Goodbye Jesus

Does God Exist?

DoubleDee

The following is a test that was given to a prisoner. The questions are in black his answers are in blue and the grading notes in green. The test was administered and graded via mail, any one who would like the name and address (of the test giver) is welcome to it. Please PM me if interested. I’m thinking of requesting his teaching material/booklets for this test and any others.

Grade the test yourself if you like. The questions and answers are a joke in my opinion and gave me a good laugh, F+. “F” for failing to prove God exists or show any evidence at all, and a “+” for the humor.

Spelling and grammar have not been corrected.

DOES GOD EXIST?

Intermediate Course

Lesson 1: THE COSMOS---A PROOF OF GOD’S EXISTENCE

Note to Student: Please answer the following questions to be graded. These questions are designed to make you think. If you get stuck and cannot answer some of the questions, just leave them blank and we will fill them in for you.

1. The Bible is unique in that it presents time as being linear instead of cyclic. What do you think this statement means? That time has a beginning and end. There is only one beginning and one end. Time never backs up or repeats.

2. How is reincarnation dependent on time being cyclic? Reincarnation depends on time starting over again. In order for someone to live again in the same Karma.

3. Why is it necessary for the atheist to maintain that we had no beginning? If he admits there is a beginning, he must also admit that there is a God. Or at least a cause.

4. Why is it necessary for the atheist to maintain that matter is uncaused? If he admits that matter is caused, he must also admit that there is a God. Cause demands there be a causer.

5. A law of physics says that matter tends to move to a state of disorder or randomness in a closed system with the passage of time. If the universe had always been, would matter still have order? Yes____ No_X__

6. Explain your answer to question 5? Time has gone on too long to accept the theory that the universe had always been around. According to the law of physics, matter wears out and moves to disorder. Things never get younger (better organiod) Everything ages. sp? Perhaps he meant organized?

7. Give two (questions 7 and 8) evidences shown in the lesson which suggest that we had a beginning. The sun uses hydrogen and if we had no beginning point we would never notice that the sun used 21% of its hydrogen.

8. The movement of galaxies between themselves is greater every passing day proving they were at one point at the beginning.

9. Why is it logically difficult to believe that something can come from nothing? It is beyond our ability to sense with no physical evidence. Violates all conservation laws of science.

10. Can you think of some reasons why we cannot believe we live in a universe that expands, collapses, expands again, collapses again, forever? If so, list them below. If not, write “no” and we will provide you with some. How could the same creation be repeated over and over if it’s so random and without purpose? See enclosed article on the acceleration of the cosmos.

OPTIONAL THINKING QUESTION:

The atheist might answer these arguments by saying “Where did God come from?” If you say God has always been the atheist will say “Why is that any more reasonable than saying matter has always been?” How would you answer that question? I would state that the Bible is true and states that God has always been. It is more reasonable to believe in a Supreme God with order, than to believe in no God with no order or plan or purpose. Without Faith in God it is impossible to take God on His Word. See enclosed booklets.

82% Well Done

I would comment on this... :Hmm:

But after reading that, I've become too much more stupider to make me up a reply. :Doh:

:HaHa:

These are the parts I love:

If you get stuck and cannot answer some of the questions, just leave them blank and we will fill them in for you.
Can you think of some reasons why we cannot believe we live in a universe that expands, collapses, expands again, collapses again, forever? If so, list them below. If not, write “no” and we will provide you with some.

In other words, if you can't think for yourself, we'll tell you how to think.

:Doh:

3. Why is it necessary for the atheist to maintain that we had no beginning? If he admits there is a beginning, he must also admit that there is a God. Or at least a cause.

4. Why is it necessary for the atheist to maintain that matter is uncaused? If he admits that matter is caused, he must also admit that there is a God. Cause demands there be a causer.

WTF? Huh? Of course there was a beginning, of course matter is caused. Neither of which has anything to do with a god or flying magic rabbits. Was this written in the 1400's?

5. A law of physics says that matter tends to move to a state of disorder or randomness in a closed system with the passage of time. If the universe had always been, would matter still have order? Yes____ No_X__

Ahh, the infamous missue of the second law of thermodynamics! This looks like it was written sometime around the mid 1900's?

The rest is the same old blah, blah. So really, this was from what year last century? It obviously sounds pre-Big Bang as it is attacking the Steady State Theory developed in 1948 and does not even allude to the Big Bang. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steady_state_theory

What the hell was all that crap? :mellow:

9. Why is it logically difficult to believe that something can come from nothing?
According to them the correct answer was - "Violates all conservation laws of science."

And yet I would think that a God who can perform miracles and do whatever he wants breaks all the laws of science too.

So the person who took this test scored 82%. Does that mean he doesn't have to be a prisoner anymore?