Goodbye Jesus

Church Hall Of Shame

deepblue

Feel like damning some churches you've been to to hell?!! You can add it to the list - just visit the link below.

Sometimes I think we need a more concerted attack against all forms of Christianity. Turning the religion back onto their own heads can be a good way of venting your feelings, as well as annoying the hell out of Christians who can only complain "how dare you say that about MY church"!!!!!

Guest dualaces123

I hate to break it to you, but there are Christians who also see problems in the Church. In fact, any Christian who would deny so ought to spend more time reading his Bible and less time yelling at athiests.

Feel like damning some churches you've been to to hell?!! You can add it to the list - just visit the link below.

Sometimes I think we need a more concerted attack against all forms of Christianity. Turning the religion back onto their own heads can be a good way of venting your feelings, as well as annoying the hell out of Christians who can only complain "how dare you say that about MY church"!!!!!

My church was pretty tame, and they weren't as crazy as some other churches could be. I would like to damn the Westboro Baptist Church to hell for inflicting infinate pain and grief on military families with thier protesting.

I hate to break it to you, but there are Christians who also see problems in the Church. In fact, any Christian who would deny so ought to spend more time reading his Bible and less time yelling at athiests.

Really! We could recuit these rebels in the pews! :scratch: