Goodbye Jesus

More On Psychotic Jesus Camp

RedPillAddict

Wow, scary. And sad. And did I get this right, the woman is a pastor? I didn't think Christian women were allowed positions of authority in the church..... :shrug:

Wow, scary. And sad. And did I get this right, the woman is a pastor? I didn't think Christian women were allowed positions of authority in the church..... :shrug:

Maybe she has a penis.

I didn't think Christian women were allowed positions of authority in the church..... :shrug:

I've got an aunt who's a preacher at a small pentecostal church near Athens, GA. I've never heard her preach, but I remember when I was growing up that she used to fall down speaking in tongues all the damn time, even in places like the grocery story - embarrassed her kids half to death. I don't imagine she's changed very much so I'm thinking she leads some pretty lively worship sessions.

*shakes head* As long as there are people that are willing to resist, these guys will remain the sideshow that they so rightfully deserve to be.

What kind of parent wants their kid to be a sideshow freak, though?

I'm disappointed. I was going to see a free pre-screening of this on Thursday night, but I waited too long to RSVP and there are no more seats! :vent: Gotta wait til it comes out on October 6th...I think.

Very sad, very scary and very crazy.

Some of the things I saw bordered on child abuse. Wonder if there will be an investigation into the taping of the kids mouths shut. If a teacher, day care provider or any other adult did it in the normal world the police would be called, an investigation started and charges brought. My guess is that since it is being done for religious purposes nothing will be done and it will be considered as being totally acceptable.

I did watch some of the videos that were posted in response. At least none of the ones I saw were positive about the camp.

its retards like this that will end the world in the name of the invisible sky daddy thinking it is his will :ugh:

Gag inducing. I weep for the world

Those poor things! What child deserves such horrible brainwashing, treatment, and abuse? This needs to stop!

Very sad, very scary and very crazy.

Some of the things I saw bordered on child abuse. Wonder if there will be an investigation into the taping of the kids mouths shut. If a teacher, day care provider or any other adult did it in the normal world the police would be called, an investigation started and charges brought. My guess is that since it is being done for religious purposes nothing will be done and it will be considered as being totally acceptable.

I did watch some of the videos that were posted in response. At least none of the ones I saw were positive about the camp.

yeah...the little kid falling on the ground crying, full of the "holy spirit" is really disturbing. Getting him ready for a life full of drama and lies.

yeah...the little kid falling on the ground crying, full of the "holy spirit" is really disturbing. Getting him ready for a life full of drama and lies.

Is it any wonder that some grow up and believed they are possessed by demons when they are taught to believe this nonsense? sheesh...

HA! I just watched on guy talk about it and he was saying that he sent his son there and he called the other day and sang him this song: Hello muda...hello fada...here I am at camp Jihada... Of course, it was a parody and a funny one!

The thing that bothers me the most is that they claim that they are not indoctinating. WAHT A TOTAL LOAD OF SHIT! what do they prefer the term brain washing over indoctination? WTF??

I know a very unfortunate individual who, after coming out to his parents, might very well be sent to a de-gaying Christian camp. Apparently the entire agenda is to convince these kids that homosexuality is so viciously and disgustingly wrong and unnatural that they become brainwashed to never practice it. Sort of like equating homosexuality with murder.

I would be interested to know how many of these kids meet their closest lifelong friends at these camps..... :wicked:

I would be interested to know how many of these kids meet their closest lifelong friends at these camps..... :wicked:

Or...how many commit suicide. :HappyCry:

I know a very unfortunate individual who, after coming out to his parents, might very well be sent to a de-gaying Christian camp. Apparently the entire agenda is to convince these kids that homosexuality is so viciously and disgustingly wrong and unnatural that they become brainwashed to never practice it. Sort of like equating homosexuality with murder.

Do they rape the gay out of them? :shrug:

"Gay sex is evil"

*hump hump hump*

"Do you see how DISGUSTING this is?!"

*hump hump hump*

"Your skin is so soft...I mean uh...Gay is bad!"

Words are hard to find...what an ugly, horrific abuse of childhood!

Watching this immediately made me think of the tactics employed by the Hitlerjugen. So what are they supposed to be preparing these kids for? Suicide bombers for Jeezus?

Ugly! :vent:

"I want to see them as radically laying down their lives for the gospel as they are in Palestine, Pakistan and all those different places," Fisher said. "Because, excuse me, we have the truth."

:woopsie:

Here is my email to the Governor of North Dakota. Can't stop them from brainwashing them but maybe complaining about the physical abuse might get them in some hot water even though I totally believe it won't do any good.

Subject: Jesus Camp

To: governor@nd.gov

I have seen the reviews for Jesus Camp and have major concerns regarding the treatment of the children.

One thing that really stands out in my mind is the taping of the childs mouth shut. The movie clearly shows an older person putting tape on a childs mouth. Had the child done it themself I would have no concern, unless of course they were guided by an adult to do it.

There are several accounts where teachers have been suspended and brought up on charges for doing this to children in the public schools. Since it is considered abuse in the schools, I'm thinking it should be considered abuse anywhere and as such an investigation should be launched whether or not the child or parents complained.

I am hopeful that the proper authorities in the state of North Dakota are investigating this as possible child abuse.

Sincerely,