Goodbye Jesus

I'm No Spoofer!

Guest Jesuslovesme

Would you kill one of your children to forgive me for something I did not do?
This line is so understated that it is brilliant. It should be required reading for everyone who thinks that the alleged death of Jesus is a good thing.

Regardless of whether or not that particular god-mortal hybrid ever walked the earth, one has to really, really wonder about the morality and sanity of the faithful. Bad enough that they believe themselves tainted with that mythical Original Sin. Far, far worse to believe that the death of an innocent man somehow made it right.

I use that line on any bible thumper unlucky enough to knock on my door. :fdevil:

"www.toleranceforidiocy.net".

Is that really a website? I know some people who could contribute! :-)

I think JLM is right--it's not a spoofer.

When the conversation only flows in one direction, it's a spammer.

Even this little effort is a waste.

I am not a spoofer.

my post are always to show the truth. Whether you believe me or not is up to you.

Come back when your balls drop.

This guy's either a spoofer or someone with the logic and debate skills of a stunned fruit fly...

Eh, what have our six-legged friends done to you that you insult them like that - comparing them to a morontheist?! :nono:

OK JesusJacksMeOff, if you elect to SEND Private messages but in return do not ACCEPT them, I will send your happyass back out the front door of Dave's House.

Holy shit, Nivek, just how pissed are you to write like that? :lmao:

(Well, damn it, I'm with you on that one... :Hmm: )

"www.toleranceforidiocy.net".

Is that really a website? I know some people who could contribute! :-)

I guess if that domain really exists you get redirected from there to... say... tribbleforces :pureevil:

JLM, look at all the stuff youre putting up with. spreading the truth in such an un-holy place whether we believe it or not. just think of all the crowns youre racking up in heaven right now. you da man! :lmao:

.....Ahem.....

:clears throat:

DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS!

Yeah, my bad, he probably wouldnt get the sarcasm anyways. I was just pointing out the reason he is here, I used to do the same thing at a young age. Didn't matter if it made sense or not, I just put the "truth" out there. I would be surprised if this kid is older than 12. At least I accepted PMs.

Another Christian...same Bullshit

"The same bullshit as last fundie, Ms Sophie?"

"The same bullshit as every fundie James!"

SCNR :HaHa: