Goodbye Jesus

Jesuscampthemovie

Kuroikaze

http://www.jesuscampthemovie.com/

This site is damn disturbing, watch the movie preview...the 10 year old kid talking about how he was saved at 5 years old, because he "wanted more out of life" is just nuts

and the women that basicly said since the Muslims brain wash their children it should be alright for them to do it as well was just fucking creepy.

Keeping this site online isn't free, so we need your support! Make a one-time donation or choose one of the recurrent patron options by clicking here.

The only word that came to mind after the video was..."FUCK". It kinda' made me think of the Hitler Youth.

Yeah, training the Christian leaders of tomorrow. Great. More Pat Robertsons, more insane fundie politicians. Just what we need.

Is the movie made to support christianity or to show christianity has some crazy shit as well. Seems to accomplish both

Damn...that made me think of the movie "Saved!". Except in this one, there doesn't seem to be a happy ending where the fundie gets what's coming to them. :(

Holy Shit!.....What did I just witness. Im slightly scared for you Americans. 'Their are those that love Jesus, and those that dont'. They are being taught that crap and Id hate to see what would happen if that kid with the huge rat tail became president or something.

I'm reminded immediately of the Hell House documentary. This type of place is the same thing - scare tactics and guilt trips to usher people ever so gently into conversion.

I'm not quite sure what the hell the whole dancing-camo thing was, but we know that these narcissistic sociopaths instill militaristic values in children along with all the other emotional abuse techniques they use. Guilt is a big part of the indoctrination process, and filtering good feelings toward Jesus and away from themselves is the completion of it.

These kids march, and the adults rally them, but they honestly have no idea how viciously some of us will fight for our freedom. I've told more than my fair share of religious indoctrination victims that if they so much as set foot on my land with the intention of converting my person or killing or harming my person otherwise, I will kill them. Plain and simple. And the sad thing is, I've HAD to say that. I've had more than a few conversations where some Hitl . . . I mean, Christian youth informed me that one day there's going to be a battle, and the believers and the nonbelievers will fight, and they'll do their share.

To them I say, good luck. You have to make it to my door first, and if you survive the huinting rifles, you've got to get past the shotguns, then. And if you get past that, you have to get past the knives, the fists, and the 15 yeears of martial arts training. See how 'on fire' for the lord they are after THAT.

Sick bastards.

What the FUCK? :twitch: That just creeps me out... I'm pretty sure if you look up brainwashing in the dictionnary they'll be a picture of Jesus Camp next to it.

Markkasan, Maddox kicks ass.

Trancelation, I immediately thought of Hell House as well. I imagine I can expect a few of those places to pop up around my area come October. At any rate this film like the last will prove nothing to the public but how dangerous this force is. I'm willing to bet that people that participated in HH are sorry for it. It probably got them some very negative publicity.

Not all Americans are dumbasses. I actually support the making of films like this to expose the hate-mongering the fundamentalists are up to.

Scary... reminds me of a convo I had with a fundie friend of mine today at the fair. She said that it would be better if we were a theocracy, she mentioned that she had believed that since she was 5...(she went to some type of similar camp) and that the founding fathers wanted it like that, yadda yadda yadda...

THAT made me think of a quote from Murrow: "We can deny our heritage and our history but we cannot escape responsibility for the result. "

Scary... reminds me of a convo I had with a fundie friend of mine today at the fair. She said that it would be better if we were a theocracy, she mentioned that she had believed that since she was 5...(she went to some type of similar camp) and that the founding fathers wanted it like that, yadda yadda yadda...

THAT made me think of a quote from Murrow: "We can deny our heritage and our history but we cannot escape responsibility for the result. "

I guess she should visit Iran before making such statements. There is a good reason why church and state need to be kept separate as history shows us.

I guess she should visit Iran before making such statements. There is a good reason why church and state need to be kept separate as history shows us.

Indeed. I really wish she didnt believe all the crappy stuff she does...shes a good person but just infuses religion into every single situation. Souns rather unhealthy to me. (Sorry to derail the thread.)