Goodbye Jesus

Jesus Appears In A Dog's Butt

StewartP

This one's doing the rounds on the 'net. I posted it to JREF a few months ago.

I hope it's new for you all & I hope you're all inspired.

The link is in the quote below.

Angus MacDougall is a three-year-old terrier mix that has recently been blessed with the revered and holy image of Jesus Christ on his hindquarters. Is this manifestation of The Prince of Peace a coincidence or a bona fide miracle? One thing is for certain, this apparition of the Son of God is sure to inspire controversy. Not much if any true scientific or theological inquiry has been made into the nature of this sign to date, but "seeing is believing" as little Angus' terrier-tush is obviously marked by the likeness of Christ.

This one's doing the rounds on the 'net. I posted it to JREF a few months ago.

I hope it's new for you all & I hope you're all inspired.

The link is in the quote below.

Angus MacDougall is a three-year-old terrier mix that has recently been blessed with the revered and holy image of Jesus Christ on his hindquarters. Is this manifestation of The Prince of Peace a coincidence or a bona fide miracle? One thing is for certain, this apparition of the Son of God is sure to inspire controversy. Not much if any true scientific or theological inquiry has been made into the nature of this sign to date, but "seeing is believing" as little Angus' terrier-tush is obviously marked by the likeness of Christ.

Bah. Absolute crap. Jesus could appear in anything if it was talked about enough.

Even Jesus says it ain't true - http://www.askrealjesus.com/K_JESUS_ANSWER...etortillas.html

There is a startlingly clear likeness of Jesus on my glans penis, but you have to get REALLY CLOSE to see it. And it has to be erect. So it's not for everyone.

So Jesus doesn't appear on a dog's butt, but he surfs the Web.

I have a practical question for Jesus then.

Which Antivirus programs, spyware blockers, and pop-up blockers does Jesus use?

Oh my god that was funny! :lmao:

It is a joke right? I'll have to go back and read the site.

Yep...sounds like they are having fun with it!

Bah. Absolute crap. Jesus could appear in anything if it was talked about enough.

Even Jesus says it ain't true - http://www.askrealjesus.com/K_JESUS_ANSWER...etortillas.html

Ah Marty. I see that even in his present incarnation on the internet Jesus is less than honest. On his website Jesus says (regarding apparitions)

When you combine these two factors, it is inevitable that people will begin to see spiritual images in random appearances, from food to clouds. In other words, the increase in sightings of my face does not mean that I am actually appearing in these various places. It simply means that people are more susceptible to seeing an image of what they think the face of Christ looks like.

So far, so skeptical. Quite a refreshing response from the Lord.

Of course, this should not be construed as a denial of the fact that there are genuine apparitions. Yet such apparitions are normally spiritual visions that do not make use of physical things, such as food or clouds. Yet they can make use of a statue or religious focus, such as the statues of Mother Mary that shed tears.

So, face in a tortilla - right brain pattern recognition. Crying statue - genuine apparition.

I think Angus the terrier has more integrity in his arse than the authors of askrealjesus.com

A true likeness because Jesus was totally a white man who lived in Israel when everyone else had nice and useful darkened skin.

You know a long long time ago I was praying feverishly and a went into a trance like state.

All of a sudden I had a vision of Jesus on the cross suffering for my sins.

It was like I was floating or something and I was able to zoom up to his face.

Anyway, His face was turned slightly away from me and I felt bad for a moment like he would't look at me and then I saw that he was in his last breaths and could hardly look at me.

In His misery He whispered to me, "look at me, see my face".

I looked closer and saw a round spot in the middle of his beard. At the time I didn't understand. What was I supposed to see?!!

After my prayer time I had an amazing sleep like nothng I'd ever before experienced and then again I saw it but this time in a dream. Jesus' beard with a round spot in it.

All of a sudden the spirit of God took hold of me like a mighty hand pushing me forward and I sat upright in bed, completely and wholly wide awake and I knew what I had seen the the vision of Jesus' beard.

The anus of a terrier.

Mongo :liar: