Goodbye Jesus

Jesus Was A Bastard!

AgnosticBob AtheistPants

I'm so sick of the Almah/Virgin debate! Here's the facts folks!

An almah is a young woman who is of child-birthing age but not married!

The almah is assumed to be a virgin because an almah is not married and it would be an affront to God for an almah to bear a child. (THE WHORE!!!)

There is a Hebrew word that means SPECIFICALLY virgin! It is bethulah!

If the sign in Isaiah 7:14 was that a VIRGIN was going to give birth, why be so vague? Why not SAY that a BETHULAH will give birth to a child?

No, the girl was no virgin. She was a young woman pregnant OUT OF WEDLOCK!

Jesus was a BASTARD! THAT was the sign!!!

I don't understand why people believe marys a virgin they can't have a baby if they didn't have sex.

Fundies go around that with, "Well GAWD wanted to show us that you don't have to have a stable home environment to be used for his glory!"

However, those same fundies tought family values out the wazoo...

Puhleeze.

No, Jesus' father is the Holy Spirit (who is one and the same with Jesus and God the Father).

Therefore, Jesus is NOT a bastard, he's a motherfucker.

I never thought about that...if God is the father and son he's fucking mary his mother.

This seems nearly like the holy king/oak king story putting it that way. The father (holy ghost) fucks the mother winch has the son (jesus) winch is the father (jehovah) in another form. its similar in that way not exactly like it cause Jesus don't slay jehovah and sleep with mary. More stolen stuff from paganism... the very religion christians condem.

But if you look in gnosticism the holy spirit is jesus mother and I guess its like a test tube thing where his mother puts him in marys womb. I can't remember what gnostic book its in I don't know much on it.

No, Jesus' father is the Holy Spirit (who is one and the same with Jesus and God the Father).

:twitch:

:twitch:

:lmao:

Well, you see...for that to work, you have to believe there's actually a god. Otherwise there's no way for him to be fucking his mother.

:scratch:

:shrug:

I still say he's just a bastard.

Well, first, someone has to prove that he existed in the first place. ;)

Jesus was a BASTARD! THAT was the sign!!!

No, Jesus was NOT a bastard....you have to have existed to be a bastard and there is no evidence (none, zilch) that this individual ever existed....Hell, the Cultists can't even tell us what century he was born in! No existance, no bastardhood...pure and simple - Heimdall :yellow:

Now, his followers on the other hand... :wicked: