Goodbye Jesus

Harmless Anti-christian Pranks

Bobo

Dude........

You went into a store, picked up a item, and put it in a seperate section where it doesn't belong?

And then just left it to the hapless employees to pick up all your scattered disorganization? Oh, sure, it's our job, we're supposed to do it! It's not like we have souls that could hate picking up after people who toss things out of their carts halfway across the store where they don't belong and just expect us to trail after them to clean up their refuse! Why don't you just pick things up when you know you're going to buy them? Or how about just buying everything you get your paws and germs on and sticking with it instead of changing your mind and leaving the rejected dairy products to rot away when you stuff them behind the CD cases because you know you're doing something wrong and you don't want the staff to see you put something back where it doesn't belong and so you systematically hide it so we don't find it until months later! God I hate customers!

Dude, you really need to relax. I work retail too, and I actually like most of my customers (despite the fact that they're unbelievably helpless).

I put the Bibles ONE AISLE OVER. I actually did it for the employees in the hopes that they might get a much-needed laugh.

This year I was considering printing out some bible inncauracy phamplets and hiding them in those pockets in the pews.

OMG...now that is an excellent idea! I think I might have to drop by a church very soon and do that. Reminds me of another prank I tried. I went back to the Campus Crusade for Christ meeting at my alma mater and planted copies of Which Circle?, a satirical comic strip written by a former Crusade staff member. In fact, I got my screen name (Bobo) from Which Circle?.

I predict the average age of participants on this thread will be 22, myself excluded.

Your prediction is wrong, Prophet Rad. What have we got here--ages listed are 25 and over. I'm 50. Average age must be roughly 40. So what's your age, rad? 12? Many people deconvert when they hit puberty and learn to think for themselves.

Oops! maybe there's a rule that members have to be 13 or 18 and over. That, of course, does not keep 42-year-olds from acting like 12-year-olds.

So what is your age, oh sacred exclusivist? Maybe 3 cause most of us learn to share by the time we're five. No, you must be a 13-year-old female--who else would be so bossy.

Hey! I got a brilliant idea. His/Her Holiness Exclusivist Rad must be brain-damaged. Said person would not be caught dead on this kinda a thread any other way. The sinister attracts this minister.

Whoever told the story about xians covering over Harry Potter books with Bibles--I liked that story. I would never have the courage to actually do that kind of thing. There's one thing that has bugged me for a very long time and that is how boring people's lives must be to never get tired of reading only one kind of literature. No wonder it's the religious people who get caught in sex crimes all the time. Gotta do something to break the boredom. It is very seriously unfortunate that they choose such a harmful crime.