Goodbye Jesus

ExC-blog --Jesus...fuck you

webmdave

• Admin

Hi Jesus.

Jet me start out by saying Fuck you. Yeah, that's right. Fuck you. Fuck you uncle fucker. What the fuck? you ask. Allow me to explain. After careful consideration and a lot of thinking, I have come to the conclusion that you, as presented in the bible and your followers, are a fucker.

How so? Let's see. If people don't believe in you, you damn them to hell. Real nice and merciful. If you damn people to hell for not believing in you and thus harming your ego, then fuck you. If you damn people to hell for following christianity, then fuck you. If you're going to damn ME for being a freethinker and a humanist, then you're a really psychotic son of God.

Want to change your image Jesus? How about starting off by getting rid of all your spokepersons. Why not start with Billy Graham? He's a big motherfucker. I mean come on, wrinkly as a prune, thinks Satan is out to ruin the world, threatens us with hell if we don't believe, runs a big evangelical empire, etc. He's an old fart who frankly, is an asshole. Along with all the other fire and brimstone preachers who are more then happy to believe that hindu and chinese children who never heard of Jesus will go to hell. He's so goddamn sure of himself and your stupid religion that it really pisses me off. He keeps saying "Come to Jesus. Come to Jesus. Come to Jesus."

Actually, that reminds me. I've come to you Jesus. Twice now. I lapsed a few days ago, unable to take the pressure, anxiety, uncertianty (which you caused by the way) of not following you. So I lapsed. Yes, I lapsed back into following you. But now, I can clearly see that you are an asshole who will damn everyone who is not a chrisitan to hell at the end of time. If that's who you are Jesus, then I want nothing to do with you.

You and your sayings have caused me nothing but misery, anxiety, depression, fear, terror, and saddness. You truly are a divider. You make some people esctatically happy while making others (me) truly depressed and full of fear because we don't believe in you. Of course, you diddn't really give much of a choice for those who want to think for themselves. Believe in me, or you will be damned. Wow. Mighty fine choices you gave us.

After Billy Graham, why not Greg Laurie? Then go after those nutjobs who wrote the left behind series! The next generation of spreading fear and terror in christ's name! Amen brother!

Say, that reminds me of another amusing anecdote. Your dad's book (which is a piece of boring shit) says that those who don't believe in the message of the cross are unsaved and wicked. Well whop de do. Big suprise there. After all, the idea that you covered all of humanity's sins for all time by dying on a cross sounds nice. But to free thinkers and those who like personal responsibility and getting what you earn, it sounds stupid. To get into heaven, all you have to do is believe in Jesus and accept him as lord. Sounds simple. But everyone who doesn't do that goes to hell. Doesn't matter how nice you are, doesn't matter how good, friendly, kind, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean and reverent you are, you're still going to hell. While as a believer in Jesus, you can do pretty much do anything. Why? Because christians are forgiven! (Speaking of which, can you do me a favor and damn that insensitive asshole who came up with that bumper sticker "Christians aren't different, we're just forgiven."? That sticker really pisses me off).

In this system, personal conduct and responsibility mean nothing. People, even the most scum ridden filth, can go to heaven simply by accepting a gift. Shouldn't heaven be based on, oh I don't know, personal conduct? Isn't the most fair type of system the one that gives people what they earn? In a perfect afterlife system, people would go to where they fit in, with religion having nothing to do with it. Of course, according to the yawn inducing gospel, that's not how it goes. It all has to do with faith and belief.

I, with my own intellect, am for people getting what they earn. Of course, because i'm not a believer, i'm wicked and evil. My sinful tendancies are driving me to get along with others, make other people happy, peacefully co-exist with others and make the world a better place. Hmm...I think i'll follow my sinful tendancies!

Basically Jesus, it boils down to this: Having you in my life has caused nothing but misery and sorrow. When you were out of my life, before I came to christianity, I was a lot happier. When I left christianity, I was a lot happier. Whenever you come into my life, along with that religion of yours, my happiness and well-being plunged. You are supposed to be the great shepard. Well, you threaten your sheep and terrify them into following you mindlessly. The sheep that thinks for itself and tries to improve itself as an individual is the one that is cast out of the flock to be torn to shreds by ravenous wolves. The sheep that dares to think the other sheep can be nice and are good at heart is the one that is chucked into the harsh wilderness to wander forever.

