Goodbye Jesus

Intelligent Design - Explain This!

Max

As I'm spending another day confined to my couch with the flu, I want to know the IDiots explain this as part of a perfectly designed universe. Does the puking somehow serve some purpose? How about tha backache? I know - the loss of appetite is leaving more food for the rest of the planet!

Being sick is such a huge waste of time!

When the first couple ate the forbidden apple, they disobeyed god and allowed sin, disease and death to enter the world. So, you see, it was not god's fault at all. Man is to blame for the existence of disease and evil, not god.

...what?

*runs

Oh, I hadn't caught that extra nuance. The ID universe is a combination of thoughtful design and spite.

When the first couple ate the forbidden apple, they disobeyed god and allowed sin, disease and death to enter the world. So, you see, it was not god's fault at all. Man is to blame for the existence of disease and evil, not god.

...what?

*runs

Yeah, and the implications of eating that apple were so severe that it spread to the rest of the plant and animal kingdom, forever corrupting the dna of all flora and fauna.

Oh wait though, where were they ever able to find a spotless lamb to satiate God's enormous appetite for burning flesh if the poor lambs were all corrupted by original sin to?

And I thought that story somehow made logical sense...

Just gotta have faith I guess, because we all know that when you know, you just, well, you know man. Ya know?

Creation...perfection...original sin...bad stuff...

Flood...perfection...more sin...bad stuff...

Baby god...perfection...more sin...bad stuff...

Nope. Nothing has worked yet. But maybe...

Baby god (take two)...perfection...???

Now the pattern shows more sin and bad stuff but I've been told otherwise. Keep your fingers crossed. :HaHa:

mwc

Nope. Nothing has worked yet. But maybe...

Baby god (take two)...perfection...???

Now the pattern shows more sin and bad stuff but I've been told otherwise. Keep your fingers crossed. :HaHa:

mwc

Sometimes I wonder... you could say that Judaism had Yeshua Ben-Yoseph, Hinduism had Siddharta Gautama, perhaps Islam will yield a similar figure?