Goodbye Jesus

My Intro

Guest Ravenholm

Guest Ravenholm

Hello, my name's Henry. I'm 19 (almost 20) and I live in the heartland, beautiful Lawrence, Kansas. Anyway, I am techincally an ex christian. However, I was only a christian or a day (or maybe less then that) I came out of it fairly quickly. That's why I kinda feel quilty, because some of you have been christians for years and years and years. I hope to learn from both old and new ex christians here (theists as well :P)

Hello, my name's Henry. I'm 19 (almost 20) and I live in the heartland, beautiful Lawrence, Kansas. Anyway, I am techincally an ex christian. However, I was only a christian or a day (or maybe less then that) I came out of it fairly quickly. That's why I kinda feel quilty, because some of you have been christians for years and years and years. I hope to learn from both old and new ex christians here (theists as well :P)

Hmm... it would be fun to hear the juicy details of your short-lived christianity.

Hei, Henry! (waves)

Hi Henry - i'd love to hear your story too. Why such a short lived experience? Something along the lines of being in Church feeling brainwashed and it all felt so real and then going home and thinking 'what the hell just happened to me in there'? Tell all!

Hi, Ravenholm, welcome to the ex-c net.

Hey, don't feel guilty about your short-lived experience with christianity. That's a plus for you! Some of the long-time christians especially those in the fundy sects, have actually had real mental health problems like PTSD after exiting the cult. Hopefully you won't have that problem. Enjoy!