Goodbye Jesus

Did Jesus Exist?

R. S. Martin

This is good stuff. Can an Admin sticky this thread? Maybe even put it in the FAQs?

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• currentchristian

• mwc

• Antlerman

• R. S. Martin

This is good stuff. Can an Admin sticky this thread? Maybe even put it in the FAQs?

This particular topic has more views and more posts than any of the other topics in GTI with its 25 pages of topics. RubySera opened a gold mine on this one.

-CC in MA

This particular topic has more views and more posts than any of the other topics in GTI with its 25 pages of topics. RubySera opened a gold mine on this one.

-CC in MA

I did not know it was the biggest one but I did notice that I am not the only person interested in the topic. I think it helped bring up the number of posts (if that is important) because we have a Christian on here who devotes all his time on this forum to theological debate. Since you are one of the very few people on here for whom Jesus is a sacred person, well, when one exChristian gets bored with the topic another comes along and you start all over.

Were it not for you, CC in MA, this thread would probably be buried deep, deep down under some heap of archives nobody ever looks at. However, no Christian is ever going to deconvert (become an exC) without taking a good hard look at Jesus. The very suggestion that perhaps Jesus never existed makes the case for leaving the faith a whole lot stronger.

You have kept the thread near the top. Any newly deconverted exC who comes along hungry for info and digs a bit will uncover it, and presto! off we go for another round. That is my reasoning and I may be way off. I stopped reading it a very long time ago.

There are other threads on exchristian.net that are considerably larger. I think I saw a thread somewhere with twice the number of posts. I seem to remember seeing a triple-digit number starting with 5.