Goodbye Jesus

Christians In Name Only... Are You Christian? Then

Sawu

I am kind of angry because all of my life I knew underneath the facade of many if not most christians, they would never help anyone in serious need if they were asked to and yet they are COMMANDED TO, and blatantly ignore it especially when they are MORE THEN COMFORTABLE financially. It just makes me want to puke, not only that but it made a part of me seriously misanthropic as well.

I posted the following on a christian board and I got ZERO useful responses, I even left my email and phone # for people to call because I was THAT serious. She is still in trouble so I'm posting this here because right now I'm in a mood where I feel seriously ashamed of humanity as a whole.

I posted thus:

I was debating whether or not to post this but one of my friends is in trouble, she's in her 40's and lives in Warren ohio. She's in a real bad spot right now and I'm wondering if there's anything we can do to help her... I had a nasty scrape while back and she helped me through it She also helps counsel people who are depressed and suicidal by being understanding of their feelings and not telling them "suicide is wrong, etc, etc". She does a lot of good for people and I've seen people helped because of her so I'd be in your debt if we could find a way to raise some money to help her, she's prob need something close to $10,000 for a fresh start, pay backbills, repair her car, and go somewhere. Right now she's getting close to catching the bus (phrase for killing oneself) because she's slowly being smothered emotionally and financially by all the stuff that's happened to her in her life... last Sept she lost her husband, and then she found out her mother had cancer these last few months and her mother never told her she had something wrong with her (cancer) for the last 3 years! But I'd be happy if we could raise anything to send her way or if any of you have any other ideas, I'm all ears.

Quite frankly you all know that the world is not the happiest place to exist, she being in the states and the state of ohio (and the US and general) being unfriendly in their social safety net, it's sad that things like this can happen where someone can gets caught like this in a nasty cycle.

My email is latn702@hotmail.com or pm me if anyone wants to seriously contact me and get more info... if you know how to use paypal, donate to x.100903@gmail.com

This is her message she posted on s private web-board below.

-----------

There is nothing more that I want right now than to die, be killed or just cease to exist.

This feeling comes from a profound sense of helplessness and complete isolation and the overwhelming sensation of utter loneliness.

My mother is going to be fine, at least for the next few years. She lucked out when it came to the cancer if such a thing can be. Her tumor is receptive to estrogen which actually makes it easier to kill. Her chemo is oral and she takes a pill once daily.

I am here to clean her wound and dress it twice a day, and to make sure she gets her meds. Fill out endless paperwork (same that I need to be doing for me, I might add) and talk to doctors.

There is no privacy, certainly a lack of time for me to be online (which in and of itself drives her mad) and I found myself in a familiar flashback to when I was a kid: crying, lying back on the bed, arms over my face, music blasting in headphones.

Just like I was 14 all over again.

Talked to her briefly today about my moving back here permanently... she made the gentle suggestion that I would need my own place.. I agree. but that cannot happen as I have no way of securing a place of my own here and besides, the mountain of bills I have accumulated in Ohio waiting to get on the state program is just insane.

See... there are no options for me at this point.

I have to get a new gas tank for my car, a new radiator... I have to get them here because they can only be bought new in ohio and would cost 3 times as much. I am using a rental car that her friend secured for me, but my mother is going to have to use her credit card to pay for. 3 weeks now... going to be huge when I turn the thing back in, the bill for it.

I feel such guilt, I feel played again. She is so self-centered in her talking to the family etc... and I am not talking about the fact she is ill... she just mentions my 'tasks' that I so dutifully do for her as her daughter, but not once has she come to me and just asked me how I am dealing with all of this.

In a rare moment of candor and openness with my mother (VERY RARE), I was crying and I walked up to her and told her I was scared and didn't know what to do.... she walked away from me. Just fucking moved to the side and walked around me.

what's the point? I mean really?

The hormones are making her just unbearable to be around. I cannot describe her personality baseline, but let me say that over the years, I have had to be the one that has had to talk to her for the family, and I mean since i was a child.

She is the last of eleven and very much the baby, *still*.

My sister is indifferent to what I am dealing with other than to say "see why I moved". She has a baby now and she and my mother talk about that and get all that mother shit going on and I simply cannot relate.

I feel as though Ihave been left orphaned by all of this. my function here is purely medical. I have no support emotionally other than the ppl of ASBS. During this now 3 week-stint here, my financial situation has only gotten worse and I feel that I want to go home.

I need to go home. But my landlord is there and there is going to be the need for some fast and quick talking. I don't know what to say to him, and the training program with the state is now pushed back because of my being here.

I am going to file for Social Security again, I really have no choice.

The only thing at this point that I can see making a difference is to die.

I want to die.

I want to cease to exist. I need to. There is no real reason for me to be here. This is not out of pity, out of wanting to hear how great I am, blah blah blah, it is simply enough for me.

I am without meds, without friends, without support and destitute.

my car is dead, it needs parts and I have to search for those as well as filling out tons of paperwork for her.

yet again.... here I am. Alone. Everyone's rock but god forbid I should need a fucking thing.

Options....

life

death.

first one isn't working out so well, and the second is just easier and would serve to rid the planet of all of my fuck up-edness.

From the story it seems like she has spent her whole life assisting people and helping people but in her moment of need there is really no one to help her. The people in her life are passing on and there is no one to comfort her. If she is suicidal then the first thing she needs is a real friend to support her and comfort her. Since she was a suicide counselor they probably wouldn't help her much. If she is having money troubles let her live with you, or ask those she has helped for some assistance or bette yet ask her friends. I guessing you've probably done this already but I'm just going off the info you've given me. I'm not really good with this stuff but this is all I can do.

I'm not really good with this stuff but this is all I can do.

Your statement of course a load of crap, if everyone at ex-christian.net donated $5 to 10 (the price of a fast food meal) we could easily give her a fresh start. Or if the other so-called "christians" were truly christian they would not hesitate to do so, if their faith is worth anything.

"As you have done unto the least of these, you have done unto me." How many christians really believe it?

The reason she can't live with me is because I live in another country and immigration laws would prevent her from doing so, not to mention she couldn't work here. Next, she has very few real friends, couple that with no money and a broken car, and wtf is she supposed to do? Many of the people she counsels have same or similar problems as herself and her being so "private" about the webboard there's not exactly a lot of people to draw help from since they exist all over the place.

Your statement of course a load of crap

I'm in college, I have no job. I can barely pay money for my books and gas to communte to school. If I say that advice is all I can give than that is it. You have no idea about my financial situation asshole. Now about your friend if you want people to dish out money then at least give us something to go with. A picture, some proof that your not just someone trying to con a few extra bucks out of people. Even if I did just give you money I don't even know the name of the person I'm giving it to

Your statement of course a load of crap

You have no idea about my financial situation asshole. Now about your friend if you want people to dish out money then at least give us something to go with. A picture, some proof that your not just someone trying to con a few extra bucks out of people.

I realize that people are afraid of being conned, she runs www.ashbusstop.org, I have pictures I can put up somewhere, which I will post, I will publically post my phone #705-812-0659 so if you believe I'm a con there you go. My ISP email is lperentesis@cogeco.ca, that should be more then enough info to track me down if anyone things I'm "bad guy" full of shit trying to con people, go ahead and call the #.

Sorry for my tone, but its just frustrating when you see someone who's helped people all her life get shafted. Her name is Diane, but I don't want to reveal all her life details on a webforum that can be googled.

I wouldn't have to ask if the United states wasn't suck a messed up place to live with no social safety net to speak of.

sawu, if this situation is for real, then you and Diane have the sympathy of probably everyone here.

But this story has the earmarks of a scam. As a mod, I want to alert anyone reading this thread to that possibility.

-pitchuALERT

sawu, if this situation is for real, then you and Diane have the sympathy of probably everyone here.

But this story has the earmarks of a scam. As a mod, I want to alert anyone reading this thread to that possibility.

-pitchuALERT

Yeah but a scam artist doesn't post his home phone #, you and the mods can reverse DNS my ip address phone the local cops here and get them to request my info from the local internet service provider, not hard, my location is totally given away by my IP, when you reverse dns the provider. You know I'm not using a proxy because the IP address has a DNS name linked right to my provider and its pretty much a static IP unless the power goes out and it has to re-lease it from the cablemodem.

It's just sad that human beings have turned into a bunch of hard hearted people who always assume the worst. What can I do to prove to you guys this is legit?? I'll do anything you ask of me. What would you do if someone close to you in another country was in dire straits and had no help whatsoever from her state, or having no friends to help her?

