Goodbye Jesus

Yikes! It's Scary Out There

Star Stuff

Have you ever visited a christian forum?

It is frightening, the mentality and level of delusion........check it out:

http://www.christianforumsite.com/showthread.php?t=1303

Not really frightening...the net is full of loonies of all stripes. Have you ever read some of the stuff the trolls post on ex-c's main blog? They even waltz in here. Check out the ones just posted over the past couple of days...

For the love of Sky-daddy...

You know I read half of that idiotic post and then scrolled down to see The True Believer say that Islam would conquer the world although he didn't intend to say that.

I've come to wonder if misunderstanding the english language was a prerequisite of bing "on fire" for the lard.

Anyway, I scrolled further and saw, No Blinders comments and thought, that's a funny name for a christian to use and then I read the post and thougt, "Ah ha, that must be Star Stuff!".

So I read the rest of it and I'm soooo glad I did because it was such a freakin' laugh.

This guy rates right up there with the guy who explains Pangea to modern earth by saying the earth expanded.

Get a load of this quote... "The reason that He has been allowing [children to suffer] it is complicated and will be revealed later, but He agreed with me and at that time he gave me the revelation concerning the healing of the children."

I can't figure out whether he is delusional or whether he is just a brilliant 10 year old playing with the gullible minds that he finds in abundance over there.

Too funny. Thanks Star Stuff.

Mongo

Yup, that was me (No Blinders).

Muuuuwwwaahahahahah

Have you been to a forum called Rapture Ready, Star Stuff?

I lurk around there every once in awhile, but it's probably not all that disturbing but at times it can be. I still don't understand how a group of people can support the actions of Isreal and not question anything the Isreali government does. I mean, it seems they're okay with all the death that's going on in the Middle East because to them that signifies the end of the world! :twitch:

It is scary.

Have you ever visited a christian forum?

Eh, I'm still active in a christian forum (of a somewhat liberal kind), at least in the "open to all" section. Sometimes it's fun, sometimes not...