Goodbye Jesus

Major Problem.....

Warrior_of_god

Dhampir wrote:

Dump her. You'd be wrong to try to stop her if she keeps it up, but you absolutely aren't wrong if you don't like it, for whatever reason. If you've made it known that you don't like her doing it, and she will not quit, just dump her.

Exactly, only don't bother trying to change anybody. It doesn't work.

Pandora wrote:

Well, for one, cops don't go after white smokers.
:lmao:

Whaaaat.... it's true! At least around here. I mean, they won't attempt to search your car when they stop you for a headlight or speeding, stuff like that. White smokers who get caught get community service and drug treatment with the conviction erased if you complete the program... minorities get jail time. It's pathetic.

My buddy the county prosecutor told me that the max they will give is a $35 fine. There's just too much out there for them to make a big deal about it.

We don't have it as a finable crime here... possession is a felony.

Pandora, you bring up a good point. How do you make sure to NOT get caught? I always wondered about that.

This is why I believe in moral relativism, pot is right for some, not right for others like you wog. Guess you're going to have to decide what you can and can't live with. If it bothers you this much, maybe you should rethink your relationship and what you want out of future ones. Best of luck to ya.

Well, for one, cops don't go after white smokers. Sad, but true. And as long as you don't sell the stuff, they care even less about you. Not that you can go around smoking a joint on the streets, but as long as you keep your own stuff to yourself, no one is going to come looking for it. Keep it in a concealed container, don't smoke out in the open, don't smoke while driving (I had a friend that would smoke a blunt on the highway...), don't do stupid typical pot-head type of things. :grin::Doh: Really, stupid is as stupid does, and stupid potheads get caught, and smart ones don't. It's that simple. There are a few "martyr" type instances related to medical marijuana, but I won't get into that.

Thanks for the info. :grin:

I think the person in this relationship who has the problem is your girlfriend, for picking such a loser boyfriend. It's just my opinion.

Tell her how you feel, then the ball is in her court. If she continues to smoke and see the fellow you so clearly disapprove of, you'll have a decision to make. Take the mafia shit off the table. Accept her or reject her. Leave the dude alone.