Goodbye Jesus

Formal Rejection From A Fundy

R. S. Martin

This is so wrong. He is supposed to take care of your eyes. YOUR EYES. If he wants to win souls he can do it on his own time. I don't care what religion it is, that's just wrong and unprofessional IMO. And then to deny you service?? Well, at least it's not like he was desirable anyway, heh.

This kind of situation is just weird. IT'S JUST WRONG. And I feel kinda dirty thinking about it.

I'm Canadian too but I never heard of this happening here, though it's not like it was beyond the realm of imagination, I guess.

I'm sorry that happened to you, and I hope your new optometrist is reasonable!

Absolutely, unequivocally, WRONG...that any health professional licensed to practice in any jurisdiction would involve personal religious beliefs in their treatment of you as a patient/client.

My recommendation,...Leave that practice...that provider does not deserve you as a patient. Providers who uphold their oaths of practice would not ever make your religious beliefs, or lack of them, an issue in rendering the best possible care and treatment of you. The doctine of good faith and trust of a patient to a professional trumps all others, without exception.

Your former eye guy is a first class dingus. It's hard to imagine someone so unprofessional.

My investment counselor at school sends Jebus cards at Jebusmass, but at least she hasn't tried to get me to invest my soul in Jebus-inanity.