Help! My Favourite Website Gone?

Star Stuff

My favourite website seems to have expired. Any computer gurus out there able to find out what has happened? Did the owner of the domain simply forget to renew or what?

www.godisimaginary.com

I'd pay to support this site.

According to the whois record, it expired on Nov 10, yesterday. However there is a 30 day redemption period, and I believe another 45 day pending delete period, so it won't technically get deleted for awhile. Apparently whoever owns the site didn't renew it, either he/she forgot and the registrar connot reach them, or they don't want the site anymore and are letting it expire....

It appears to be there for me?

Kurari: If you're refering to the page that has a picture of a field of red flowers and a blue sky with clouds, that's not the original site, just a replacement page with generic links to the assumed topic.

Sniff, I miss that site.

I'm not familiar with this particular site but has anyone got an email address for the owner? You might make progress on what's up if you were able to contact the owner. Just a thought.

You can get the email address by going to www.whois.sc and entering the domain name. Although for this domain it looks like they are using domain privacy so it's not their direct email address it is a proxy email address...

Damn, that does suck. It was a great site.

Well, that sucks. I did save the pages a while ago so I could read them offline. Hopefully the site'll be back up soon. This related site is still working BTW.