Goodbye Jesus

Adam And Eve And Race

Ramen666

If the Bible was true, everyone would have to be the same race.

A lot of you are thinking :Hmm:

Lets use this as a fact for the sake of this for a second.

1. God created Adam and Eve

2. Adam and Eve have sex give birth to their child.

3. That child is still of their race, that doesn't change.

4. Adam and Eve had more children, but yet race doesn't change they are still pure whatever race there,

5. Adam and Eve had two children that we know of. Cain and Abel. When they grew up, Cain (or was it the other one?) went off and found a wife.

6. That is NOT POSSIBLE to find another wife because they were the only ones there. Even if he married his sister and had sex with her. They would be the same race because they are from the same bloodline.

7. I stop at 7 well because 7 is used in the Bible so let me explain if the Bible was correct everyone in the world would have to be the same exact race. There can't be mixed races and we can't be split accross the world.

This is an interesting thought in my mind since it seems race is a big deal everywhere. It just is also proof that it is genetically not possible for this to work.

Well, while the bible is patently bullshit, by the same token I must disagree with your assertion that multiple races cannot descend from a single race.

Scientists say that the human species originated in africa, where they diverged into various groups who migrated throughout the world. As those various groups were separated, they adapted to their different environments over the vast time spans involved. Those adapatations and local genetic trends resulted in what we see today as "races".

Also you may want to familiarise yourself with the concepts of the Mitochondrial Eve and the Y-chromosomal Adam if you haven't already.

Yes, multiple races/subspecies/howeveryoucallit can come from one ancestral race.

Of course that's maybe a bit difficult in the babblical timescale of 6,000 years *cough cough*.

In other words, as has been stated in other contexts already, those babblical cretinists fighting eeeeevilution in fact promote hyperevolution... a "brand" of evolution that's so impossibly fast that no scientist in her right mind would ever start thinking about it, but that just happens to fit into the babblical fairy tale world.

So what else is new? :fdevil:

Well, we are all of the human race. People's outward appearances changed when they spread across the globe to different areas and lived there for generations, as did their cultures and languages. However, it isn't possible for such changes to happen overnight. They take place over thousands of years.

Guest Big Mac

Still I doubt we originated from one source. I think we had several springing ups of human beings. Notice China, India, Egypt, Rome, etc. sprang up relatively close together on the timeline? I highly doubt it's a coincidence. How do you get Asians and Blacks from a group of Jews? Sounds down right impossible to me.

I am saying this just proves that the Bible is wrong because look:

1. A Black person and a Black person = a black person

2. A white person and a white person = white person.

3. Adam and Eve were created let's just say they are Jew (I don't know race they are) The make a Jew. Their should only be Jews if the Bible was correct.

4. Remember if the Bible is correct we would be the sons and daughters of Adam and Eve????

Thus we should all be one race.

5. Romans, Egyptians, Jews, How did they get in the story????? Because in fact they were already there. Adam and Eve could not of been the first humans???? Remember someone said it would tak 1,000 years for change. But the Jews are fairly close to Romans though they did not spread that far.

6. Yet why are their multiple races?????

Well, we are all of the human race. People's outward appearances changed when they spread across the globe to different areas and lived there for generations, as did their cultures and languages. However, it isn't possible for such changes to happen overnight. They take place over thousands of years.

I know that but if that is true (which it sounds more close) That is a kind of evolution in a way. Survival of the fittest. Such as middle east people have darker skin because they live close to the sun. Yet you can't have both. Christians can't believe in that because that is a type of evolution.

1,000 of years for this to work. That make since. Yet in the Bible Romans, Egyptians and Jews are there. The Bible would have to be then more than 1,000 years old then?????

SIDE QUESTION TO ANYONE:

Who wrote Genisis?

If the Bible is so accurate whoever wrote it, how do they know the exact things God said and the Snake said. No one else was around at the time???? :scratch: It was presented in third person so the reader see's the emotions of everyone. I smell people are idiots . How exactly can you write Genisis without making some of it up??? Genisis the whole begining of Earth????? That is absolutly absurb logic how the Bible is written.

