Goodbye Jesus

Fundies Proseltyzing On Art Forums

Amethyst

An art forum that I frequent had acccepted a recent image from a fundy telling everyone to "Fear Jesus." Yep, it actually said that. The problem is, if I openly say anything negative about it that isn't constructive criticism, it'll get construed as a flame and I could get banned, which pisses me off.

This is the one I'm talking about btw:

http://www.caedes.net/Zephir.cgi?lib=Caede...-1162323424.jpg

I really am looking for a new art forum to submit my stuff to, though. And this isn't the only reason why. There are other things that bug me about that site. There are some nice people there, but I'm getting fed up with the various annoyances.

I've tried Deviant Art, but I don't like the fact that they don't have automatic e-mail responses when someone gives you feedback. Not that Caedes does, either. I'd start my own art site, but I'd rather join an existing community with more traffic.

Well, I'm on DA, and I have a pretty good idea why it doesn't send you an email when someone replies to your pic.

I'm pretty sure it's because when you get popular, you start getting more and more messages every day. One day last week I logged on and found 200 new messages in my DA box... that would have been pretty annoying in my mailbox.

Well, I'm on DA, and I have a pretty good idea why it doesn't send you an email when someone replies to your pic.

I'm pretty sure it's because when you get popular, you start getting more and more messages every day. One day last week I logged on and found 200 new messages in my DA box... that would have been pretty annoying in my mailbox.

I am very far from being popular, heh.