Goodbye Jesus

Modesty Dress Check

Unknowing1

With me I like to wear long skirts as at the college I go to many female teachers grew up in the hippie era and wear bright colored long flowing skirts and other clothes from that time. It's not a modesty thing I just admire hippie values and clothing styles. On the other hand I have a Catholic friend whose brother thinks if a woman doesn't dress provocatively it means she is a lesbian and is covering herself up so men can't gawk at her ( though if it's a Muslim woman in a burqa then he says it's o.k. as Muslims are "from another country where values are different"). He's called me a "Fucking dyke." serveral times because I like to wear ankle length skirts (along with motorcycle boots occasionally) like the teachers wear at school. Strangely as I take the bus everywhere I see many lesbian couples who dress in a style which he would consider "straight woman attire" ( which is short skirts, bare midriffs, etc).

Also I laugh about the hypocritical attitudes among xtians when it comes to women's clothes causing lusts in men. This summer I had an art teacher who was a punkrocker with extremely long hair (a bit past his waist to be exact). Also he liked to wear shorts with a pirate flag patch right on the butt. Well I just love long haired men, and that pirate flag patch sometimes was very distracting for me ( he had a cute little tushie though). Guess what happened to me? When looking at those gorgeous locks of hair and that cute little butt I had my first in-class orgasm! See so women can have the ability to be turned on by male attire.