Goodbye Jesus

Pope Is A Pussy

Asimov

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/5353208.stm

So, the Pope goes on a rant about Canada...Canadians shrug their shoulders and think the Pope is an asshole. Obviously not getting a rise out of Canada, the Pope is disappointed.

The Pope then insults Muslims...after the Muslim community stirs up a shit storm because they are a bunch of over-sensitive pig-fuckers he apologizes.

Is this indicative that the only reason the Pope apologized is because of the threat of violence? How is that a meaningful apology? I was offended by the Popes comments, but I wouldn't kill people over it and destroy buildings.

I think the Pope gave in to Muslim pressure and is a giant pussy. The Catholics need to start another crusade and run into the Middle East in order to show that he isn't.

So the Pope essentially says that Islam is inherently violent.

And Muslims react. With violence.

:huh:

So the Pope essentially says that Islam is inherently violent.

And Muslims react. With violence.

:huh:

And then the pope apologizes for saying they are violent. What kind of dumbass world is this?

Heh, that's my favorite part of this whole debacle. The pope didn't even apologize, his official response was "I'm sorry you (muslims) reacted badly to it."

Really, how anyone can look at this and not see rampant stupidity on both sides is beyond me. Even Vatican officials have said there's no way the pope couldn't have known that comment would solicit this kind of negative reaction.

One of the dumbest things i have seen in my life...

Even Vatican officials have said there's no way the pope couldn't have known that comment would solicit this kind of negative reaction.

Soooo...why did he say it? Some ulterior motive?

Heh, that's my favorite part of this whole debacle. The pope didn't even apologize, his official response was "I'm sorry you (muslims) reacted badly to it."

Really, how anyone can look at this and not see rampant stupidity on both sides is beyond me. Even Vatican officials have said there's no way the pope couldn't have known that comment would solicit this kind of negative reaction.

Thats just it! Like him or not, this pope is a highly intellectual, educated person. To make such comments were really quite unbeliveable and further hurt his church.

Indeed, this is one of the most moronic displays I've seen yet from the Jebus Freaks or the Mooselims.

Yes, Is-lame is criticized as being violent and offended Mooselims react in protest with violence. They have only proven the Pope right, as any of us already knows. Of course, it's the height of hypocrisy for a cult built on violence (Xianity) to criticize a cult built on violence (Is-lame), but what more can be expected from Abrahamists?

The Pope is a big, stone-dry pussy. If he had any balls, he'd keep the shouting match going. But like most Xians, he's more bark than bite, proving that the real enemy and threat to the world is the goat-fucker cult of Is-lame.

So Islam ...says pope...you need to say sorry..Pope afraid say OK...Islam..a bunch of retrads who believe a man named Muhamad is their god "almost" OK....and so we wonder why religion is total BS! :Wendywhatever:

Even Vatican officials have said there's no way the pope couldn't have known that comment would solicit this kind of negative reaction.

Soooo...why did he say it? Some ulterior motive?

The reaction from Islamic fundies was predictable. After all, the train bombings in Madrid were supposedly in retaliation for Moslems being forced out of Spain - more than 500 years ago. Just more proof that Islamic loonies are living in the past and that the poop is not infallible.

Thats just it! Like him or not, this pope is a highly intellectual, educated person. To make such comments were really quite unbeliveable and further hurt his church.

Highly intellectual....educated? What?

Heh. I didn't even know Popey ranted about Canada. What'd he say?

You're all wicked sinners who need to go to church and pay tithing more. :nono:

:Hmm:

:scratch:

:mellow:

:unsure:

:lmao:

In other words, nothing important. Though I suppose that's obvious by virtue of fact it's the pope saying it. :HaHa:

You're all wicked sinners who need to go to church and pay tithing more. :Hmm:

:scratch:

:Look:

:puke:

:lmao:

In other words, nothing important. Though I suppose that's obvious by virtue of fact it's the pope saying it. :HaHa:

:HaHa:

Well, I don't go to church or pay tithes ... I guess I'm a wicked sinner. Ah well. At least it saves me a couple bucks!

So Islam ...says pope...you need to say sorry..Pope afraid say OK...Islam..a bunch of retrads who believe a man named Muhamad is their god "almost" OK....and so we wonder why religion is total BS! :Wendywhatever:

Onegoddamnfuckin religion is worse than the next. Now the Islams have further excuse to burn,kill and go crazy! Its all fucked up.

Interesting that you see it as an excuse. There is no excuse for the bullshit that has been flying on all sides. All we have is a bunch of overgrown childeren who are playing at being adults with a whole bunch of live weapons

Have to say, that this violence isn't out of religion. This is out of people's desires. They may claim justification through religion, but this is what they will do no matter what. In other words, you're dealing with a whole bunch of homicidal maniacs who give socially acceptable reasons for their sociopathic behavior. Just making excuses for inexcusable actions.

And people need to take potshots at the bullys, someone has to call them out on what they do.

I would figure that you of all people would understand grown men acting like childeren.