Goodbye Jesus

Help Me Out"ted Hagart Reply"

Leaf

I would NOT take Council from that man! He is a Perverter of the Truth- and Leaf why Do you Like to send things like this to your sister ? Your stressing the incregilities of this abnormal heretic of a "Christian pastor" is not a very good thig to do. He simply needs to repent believe the Gospel and come under the subjection of christ. Jesus can change your heart Leaf you need to repent.

I would NOT take Council from that man! He is a Perverter of the Truth- and Leaf why Do you Like to send things like this to your sister ? Your stressing the incregilities of this abnormal heretic of a "Christian pastor" is not a very good thig to do. He simply needs to repent believe the Gospel and come under the subjection of christ. Jesus can change your heart Leaf you need to repent.

Leaf,

I feel like I'm missing some information here but I'll guess a bit.

Your sis is a xtian and you sent her stuff that makes Haggard look bad. Your friend gets wind of it and says you are not supporting the church and god who ought not be blamed when his followers screw up. kapiche?

My first thought is that this person is completely sold to the dark side and you are talking to a wall.

I can't think of much that can penetrate that kind of loyalty.

Personally I would use the Haggard incident to stress how xtians waste so much effort fighting their natural behaviour without much success. Gays who become xtian supress their sexuality or act it out in private. The don't become less gay. Angry heathens who become xtians either supress the anger or redirect it at heathens; they don't become less angry.

Your friend by the way is attempting to intimidate you and make you fear some foggy consequence that will befall you if you don't repent. How do you feel about that? Are you tempted to give in to him/her? Feeling preassure is normal. If so, talk it out. Examine it.

Christians prey on people who react without thinking. This is also why they have so many high profile people who give in to sex and drugs.

I think what I hate the most is the goddamned manipulation. That shit makes me livid.

So another perfectly valid option is to point out the manipulation and tell them that this is vile and reprehensible. Yea, come to think of it, this is often my response to guilt mongers.

Mongo