Goodbye Jesus

Two Deaths Threats And A Threat To Kidnap & Brainwash

Reverend AtheiStar

Those people need help...yesterday. Id do as everyon else stated and report them.

PS. Nice site (your site not your myspace) though id reccomend some Blockquotes.

I reported them to MySpace. This is what they wrote back five days later:

Hello,

If the harassment is threatening, please file a complaint with your

local police department. Please record all instances of

harassment/threats for your records, and have the police contact us for

more information.

Also be sure to block the user from sending you any further messages. To

block a user, you must be logged into MySpace.com. Go to the MySpace.com

profile page of the user you wish to block. Under the user's picture,

the option to 'Block User' is available as a choice below. Click on

'Block User' in order to prevent any further communication from this

Thank you,

MySpace.com

Customercare@myspace.com

Those people need help...yesterday. Id do as everyon else stated and report them.

PS. Nice site (your site not your myspace) though id reccomend some Blockquotes.

Thanks. My MySpace page is just a cheap version of my site. lol... It's much better connected, though.

I've discussed this whole ordeal with my wife in great detail. We feel that reporting it to the police would be pointelss. I feel that what we've done, reporting it to the Atheist community, has garnered far better results than the cops ever could. They got a taste of their own medicine (some Atheists reacted to this news quite violently themselves) and that's good enough for me.

I've heard nothing of them for quite some time now -- and they've altered their pages significantly to a reflect a much nicer and more innocent look then they previously did prior to this incident. One took his picture off completely!

I went to go look at their myspace pages again and it looks like they were deleted. Good job! :woohoo:

I went to go look at their myspace pages again and it looks like they were deleted. Good job! :woohoo:

Thanks! As far as I know, Rob (the one who made the worst comment: corpse display/kidnapping) was the only one who had his deleted. The other two, Rick and Dan, they're still around, albeit very modified from their original form. They evolved in the face of environmental pressure -- and quick! lol...

• 4 weeks later...

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...12CC393E9829764

My Very First MySpace Death Threat! (and my reply)

Sep 19 2006 6:59 PM

Subject: RE: No Subject

Body: lol... Thanks for the Christian love, brother. Keep it coming. We need more loving neighbors like you around. You are truly a wonderful example for your religion! lol...

p.s. Thanks for the death threat! I think I'll publish it for the entertainment of all my friends! :) Oh, and Bush is still a dumbass.

~RAS

www.reverendatheistar.com

----------------- Original Message -----------------

Date: Sep 19, 2006 4:41 AM

I wish you were local so I could just find you and beat you to death so you could shut your fucking mouth!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sep 20, 2006 3:19 PM

My Second MySpace Death Threat! Send him some love, too!

Thanks for the love, brother! It'll make the rounds on the net! :) Millions shall see exactly how a good Christian behaves!

p.s. I bet you're following that "Golden Rule" I've heard so much about! Good for you!

~RAS

Date: Sep 20, 2006 12:59 PM

You are a joke, you were picked on as a child, so now you take it out on the world, man oh man you are a fucking joke. Listen to Daniel, he is right you need God, I wish you would try saying the shit you say to my face, guess what? I would murder you, I would post a picture of your dead body here on myspace, since this does seem to be where your life is. Yes, me and Dan are born-again, no we should not be acting like this toward you, another one of God's children, I know we are in the wrong for how we treat you, but I can not stomach people like you, watch your back, me and Daniel are gunning for you, the filth of the Earth.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and as if that wasn't bad enough now he's threatened my child:

----------------- Original Message -----------------

Date: Sep 20, 2006 3:14 PM

I should take your kid, the poor child deserves to be taught about God!

My reply:

And do what, rape him? Did you miss out on the priesthood?

~RAS

For whatever reason, that first link goes to my blog.

Did you miss out on the priesthood?

Heck yeah!! :lmao:

lol... Thanks. It was a knee jerk response -- but it turned out well. :)