Goodbye Jesus

This Is Sick, Sick, Sick!

Rosa Mystica

Not sure if this has been mentioned or not, but I saw a BBC documentary Monday night about the Vatican's role in the sex abuse scandal cover up. It sickened me. :ugh: Here is the link to its description:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/panorama/5389684.stm

How anyone can say that an institution that promotes child molestation is "Of God" is beyond me. Never knew about the 1962 document until I watched this program. Papa Ratzi is a sick, sick man. :vent:

After filming, Father Henn lost his fight against extradition but fled the headquarters and is believed to be hiding in Italy while there is an international warrant for his arrest...

Father Fortune was charged with 66 counts of sexual, indecent assault and another serious sexual offence relating to eight boys but he committed suicide on the eve of his trial.

It's interesting, or perhaps pathetic, to observe how these priests and the church behaves in situations like this, and it highlights the utter hypocracy of the whole system.

They preach that you must confess your sin, no matter how bad, evil, etc, and seek forgivness, etc. But when it comes to their own situation, in this case the most henious of crimes, they'll do anything to avoid confess their own sin.

Then, as other members of this forum have personally experienced, they'll preach that suicide is the worst of sins (playing God, yadda yadda...), but again, when it comes time for them to be held accountable and face judgment, they take, as they themselves would call it, "the easy way out."

Mattew 23:1-4. (What's the point of me quoting bible verses, when the ones who preach the most that they should be read won't read them?)