Goodbye Jesus

Men Having Nipples

RedPillAddict

The obvious question that comes to mind when it comes to creationism and anotomy is "why would God create man with nipples if only women need them?"

There is absolutely no reason for human males(or any male mammal) to have nipples...in fact there are some species where male mammals don't have nipples.

While only females have mammary glands, we all start out in a similar way in the embryo, the authors explain. The embryo follows a female template until about six weeks, when the male sex chromosome kicks in.

Men, however, have already developed nipples by that time.

Another good point is that Human beings have tails while they are still embryos:

Human embryos have a tail that measures about one-sixth of the size of the embryo itself. As the embryo develops into a fetus, the tail is absorbed by the growing body. The developmental tail is thus a human vestigial structure. Infrequently, a child is born with a "soft tail", which contains no vertebrae, but only blood vessels, muscles, and nerves; although there have been a very few documented cases of tails containing cartilage or up to five vertebrae. Modern procedures allow doctors to eliminate the tail at delivery. The longest human tail on record belonged to a twelve-year-old boy living in what was then French Indochina, which measured nine inches (229 mm).[1]

Humans have a tail bone (the coccyx) attached to the pelvis, in the same place which other mammals have tails. The tail bone is formed of fused vertebrae, usually four, at the bottom of the vertebral column. It doesn't protrude externally, but retains an anatomical purpose: providing an attatchment for muscles like the gluteus maximus.

(from wikipedia)

Why, if man was created as he is today and has always been this way, would humans have tails while in the womb?! And why would some people still be born with tails? Not to mention that many scientists believe that Human glands evolved from gills.

The stages that a fetus goes through in the womb seem to show exactly the same steps that man has taken over millions and millions of years...in just 9 months.

(i.e. single cell organism to fish-like creature with tail and gills to a hairless rodent-like creature to a human being) sorry for the examples, but it is the way it seems.

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.

Don't forget our ears. Why would the bones that make up the ear start out as part of the jaw?

You guys just don't get it. Science in un-biblical. Stop listening to it. If they would include God in their research, then you would find the true reasons for these nipples. God took away man's breats so he would admire a woman's, thus making him want them and ensuring sex would occur so he could save 1/1,000,000,000,000th of their offspring and bring them to heaven to keep him company and praise him every second for eternity.

See what you can understand when you include God in the question?

You guys just don't get it. Science in un-biblical. Stop listening to it. If they would include God in their research, then you would find the true reasons for these nipples. God took away man's breats so he would admire a woman's, thus making him want them and ensuring sex would occur so he could save 1/1,000,000,000,000th of their offspring and bring them to heaven to keep him company and praise him every second for eternity.

See what you can understand when you include God in the question?

Of course....the answer...its been there all along....and I've allowed myself to be blinded by Satan's tricks.

God save me.

:dumbo:

While only females have mammary glands, we all start out in a similar way in the embryo, the authors explain. The embryo follows a female template until about six weeks, when the male sex chromosome kicks in.

Men, however, have already developed nipples by that time.

Is the above quote also from Wikipedia?

Check it out.

Male lactation

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

The phenomenon of male lactation in humans has become more common in recent years due to the use of medications that stimulate a human male's mammary glands. Though human males have nipples, it is not so often understood that they also have mammary glands. Ordinarily the mammary tissue is low in volume and cannot be noticed. Under the appropriate hormonal stimulus—the hormonal stimulus that nature provides to human females when they become pregnant and give birth—the mammary glands of human males can also produce milk. The volume of milk produced is low relative to that of a lactating female. Male lactation has, in some cases, commenced without hormonal treatments as well.[citation needed]

Male lactation is most commonly caused by hormonal treatments given to men suffering from prostate cancer. Female hormones are used to slow the production of cancerous prostate tissue, but the same hormones also stimulate the mammary glands. Male-to-female transsexuals may also produce milk due to the hormones they take to reshape their bodies. Extreme stress combined with demanding physical activity and a shortage of food has also been known to cause male lactation. The phenomenon was first studied in survivors of the liberated Nazi concentration camps after World War II. Some American POWs returning from the Korean and Vietnam Wars also experienced male lactation.

The phenomenon of male lactation occurs in some non-human species, and the lactating males may assist in the nursing of their infants. One species of fruit bat, the Dayak fruit bat (Dyacopterus spadiceus), is notable for this reason. According to several sources, male lactation and even nursing have occasionally been observed in humans.

In Why Sex Is Fun, Jared Diamond reports of men and women cancer patients being treated with estrogen who proceeded to lactate when injected with prolactin, and suggests that mechanical stimulation of male breasts, by releasing prolactin, could result in lactation. He also mentions teenage boys lactating after self stimulation of their nipples. [1]

Bolding added

no...I got the first quote off some random site that got me thinking about it in the first place. Don't remember the exact site. Obviously the author was mistaken...might be and old article.

I understand that male has mammoory glands...but they can't breast-feed making them useless. :shrug:

• 2 weeks later...

I understand that male has mammoory glands...but they can't breast-feed making them useless. :shrug:

I'm too amused that you said "moo" when talking about breasts.

Anyhow, I just wanted to add the fact that some people have more than two nipples. I believe there is a stage of embryonic growth in which there are two parallel rows of them, and the extra ones at birth are ones that didn't go away (like with the tails.) This would indicate that we once were built more like non-primate mammals that have two rows of nipples down their abdomens (think dogs and cats.)

We have mammary glands because we are mammals. These glads are a common thread to all members of the class.

Domain: Eukaryota

Kingdom: Animalia

Phylum: Chordata

Class: Mammalia

Order: Primates

Family: Hominidae

Genus: Homo

Species: H. sapiens

Subspecies: H. s. sapiens