Goodbye Jesus

Emanual Goldstien

D Laurier

It haunts the other part of the forum,

emanual goldstien,

it expounds a great and mindless hatred for atheists, and claims to have been raised by atheists.

But seems to know nothing about atheists.

can anyone clue me in here??

maybe even E G itself?????

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.

Beats me, DL. For all its rantings about how woooonderful religion is, it seems to be pissed off 99.9999% of the time. Must've passethed both the peace and the understanding.

emanual goldstien,

it expounds a great and mindless hatred for atheists, and claims to have been raised by atheists.

DL,

Pure fucking trool, and a poor example of one at that.

Regulars and chronics here shut the fool like a screen door in a tornado, "Often and harshly"..

Seems that with every opportunity "Goldie" or his/her followers would try everything to screw Dave's House that they could.

'goldie' is now a term used by ExC oldsters to describe a childish and churlish idiot trying to be a troll but failing halfway...

kFL

Goldy: A true paragon of morontheism. You ever need to explain to someone why the fundy cults must be destroyed, point to the fuckface. 'nuff said. :pureevil:

Oh Jesus Christ! Is he actually still around? I thought he faded into obscurity along with his apologetic nonsense.

Ah... I remember well the days of Yore, when you could post in parts of the forum without being registered.

I remember well the most prolific and insane Anti-Atheist the world had ever seen, gracing us with its presence.

I remember well the sheer number of times its "arguments" got shot down in flames, buried, dug up, cremated, scattered to the winds, reconstituted, shuffled out zombie-fashion, disected, demolished, utterly destroyed... only to be repeated ad infinitum.

I remember well the exploits of Goldie... :ugh:

emanual goldstien,

I've never seen him post on the forums - he just pops out every few months to post comments in the articles on the main blog, and he never actually responds to the content of the articles. It's just one or two lines about how he was raised by atheists and hates atheists, etc. Obviously, he doesn't really want to have a discussion with anyone. I think he's just a pathetic little man with some kind of mental illness. I would feel sorry for him, except that he's too hateful (hate-full) to deserve any sympathy.

Ah... I remember well the days of Yore, when you could post in parts of the forum without being registered.

I remember well the most prolific and insane Anti-Atheist the world had ever seen, gracing us with its presence.

I remember well the sheer number of times its "arguments" got shot down in flames, buried, dug up, cremated, scattered to the winds, reconstituted, shuffled out zombie-fashion, disected, demolished, utterly destroyed... only to be repeated ad infinitum.

I remember well the exploits of Goldie... :ugh:

Yes, I remember all too well. It was the strawmen arguments that would not die! Night Of The Living Stawmen!

:Hmm: I always thought he was one of us in alter-ego mode. He was TOO antagonistic, TOO persistent.

On a different note, don't you just LOVE the spell check feature of Firefox 2.0?

:woohoo:

I haven't thought about Goldie in ages. Now that he has reappeared, it makes me wonder what the hateful ignoramus has been up to the last couple of years. If he is still trooling here, he must not have grown much. The words of D Laurier seem to suggest he is still parading his victimhood and unflattering generalizations of atheists. Too bad.

Ah,, Ok, I seem to be getting a clearer picture of the situation.

So emanual goldstien is a generic joke then? Too bad he isnt funny.

Honestly, I seriously doubt he's a joke being played by an ExC. Anyone who fits in around here would have realized that when it stops being amusing the gag is up, and Goldy stopped being amusing a long time ago.

I almost pity the poor bastard. He seems to honestly have nothing better to do than troll internet message boards in his free time. Even I was never that pathetic.

The sad thing is that he's so stupid, that he doesn't realize that he's an idiot. In order to realize how stupid he is, he'd have to be at least somewhat intelligent. It's a vicious circle.

Ah the sweet old days of Goldie. What a trip, that one was. Insulted a lot of people (Including me and *especially* Mr Neil) and stereotyped atheists every chance he got. The result? A self satirising Christian and I loved him for it.

I'm fucking surprised he's still around ever since he was banned in around 2005! He's not the Prince of EXC Trolls for nothing. :)

Another reason i think he was posing.

'tis better to be notorious than mediocre.

The only bad publicity is no publicity.

Imposter or not, I'm sure he LOVES (or loved) the fact that he gets under our collective skin, by whatever means, honest, dishonest, idiotic, moronic...whatever it takes.

He's made a name for himself.