I know that but if that is true (which it sounds more close) That is a kind of evolution in a way. Survival of the fittest. Such as middle east people have darker skin because they live close to the sun. Yet you can't have both. Christians can't believe in that because that is a type of evolution.

Right, it is evolution. And you're right, the Bible doesn't make sense. Whoever wrote it was clueless.

Honestly, even as a Christian, I rationalized it as Cain and Able having sex with their own mother. If they were the only people on Earth that would have been the only option...

But that could not happen because the world would be filled with characters out of "Deliverance."

It is scientifically impossible for the bible to be true. I wonder if the people who wrote the bible even meant it to be reverenced in the way it is.

Still I doubt we originated from one source. I think we had several springing ups of human beings. Notice China, India, Egypt, Rome, etc. sprang up relatively close together on the timeline? I highly doubt it's a coincidence. How do you get Asians and Blacks from a group of Jews? Sounds down right impossible to me.

If humans had originated in more than one place, we wouldeither be seperate species or there would be a god. That's the only way that could happen. Civilization sprang up at about the same time, Homo sapiens came from Africa quite a few thousand years before we have any record of civilization.

We look different because of adaptation to our different climates. We all have a common ancestor that originated in Africa...

But I don't buy the whole, "we are born from Adam's rib" stuff.

I heard the races were made when the languages got messed up at the tower of babel the tower to heaven the people made that god got pissed about.

Even tho the bible don't actually say races were changed when that happened.

There is also the mark of cain theory.. racists love that one.

Its one of those missing things were you insert your own idea.

I looked up cain's wife on the google there is about a thousand theorys.

If god told people to write a book you'd think he'd give ever single detail.

Exactly what I'm saying about the Genesis story. It's absurd. I don't think people ever think about what they believe. To think that Adam wrote an autobiography is stupid. I mean, there's the talking snake and there's "God" the invisible entity in the sky involved in all of this. If that's not cuckoo enough for you already, I don't know what is.

It's amazing what people will believe the book of genesis is so bogus you don't even have to get past the first chapter to prove it's bullshit. I don't see why people would rather think they come from dirt or adams ribs than an ancestor of chimpanzees? Who wants to think they came from dirt lol

Why'd god put the stupid tree in the damn garden? I mean how idiotic shit..If I was a creator and didn't want people eating off a tree i'd not create the thing it's simple. I have asked christians this before and I get oh god was testing them or giving them a choice. how do you test something you made and knew what was gonna do? They'll go back to that. Its so redicoulus

I know. The tree of knowledge is laughable. He gives them a choice, yet he blames them for making a choice? What else was he thinking? That Adam and Eve wouldn't make a choice of their "own"? Then he gets so angry at the "immorality" of the world that he flushes them all away with a flood, yet "saves" a certain family? What the hell? Back to Adam and Eve though. Didn't "God" basically lie to them by saying that if they ate from the tree, they'd die? They didn't freakin' die. What an ass. There was no mention of where the "wife" that Cain married came from. I guess Christians just make shit up as they go along just to fill in gaps with their lame theories that they pass off as facts cause somehow, it seems to connect the dotted lines for them. Also, doesn't the Bible say that favouritism is forbidden? What did "God" do? He showed "favouritism" by hating Cain and liking Abel. What the hell?

I am saying this just proves that the Bible is wrong because look:

1. A Black person and a Black person = a black person

2. A white person and a white person = white person.

Well.....

A black person and a black person can = a albino

I haven't heard of a white people 'evolving' to blacks though.

Well.....

A black person and a black person can = a albino

I haven't heard of a white people 'evolving' to blacks though.

Of course not, evolution doesn't happen in individuals, only populations.

But Albino is not "white". An albino is a genetic condition isn't it. It is "white" but not like being born as a white person.

