Goodbye Jesus

Just For Fun

duderonomy

Wow, you guys really put a lot of thought into this. On one hand, I'm glad I made such an impact on this site in such a short time and on the other hand...I'm scared.

And yes, we are different people; you can tell because I'm more hardcore and radical in my beliefs. And Asimov is black.

That didn't take a lot of thought. It took about 10 seconds, actually.

redross,

What impact? We aren't even sure who you are yet. :wicked:

Has any one else noticed that we never see redross and Asimov in the same thread unless they are separated by time? Might be somthing. Might be nothing.

Anyway, redross, if there was one egg in time that hatched a chicken, hence the egg came first, what do we call the animal that laid that egg?

I've done things like making another username and arguing as another person. I can't stop bolding my posts on here and ryan writes differently than me.

Besides, his IP is in Alberta, mine is in BC.

Hmm... I thought all Shaw IP's were in Alberta because the servers are there. So, technically, you could be posting as Asimov from a Telus account and as, what's his name, from a Shaw account.

I do hope you are two different people.

We're both on Shaw...haha.

His cock is bigger, though.

Ooh, seperated by time and headspace.

I don't know what I would call the animal, but I hope it at least resembled the chicken. Otherwise the mom's got some 'splainin to do.

redross,

If you have no answers, just say so. Mom isn't Lucy Ball. You might be spending too much on your education.

So then again, what do we call the animal that laid the egg?