Goodbye Jesus

The Judas Theory

Guest counciller

Guest counciller

The Bible is a book that gives the account of a man named Jesus, the most perfect man sent to give us an example of how we could live. Most people who aspire to be Christians are taught what a Christian should be by other Christians (not by the Bible), others interpret what the bible says and does not say regarding how a Christian should live.

Most Christians I know will not walk with a known devil/possessed person, will not sleep with a known devil/possessed person, would not eat with a known devil/possessed person, will not sleep with a known devil/possessed person, and would definitely not kiss a known devil/possessed person.

In contrast Jesus Christ according to the bible walked, talked, slept, ate, and kissed a known devil/possessed person---Judas.

Why do Christians avoid dealing with people whom don't believe as they believe? Considering that Jesus example was to preach and teach to those who didn't believe, not to those whom believe.

Is there a Christian out there who would place himself/herself in harms way by walking with the very person who plans to put you in harm way?

counciller

Most Christians I know will not walk with a known devil/possessed person

Known...devil/posessed...person? Is that how you regard nonbelievers? If so, then I think the question is why would any of us want to walk with you?

Why do Christians avoid dealing with people whom don't believe as they believe? Considering that Jesus example was to preach and teach to those who didn't believe, not to those whom believe.

I went to church with a man who made a point of telling everyone how he passed by a stranded motorist on the road, then decided to go back and help him. He then used the situation with the motorist to witness to him about Jesus by relating the story of the good samaritan to him, then Gary invited him to church the Sunday. Of course the motorist did not show.

Are you manipulating this "problem" you mention as a tool to try to witness to us?

I smell the same level of fraud in this appeal here, as I did in Gary's insincere assistance he offered to the motorist as an "in" to get to witness to him.

Am I correct?

BTW, it's not a very good angle for trying to witness, because you have essentially had to brand us as filthly undesirables while yourself as righteous in this scenario. I think the insincerity displayed here communicates otherwise.

Counciller,

I don't understand why you are asking us these questions. You do understand that don't believe in Christianity or the Bible?