Goodbye Jesus

Out Of Place Challenge NBM Here

NimbusBirdMgp

... At this time my Mind isn't working. I'm Depressed and Upset about my situation. I have no incentive to deal with anything today. I really don't want to commit suicide. I call it the subtle murder from this state of life on me. Suicide would only speed things up.

... Other wise you wont see much joy and things going for me right now. Not yet anyway. I'm not in the mood for reading or have my interesting thoughts to share. My mind is in choas and confusion at this time.

... At this time my Mind isn't working.  I'm Depressed and Upset about my situation.  I have no incentive to deal with anything today.  I really don't want to commit suicide.  I call it the subtle murder from this state of life on me.  Suicide would only speed things up.

... Other wise you wont see much joy and things going for me right now.  Not yet anyway.  I'm not in the mood for reading or have my interesting thoughts to share.  My mind is in choas and confusion at this time.

Go outside and walk. Walk as far as you have to in order to clear your mind. Then turn around. And come home.

... At this time my Mind isn't working.  I'm Depressed and Upset about my situation.  I have no incentive to deal with anything today.  I really don't want to commit suicide.  I call it the subtle murder from this state of life on me.  Suicide would only speed things up.

... Other wise you wont see much joy and things going for me right now.  Not yet anyway.  I'm not in the mood for reading or have my interesting thoughts to share.  My mind is in choas and confusion at this time.

It sounds like you need to see a psychiatrist or someone professional that could help you sort out your emotions. I'm not necessarely talking about drugs, but just be able to figure things out. Depression is not something to play with, it can rip your emotions apart, so you might need to get some help there buddy.

In this Natural World, the means of a relationship in its proximity is that with the senses we have.  With the Visual, we are designed with aesthetical decoration to show the existance of that to be pleasing and attractive.  With the Audio and Hearing, we are aesthectically designed to making wonderful sounds and enjoy hearing them.  With the same for our other senses...  Feelings, Emotions, tasting and smelling.  I suppose if this wasn't pleasing, then what would life really be? It's all us being able to Prove Our Existance and Hoping Something out there will Approve of it, then it Proves its Existance with these traits and then as with Birds... The Chirpping they make is an on going Confirmations to the Aesthetics of bindding a closer relationship. And what I have seen is more from all this is what I have heard from this Dean August Coppola from this Public Broadcasting Program from San Francisco State... 'Committing Life Through Art' ...
Yes, you have so much. You know that you know, you feel that you feel, sense, and everything can be tasted to enjoy. I have to make myself aware of the good things in life every time again.

… “ … If you like?  I’ll tell you the ~ “Secret to Life”.

…  You want to know?  OK!*  ~ “The Secret to Life” *

…  “Is that you can’t tickle yourself”.

…  Now Children know this.  AH!  Most Adults don’t, because they all

…  attend to be…  “Egotist” – an “Narcissus” – and “They don’t know”.

…  And “Psychotic’s” – an “Neurotic’s”  And their not sure who’s

…  finger it is anyway.  But normally speaking…

…  Only someone else can tickle you.  And in that sense what’s

…  So important…  “Is it proves the other’s existence”.

…  “It proves there’s someone outside of you”.

…  Not even Michelangelo understood this.

…  Because when he made the Sistine Chapel…

…  He had “God” with his finger down …

…  An Adam putting his finger up like they where buddies.

…  But if the Real Sistine Chapel expressed this Secret…

…  “God” would come down with his finger…  It would be in the ribs

…  of Adam and he would be bunched up laughing.

…  “The Capacity to Respond.  And the Proof of the Other”.

…  Is the Secret of all of our lives.  And that’s what Art does.

Cool quote! I really like it.

I haven't read anything of you that I couldn't comprehend. I have more difficulties to understand Dr.Dick on PhysicsForums (although I can manage to understand what he is talking about on the long term), but for example Brad McFall on the EvC Forum is beyond my (intellectual?, human?) reach.

Welcome here! :grin:

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know of other people who are like me?

Does anyone know of any other message boards or forums, for which there might be others like me?

I get tired of the lack of Hope and having this forlorness to which closes out what I want in life, when 99% of people have lives not suited for my enjoyment and who I like to find that can relate with me and my ideas of life.

The Depressions I get, feels like a lifestyle murdering of me. Because I look and like to try this or that, and things do not make it available to me.

This challenged Thread still looks like Atheist results. No God (s) or Deity of any kind has made anything come out of this yet! Theist or what ever else (?) Why is things so dead and hellish here on Earth?

Does anyone know of other people who are like me?
I know a few billions. Take a shower in the rain outside, naked. Do something.