Well I know one black person that "evolved" into white....Michael Jackson :grin:

In the end Genisis leaves out real important things, that do come in conflict with it. Such as those pre human things that have been found and dinosaurs. The wat

I just don't know how Christians don't see this. My cousion even said the idiotic thing before " Well dinosaurs I don't know.....it doesn't make since." :Hmm: I was thinking that is the stupidist thing. Does he think the devil put them there???? What logic really is that???? ( Yes he is a fundy)

Christians in fact do see conflicts with there religion. Such as dinosaurs, pre human beings, I remember being a Christian I always saw these things as a major conflict. Also another conflict that the continets use to be one big one. That is a vary interesting concept however you can't believe in the Bible and even have those theories. Because the time period is screwed up for the Bible for that to be true. The Roman empire must have been already been there I guess it has to be written within that time period.

The Fact is

The Bible has to be written AFTER the dinosaurs

The Bible has to be written AFTER those pre human homo sapan people That means....

Adam and Eve could not have been first ( that is not possible) because the homo sapan people were first.

How the hell was I Christian and I believed this over evolution????? Yes Evolution is a theory but it at least is just more possible sounding. There are many contradictions just within the first chapter. Do Christians HONESTLY believe this???? Can you look at like this and believe it.

To me the snake looks like the good guy in this story he's telling them they'll have knowledge and be like gods. so did bible-god want us to be mindless idiots? probally so.

Also I'v wondered what was so bad about cain's offering that god rejects it and wouldn't god know cain would get jealous and kill his brother.

If bible god is all knowing then he's a asshole

I know. The tree of knowledge is laughable. He gives them a choice, yet he blames them for making a choice? What else was he thinking? That Adam and Eve wouldn't make a choice of their "own"? Then he gets so angry at the "immorality" of the world that he flushes them all away with a flood, yet "saves" a certain family? What the hell? Back to Adam and Eve though. Didn't "God" basically lie to them by saying that if they ate from the tree, they'd die? They didn't freakin' die. What an ass. There was no mention of where the "wife" that Cain married came from. I guess Christians just make shit up as they go along just to fill in gaps with their lame theories that they pass off as facts cause somehow, it seems to connect the dotted lines for them. Also, doesn't the Bible say that favouritism is forbidden? What did "God" do? He showed "favouritism" by hating Cain and liking Abel. What the hell?

Guest zarathustra

Maybe the time frame is even shorter than ADam. You should start at Noah rather than Adam and Eve because after realizing he screwed up, the ever mercifully and inerrant God destroyed all humans except for Noah and his immediate family. Presumably, Noah's offsrping would have been the same race as Noah.

Didn't southerns and the KKK claim that non-whites were mud people or not really fully human?

Remember that in the first Geneisis story Adam is made. Adam gets lonely. so God try to get companions for him, namely the animals. God doesn't get it right because Adam is still lonley. So GOd tries again and makes Eve. Before God made Eve, Adam had no female partner and therefore had NO need for genitalia. Question- When was Adam's penis attached?

Why is God such an asshole and plain out stupid????

1. He created the Adam and Eve to have frewill

2. They use it, HE GETS PISSED OFF.

3. "We" are doomed from some event that happend 2000 years ago when its not even our fault. Thats justice.

4. The Snake just appeared out of no where :scratch: God put all the conditions in the place.

5. Remember he created EVERYTHING Christians I am talking to you.

6. Remember he is ALL KNOWING he knew what path we would choose.

7. In the Bible the Earth is actually already there, God didn't technically make it. It was just darkness but it was a mass. :scratch:

8. Is the Bible really intended for us???( The people in US or any other country) I don't think it was. Look at the audience that it was for orginally. It was made in the Middle East (2000+ years ago by people that are clueless as a rock) It wasn't till 1492 +- 50 years the Bible hit the US shores. So 1400 years everyone on the Western Hemisphere is doomed to hell because they don't know God. COME ON ITS NOT THAT HARD CHRISTIANS!!!! How can this possibly be a True religion. It is just another religion no signifigance except mindless sheep follow it.