I'm the sheep that thinks for itself. But to you and God, the devil and demons, i'm just currency. I'm a piece on the chessboard that's up for grabs. Nobody gives a shit what I want, what I think, and what I believe. All that matters is getting this piece. God apparently wants me to worship him and do his will (getting others to do his will, repeat to infinity), while Satan wants to torture me and cut me off from God for all eternity. And I, as the piece on the chessboard, have virtually no say in the matter. Both choices seem pretty bad, but at least with Satan I would be away from those fucking evangelicals (the real boogeymen of lore) and fundamentalists (a cancer that needs to be wiped off the face of the earth). Amen to that!

I'm the sheep that thinks for itself. You may be a shepard, but you intimidate, threaten and use fear to keep us in line instead of love. I want nothing to do with you anymore. I would rather focus on God and not on you because frankly, you've made my life (along with your agents) hell. You're not an individual I would want to be associated with, and you're a despicable being if you're going to damn billions to hell because they don't believe in you. Hitler and Stalin may have killed and tortured, but at least the suffering for thier victims came to an end. Your victims will be tortured forever and ever without end. You, dear sir, are evil. If you are the son of God, then your father must be even more insane and cruel then you are.

You caused me nothing but misery. You threaten, intimidate, and apparently damn people to hell. You are a negative part of my life. Unlike all the big name people in the world who proclaim you as a master and a teacher who taught love (Hahahahahah), I actually looked at you in the bible. Almost all of your teachings are shockingly mean, and you damn people who don't believe in you.

You sir, are disgusting and you sir, are someone I don't respect at all. If you are going to damn me for not believing in you and for believing in the power of love and kindness, then fuck you. Of course, according to the bible, i'm already damned. You're going to send me to hell saying that you never knew me. All my achievements, all of my acomplishments are worth shit. My life is shit. I'm, according to you and your Nazgul (John and the apostles) shit.

And that, Jesus, is why I say...fuck you.

http://exchristian.net/exchristian/2006/11...usfuck-you.html

Nice rant.

But if I may, I think you're picking the wrong bone. I just like to keep the record straight.

Jesus was a poor deluded soul who actually tried to take on the corrupt church of his day, and thought God would come down and assist him and eventually put him on the throne with John the Baptizer as high priest. Didn't happen. God didn't help him any more than He's ever helped anyone and they were both executed.

Paul is the one responsible for coming up with all the supernatural bullshit and establishing the "Christian" church with its clueless dogma, idolatrous symbology and self-righteous piety.

So I propose a toast:

To Paul and his succession of useful idiots--may you rot in hell if you haven't already.

Here, here.

There, I feel better now.

I know to an atheist this may seem like potato/potahto, so if you would, please forgive the nitpicking motivation behind this humble post, and grant me the small boon of stating my case.

Jesus was a poor deluded soul who actually tried to take on the corrupt church of his day, and thought God would come down and assist him and eventually put him on the throne with John the Baptizer as high priest.

Um, nobody has proven yet that Jesus actually did exist.

Yea Fuck Jesus :lmao:

What a wonderful and brilliant rant! I would have written one like it, but I just can't bring myself to say the F-word aloud... :lmao:

Nice rant.

But if I may, I think you're picking the wrong bone. I just like to keep the record straight.

I know to an atheist this may seem like potato/potahto, so if you would, please forgive the nitpicking motivation behind this humble post, and grant me the small boon of stating my case.

:twitch: Nothing like reading a heart wrenching moving post and having the first following post be some condescending drivel. What is the point of your post anyway? The poor guy is talking about the dangers of the Christian dogma and how it emotionally torments people. I don't know you TPT however I do see a pattern with your posting, for whatever reason you want to get into pissing matches with "atheists" What gives you any inclination the writer of this piece is an atheist? It sounds to me like the person is working thru and is almost to scared not to believe. WTF Difference does it make if the founder of the evil cult is Paul or whoever, what does that have to do with the writers trauma and terror he's feeling now? The guy doesn't want to debate who the founder of the cult is and frankly I can't see how you got that out of this writing.

You are completely dismissive to the obvious trauma this guy is going thru, you lack any compassion and instead try to derail this thread into something it was never suppose to be. You are anything but humble. I for one am appalled at the cold shoulder and pointless nitpicking you offer to someone who apparently needs to find some hope in it all and needs something to calm his fears. You get the asshat award of the day TPT.

To the writer of this post if he/she is lurking. I am sorry for all the terror inflicted on you. I think leaving dogma one goes thru the 5 stages of grief in a way. sadness, denial, Anger and so forth. I think one of the best ways to fight it is to debunk the dogma itself, It's what helped me. My heart breaks for anyone going thru this paralyzing fear of leaving the blood cult. You might not see it now but You will grow thru it and one day be able to perhaps help someone else.

Nice rant.

:twitch: Nothing like reading a heart wrenching moving post and having the first following post be some condescending drivel. What is the point of your post anyway? The poor guy is talking about the dangers of the Christian dogma and how it emotionally torments people. I don't know you TPT however I do see a pattern with your posting, for whatever reason you want to get into pissing matches with "atheists" What gives you any inclination the writer of this piece is an atheist? It sounds to me like the person is working thru and is almost to scared not to believe. WTF Difference does it make if the founder of the evil cult is Paul or whoever, what does that have to do with the writers trauma and terror he's feeling now? The guy doesn't want to debate who the founder of the cult is and frankly I can't see how you got that out of this writing.

You are completely dismissive to the obvious trauma this guy is going thru, you lack any compassion and instead try to derail this thread into something it was never suppose to be. You are anything but humble. I for one am appalled at the cold shoulder and pointless nitpicking you offer to someone who apparently needs to find some hope in it all and needs something to calm his fears. You get the asshat award of the day TPT.

To the writer of this post if he/she is lurking. I am sorry for all the terror inflicted on you. I think leaving dogma one goes thru the 5 stages of grief in a way. sadness, denial, Anger and so forth. I think one of the best ways to fight it is to debunk the dogma itself, It's what helped me. My heart breaks for anyone going thru this paralyzing fear of leaving the blood cult. You might not see it now but You will grow thru it and one day be able to perhaps help someone else.

Japedo, you summed it up very well.

The author of the post is obviously someone, just like the rest of us, who has been emotionally wrecked by the religion.

He or she needs to be uplifted and not spoken down to in a condescending manner. Deconversion is hard, and this person did a good thing by getting their rage out.

Shame on you The Paineful Truth! :nono:

To the poster, whom I hope has joined us here at the forums...

Welcome, and double-welcome, to our happy little community of apostates. You're one of us, and we hear you...every word of it. Thanks for sharing your feelings. You'll get no argument here, only acceptance and understanding for how you feel. Please join us regularly, we're here to help each other learn and live life to the full, without the terror of that abomination called christianity.

(And don't worry about Paineful, he/she is having some issues right now, especially it seems with us ex-christian atheists, but he'll work things out, he'll be just fine)

"Every sensible man, every honest man, must hold the Christian sect in horror." (Voltaire)

Yeah, just the way I feel about Jesus, I like to curse him and rant whilst I'm driving in my car. He's a fucking evil devil and him and his religion caused me the horror of being convinced I was going to hell.

Fuck Jesus, fuck the Christian god, fuck the holy spirit also. Bunch of devils the three of them.

The author of the post is obviously someone, just like the rest of us, who has been emotionally wrecked by the religion.

He or she needs to be uplifted and not spoken down to in a condescending manner. Deconversion is hard, and this person did a good thing by getting their rage out.

Right. It's a very big step for a lot of people to be able to rant in this manner, especially if they came from fundamentalist denominations with literal hell beliefs. It's a lot healthier to get anger out rather than to bottle it up, even if it's just by online venting.

We got some pretty tight asses here.

Said the pot. :Hmm: