the same argument that could be made against your god-man? But I digress.

mwc

When the rich man went to Hell, he wasn't allowed to come back to life and tell others about the afterlife because they would not believe. It' entirely different than someone coming back from the dead and claim to be God. I keep telling you these are not magic tricks. Satan has been deceiving people since the beginning of time. He's smart enough to do more than just "magic tricks". Is bringing peace to the world a magic trick? Is ressurecting from the dead a magic trick? Is calling fire down from heaven a magic trick? Is it a magic trick to have the power to make an image speak? Absolutely not. It is the power or Satan himself unleahed to deceive the entire world.

Here's a decieving magic trick for you Scott:

Imagine a man that do tricks like healing people and walking on water. He preaches a whole bunch of good things, but also some real bullshit. Then he do the most amazing trick of all, he dies, is dead for 2.5 days and then gets up again. All this time he claimed to be nothing less than the Son of God. Now would you believe a person to be from God, if he was doing it in our time?

-edit-

Now imagine that Jesus is supposed to come back. He comes back, and do magic tricks, walks on water and claims to be Jesus. Will you follow him?

How will you know if the Human you see is "the real" Jesus or Jesus the fake?

Because the Bible gives us clear detail of how Jesus will come back, and how to Antichrist will rise to power.

Scott,

Perhaps you didn't see my other post in another thread you started, so I will say it again here.

Using scripture to prove scripture is factual and true is called "BEGGING THE QUESTION". Proof must come from extra-biblical, non-biased, proven documentation.

There are hundreds of differing Christian factions who all use scripture to prove that only they have the truth.

It is a fact that not a single original manuscript of any book of the bible exists today. By the time the latest book of the bible was written, all of the original manuscripts had long since been worn out and replaced by copies. There were no firsthand copies. They were copies of copies of copies....and on and on and on. This means that nobody has ever seen the entire bible as it was originally written.

Even if the original manuscripts were inerrant, there is, at this present time, no way to determine which parts of the bible were originally "true" and which parts are now "false" or errant.

So, if the claim is made that the scriptures were inerrant in their original manuscripts, it is an empty, meaningless claim today, since there isn't any way to compare the copies of copies of copies to the original manuscripts to verify their accuracy.

There never was an "inerrant" bible and there never will be.

Christians certainly may dispute this. Some will say they don't care and that the bible is the inspired word of god and they choose to believe it. That's because the bible says it is the word of god.

"The bible says it, I believe it, that settles it!". No reason, logic, thinking or knowledge is required.

Because the Bible gives us clear detail of how Jesus will come back, and how to Antichrist will rise to power.

Really? How old are you? During the time I was Christian I managed to get several different versions of how the "rapture" would be.

Really? How old are you? During the time I was Christian I managed to get several different versions of how the "rapture" would be.

I don't hold a rapture view. The rapture, even if it happens at the Second Coming, is not the same exact thing as when Jesus returns to the earth. I was speaking of the time Jesus actually come back.

Because the Bible gives us clear detail of how Jesus will come back,

Yeah, during the disciples' lifetime.

Will Jesus come back to earth by being born or will he come back out of the sky? Will the antichrist come like in the movie the "Omen"?

Jesus will come back in the sky. I don't know if the Antichrist will be like the one in the Omen. The Bible doesn't say much, or anything, about his childhood.

Jesus will come back in the sky.

Will he come from space or transfer through dimensions? How will you recongize him since we don't know what he looks like? What specific actions will he do so that you will say "this IS jesus". All I remember him doing is riding a white horse out of the sky and killing people with a sword from his mouth. Is that how you will know it is him?

3ywkd3q.jpg

Extra! Extra! Hearsay! Read all about it! Myth times! Also new column on the rank of Hercules!

The hebrew bible also gives a clear description about what the Jewish Messiah would do, and JC fulfilled none of the requirement

Messiah Wanted!

Also your own bible gives a clear description as when Jesus was supposed to come back

Matthew 24:34

Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it is near, right at the door. 34I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.

2000 year on, and the those people who heard this message never saw him come back in the glory that he said he would. Jesus therefore fulfilled the only prophecy of Old Testament, ie the one regarding false prophet as per Deaut 13;18.

Goodbye

Skeptic

Jesus Returns to Earth...I remeber this , this is what kept me in line as a Christian for a while. I thought what if I was going to hell. The fear was in life I was in shadows because I once feared hell....but why fear this....because there is no God

Ok this post is going in for the kill:

The Returning to Earth

Yes it was something that got me in line. However that time has passed and I am not the person I was 5 years ago. ( I was in 8th Grade now Freshmen college student). 5 Years ago the September 11th attacks occured in the morning. Where I lived ( this is no metaphor) It was the darkest day of September , it was cold and cloudy. I heard about it...I saw the attacks before my eyes. I said "why God why..." Christianity in my life may had been strong there because I feared death....it can happen to anyone. anytime. My family started to say " end of world , end of world and I didn't see it like at all.

People started to say this is the end of the world ( blah blah blah) We all know I wish it happend September 11th. But it did and should of killed Osma Bin Laden when we had the chance....

It wasn't till I started to question the church I saw contradictions in what our pastor said about God's promises and miracles. He said " He doesn't understand why God didn't come back when he clearly said in there generation....he said he will come." God returning has not yet happend in 2000 years. Generations later...the end of the world did not happen after many predictions, nothing.

The Anti-Christ I never really thought about that since I became an Ex Christian because I am learning stuff in the Bible which Christians do speak of..

I thought of a real twist to the Bible ( The Bible has no plot twists so I thought of this) What if in fact Jesus himself was the Anti-Christ. Everything according the prophecy worked Jesus did everything the Anti-Christ is suppose to do. He gathered followers , taught people. Jesus even did cheap parlor tricks. People were naive to follow him. The world still does follow him....what if in fact Jesus is the deciever. Satan really is on the good side and everyone is decieved into Christianity.

I don't know if this could be possible but look at Scott crying Jesus. Jesus and God. Thou shall not worship no other God. Jesus came in the picture and something is wrong there. Those people worshiped a man. NOT GOD. JESUS WAS A MAN. You wouldn't expect Jeus to be that type of person. ( At least to Christians) But we habe indeed seen the evils God has done. the genocides, take away free will from the pharoh, Let the U.S. use the atom bomb Japan. God allowed it and didn't do anything. God sounds a lot more like Satan since I am an Ex Christian I actually looked on about it. Satan seems to be an alright gut and Jesus is the betrayer, I seen this happen it all fits.....I don't need to type out all the verses of the killings God did Scott you know about them already. God has failed me and humanity it is time to move up in the world see it without religion.

God is not a good " thing" I see people worshiping and jizzing all about God but I don't know how the exsistance still goes on. When I was Christian I hated the thought of people going to hell. I hatede it. Even as a child I saw little by little something is not right with this. How can God love you and then toss you in the eternal pressure cooker. I didn't understand how that is just. Since I was the thread starter I want to point this out. People are smarter now and I personally see athesim rising all around numerous forums, not just here I mean all kinds different subjects. I went to church 4 times in the last 2 years. ( One time got a free meal and it was kick ass, it wasn't even my former church my parents friends church so screw whatever they talked about.) Except one thing made me feel sick to my stomach. These kids in kindergarten are singing about Jesus. ( Stomp for Jesus) Scotts favorite song. I felt real sick about it because it is brainwashing. My cousion who is a real fundie is doing the same thing. They even live far out from any city, I wonder how there kids will react when they see the real world is not all happiness and God is not always listening.

Then there was the little Christian warrior named Scott who happend to come to this site right when I was a new member. I lurked this site for monthes but never saw anyone like Scott. Is this where America is going? Is people Scott growing? Scott will say " God is my shield and sword." Scott you don't believe in the rain God, fire God all those who were created by Native Amercians, Greek Gods, Zeus Gods, Allah. Buddah, Hindu (whatever they belive) Christianity is in the same category a belief. They are all false all of those before "God" you claim to be false but they have equal chance of being right compared to Christianity. I met someone this summer at the college program I went to you that stay a month and live in the dorms. Anyway I shared my view on religion and he shared his. He was a catholic (vary liberal catholic). He told me what they belive if you do good moral works and stuff you will go to heaven. I told him about Christianity and how there;s is so wrong believe in God or die. I didn't tell him that Catholicism is right and Christianity is right. I told hin look according to Christians " You are going to hell." According to Catholics I am going to heaven because I am moral. We argued I said I have no religon told him the verses about death cutting the pregant woman open and slicing the ba. I said " You think thats moral..." He said "No" like any person should. I said " That is God commanding it , he is not moral." Then we justed played Uno. He said what I believe is justifyable. But look two religions conflicting with each other...and Catholicism was first before protestants.

Why follow religon? There is no point...what hell are going to? ( Other relgions Scott you are going to hell. But you are not going to Babble Hell. That;s for sure according to you. But hey we all are as big happy family.

The people of this world are not that stupid, not that blind and not that loyal. If a dictator pops up and he seems like the world's saviour and then suddenly one day turns around and starts executing millions of people for not taking a number on their forehead or hand, then all those who thought he was wonderul at first are quickly going to turn against him. Come on Scott, get real here. Just the fact that so many people in this world abhor the death penalty should be enough to know that noone will stand for that sort of thing. Freedom and democracy is too highly valued. Human rights are too highly valued.

I very much agree. Most of us just don't blindly follow something or someone. The only people that I can see following someone like that are Christians and others who are used to regergetating and chewing the cud of what they are told to believe.

Lets use Mother Theresa, for example, we have had Christains come here and tout her virtures, when the truth is she was a fucking bitch.

Something else occurred to me after logging off last night and going to bed (why did it have to happen then?). If this anti-christ that Scott believes in is so amazing , as what he claims - i.e he is able to sucker millions into believing in him and going along with all his horrific genicidal acts - he is able to command such incredible loyalty from millinos. - That makes him far more successful than Jesus Christ who was only able to convert thousands in his life time (if that). It makes the Anti-christ a far far superior leader, way more influential than Jesus. Jesus couldn't even convince many of the Jewish leaders he was the real thing. But this anti-christ has a world wide following! Imagine the legacy that anti-christ could leave if we allowed to continue. Christianity would be nothing compared to AntiChristianity.

Scott, how can you believe that anyone could be more successful than Jesus? (and no don't count all the millions that converted to Christianity since his death. They don't count. - we're talking about his influence while he was alive.)

Great post Ramen666, it would certainly explain why so many follow jesus despite the fact that he's so evil and cruel.

Scott, I know the truth now. You are a minion of jesus, the antichrist! Begone you demon!