Goodbye Jesus

"religion Of Peace" Dot Com

nivek

http://thereligionofpeace.com/

..if you are faint of heart.

Nothing that will get you in trouble at work or home. Just fucking disturbing..

"Points Go Out"

kFL

thank you for posting this site on the boards. i think we can all learn someting about it.

http://thereligionofpeace.com/

..if you are faint of heart.

Nothing that will get you in trouble at work or home. Just fucking disturbing..

"Points Go Out"

kFL

You're right... very disturbing.

It keeps pegging my CPU in Firefox on Win2k for some reason

:Hmm:

Of course I have some pretty heavy security running, and I don't know what's riding piggyback on that connection

While Islam has some good ideas (they're against wonton cruelty to animals) as well as some serious faults, the host of this site is wrong about at least one big thing: if any theocracy is going to take over this country, it will be a Christian one.

Very disturbing site. Though the thought of any relgion taking over America makes me shudder.

While Islam has some good ideas (they're against wonton cruelty to animals)

I don't know about that, I knew this muslim at college and he said he liked to kick dogs because Muslims consider them unclean. What a fucking lovely religion.

Yes, very disturbing. Though with a kernal of truth to it. I have no respect for Islam just as I have no respect for christianity. I do agree that I don't believe Islam is a religion of peace anymore than christianity is. I think they're both vile and illogical religions pretty much cut from the same swath that promote control at any cost because they're too weak to stand on their own in true peace.

But that opinion was gathered from reading both the Bible and the Q'uran and studying non-biased sources. While I have no respect for the religions themselves, I do hold great respect for freedom of religion and inflammatory sites like this just end up whittling away at that further and further here.

Indeed, very disturbing.