To make Gods game right ( This is how it should of been done)

1. Make everyone mindless zombies

2. We wouldn't even care because we are mindless

3. Thus we wouldn't be killing each other, people suffering, pastors raping kids, fires, death

4. STOP SIN !!!! COME ON!!!! Is God that weak he could create the world in 6 days but he can't poof away sin. Plus God can even stick his penis in a Virgin come on DUDE GOD IS AN ASS!!!! But he can not get rid of sin the biggest evil. Or he could have a lightsaber battle with Satan on Earth or something. OOOOOOOOOHHHHH YAAAAAAAAAAA Satan apparently tried to tempt God in the desert. I remeber that good ole Bible story. How come he didn't kill him when he had the chance.

^^^ Because "God" toys with people's lives and he doesn't have anything better to do than to make people miserable. Christians call it "his plan" which makes no sense.

What's even worse is the whole concept of a "new earth" and a "new Jerusalem" or whatever as explained in Revelation? Okay, so he thinks the world is sick, so he kills it, yet he's going to make a new one without sin? How is that possible when this world doesn't have sinless people according to Christians? Would we be robots then? Or would we have that "free will" bullcrap where we'd sin all over again and repeat the whole damn stupidity? What's his excuse gonna be then? "Oh, the world is evil and they're sinning!"

What a dumbass.

Maybe the time frame is even shorter than ADam. You should start at Noah rather than Adam and Eve because after realizing he screwed up, the ever mercifully and inerrant God destroyed all humans except for Noah and his immediate family. Presumably, Noah's offsrping would have been the same race as Noah.

Didn't southerns and the KKK claim that non-whites were mud people or not really fully human?

Remember that in the first Geneisis story Adam is made. Adam gets lonely. so God try to get companions for him, namely the animals. God doesn't get it right because Adam is still lonley. So GOd tries again and makes Eve. Before God made Eve, Adam had no female partner and therefore had NO need for genitalia. Question- When was Adam's penis attached?

LOL! I never thought of that...except for evacuation purposes(which could have sufficed with a simple hole or something)there would have been no need for adam to even have a penis...

Furthermore, since we have invented cloning how can you get a totally different result from one person's genetic material? Technically, Eve was a clone...So, therefore, she should have been a man. So maybe god did make Adam and Steve and someone just rewrote it? haha...

Anyway, the eve thing is such a fallacy(pun intended)...It is just a way to show how inferior to men the babble writers thought women were.

Also, where did all of the water from the goddamn flood go?

More importantly, how could Noah gather up every SINGLE species of animal and put them on the same goddamn boat? Did he also collect cock roaches?

Furthermore, why did God need to test Job's faith? Wouldn't god already know whether or not job loved him? Just to prove it he kills all of his children...and to make up for it he gives him so more.

What an asshole.

I've been reading the bible lately and I realize that it is as believeable as The Lord of The rings...Except LOTR's is a much better read, sans the contradictions!

Every time I hear of these stories I was told as a child " The Noahs Fiasco" I makes me feel like I was a complete idiot, but I did believe in Santa so it was an early form of brainwashing.

I remember in Sunday School this is about 12 years ago....When I was 6 or 7 ( I still remember this for some reason)

We were being told about Noah's Ark and the flood and whatnot. Then the sunday school teacher said " And God Promised he would never have a flood again.

A little girl asked in my sunday school class asked

Little Girl- Then why is there still floods happening

Sunday School Teacher- (silence) well....uhhhhhhh God must mean...well ugh...

:scratch: But isn't the Bible perfect and God never lies.... :scratch:

Now back to Adam and Eve, I want to know how many hours did the humanity without sin last. Was it a week or a few hours or minutes.

Plus HOW THE HELL IS GOD TALKING TO THEM, A giant head in the sky????