It is indeed a sad state of affairs that we can't all trust one another, Sawu, but you seem sharp enough to know that the best scams are the most detailed and provide the most alleged safeguards and checks.

There's nothing more I can say.

Everyone here is on her or his own with this.

It is indeed a sad state of affairs that we can't all trust one another, Sawu, but you seem sharp enough to know that the best scams are the most detailed and provide the most alleged safeguards and checks.

There's nothing more I can say.

Everyone here is on her or his own with this.

Sigh, some days one wonders when humanity will grow up... human beings could live in a totally open society where there was no privacy and truth of some event was absolutely assured, its too bad we haven't reached that state of human evolution yet. Where the whole of humanity is operating on their base feral animal instincts and prejudices, not always unjustly so, but it gets to the point where anyone legitimate needing help basically is screwed by the fradusters who ruins the good will (one bad apple spoils the bunch).

Not only that but this thread proves my point that there are no real christians.

Is there anyone close to Warren ohio here?

Sawu, I am so very sorry for your friend, but Pitchu has a very good point. I am involved in another forum and every several months, someone pulls something very similar to this (incl. mentions of suicide), sometimes to the tune of hundreds of dollars. I'm not trying to accuse you of this, I'm just trying to provide some perspective. One bad apple does indeed spoil the bunch.

Have you thought about bringing your pal's plight to the attention of some local charity organizations in your area? Perhaps they could lend a helping hand.

Sawu, I am so very sorry for your friend, but Pitchu has a very good point. I am involved in another forum and every several months, someone pulls something very similar to this (incl. mentions of suicide), sometimes to the tune of hundreds of dollars. I'm not trying to accuse you of this, I'm just trying to provide some perspective. One bad apple does indeed spoil the bunch.

Have you thought about bringing your pal's plight to the attention of some local charity organizations in your area? Perhaps they could lend a helping hand.

I don't really live near enough to know what's available for her, she lives in the US in ohio, I live in another country entirely.

1. Whois records for this domain, www.ashbusstop.org, show it to be physically located in Monterey, California, which is a long, long way from Ohio.

2. Sawu, perhaps you mistook this for a Christian Board. We are ExChristians. Ex as in NO LONGER Christians.

3. Finally, this smells like a scam. It looks like a scam. Chances are it is a scam.

4. If you live in area code 705, that is Ontario and you wold know that Ohio is right next door. Note, we know people can get an area code cell phone and use them anywhere on Earth.

5. Have a nice day. Your posts require moderator approval for 7 days. After that we will see.

Scam Advisory - Be AWARE

1. Whois records for this domain, www.ashbusstop.org, show it to be physically located in Monterey, California, which is a long, long way from Ohio.

The whois records are most likely private. Go to yahoo.com and check out the "private domain" option. It's to prevent someones real info from getting information spammers and marketers.

2. Sawu, perhaps you mistook this for a Christian Board. We are ExChristians. Ex as in NO LONGER Christians.

Yeah but that doesn't mean someone's nature totally changes, also look where I posted in the LIONS DEN, i.e. a place on the forum where christians would possibly frequent. Go look at the description of the forum and then rethink how that comes across.

3. Finally, this smells like a scam. It looks like a scam. Chances are it is a scam.

Again thats your perspective, thats you feral animal instincts, you're taking that on FAITH and probability, did you actually think? I posted my phone #, did you actually call me? You spent about as much time researching my post as you would having a drink, not very much time.

4. If you live in area code 705, that is Ontario and you wold know that Ohio is right next door. Note, we know people can get an area code cell phone and use them anywhere on Earth.

Yes I said I live in an enitrely different country, you know CANADA is a COUNTRY, you do know that right? Lastly you could reverse DNS my IP and also see that its.. in ontario also, in the 705 area as well.

5. Have a nice day. Your posts require moderator approval for 7 days. After that we will see.

SCAM ADVISORY

Yeah thats what I thought, the owner of the site can solicit money for shits and giggles to test his "are there any real christians?" theory, but someone who has a real problem who's friend might die, yeah it must be a scam... yeah I can see how everyones initial reaction would go up... yet you didn't even phone the #, nor did you even PM me... you just used your own prejudice and trusted your own faith-based instincts... Nice investigation.